Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED

This is a discussion on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dun know he is duper but just dun say ii+8 that appear afther few month of closed ft is ...
Page: 4

I dun know he is duper but just dun say ii+8 that appear afther few month of closed ft is legit .As I said it is as same lagit as ii +8 that have falayet or whatyever is his nick.

CrnaC

pollux....i totally understand u....i also miss my rogue...

100% legall players been blocked...and cheaters/dupers (like Faalayet) are still "playing" around.
    (I start to wonder is it better to be a bad person...)

CrnaC

that passing items to another account is not such good idea...i do that, and K2 block my acc...when some patch is "fresh" there is glitches and rollbacks...when u trade items (between ur charachters)...maybe u think u are safe (on one way), but u risk to dupe same items, and u r not safe (on other way).

Trust me, I know.

omg u really dunno what falyet did?

lemme tell u ....

wassabi's friend showed falayet that II+8, and faly said "o that wep looks good, I have to get one, dam.."
    then he took his mobile phone ..... ring .... ring .... " hi ther m8, look I saw some weird wep at WaSSaBi warrior, can u make me one?"

other side: " sure my rich dude, it will cost u 250$, pls exit game so I can log and "create" u one"

faly:" ok m8 money is on the way cu later bb"

so wassabi dont be so mad, that way is in game, and in RL also, u cant stop that anyhow, try to ignore that and u will live more happy

Originally posted by Baba

lemme tell u ....

wassabi's friend showed falayet that II+8, and faly said "o that wep looks good, I have to get one, dam.."
    then he took his mobile phone ..... ring .... ring .... " hi ther m8, look I saw some weird wep at WaSSaBi warrior, can u make me one?"

other side: " sure my rich dude, it will cost u 250$, pls exit game so I can log and "create" u one"

so wassabi dont be so mad, that way is in game, and in RL also, u cant stop that anyhow, try to ignore that and u will live more happy
    LOLLLLLLLLL

tefuera

i spoke with faaliyet when i saw ii +8.'where did u get it ?' he told me i bought it from a priest and pay alot for this fcuking gun. and i asked again 'what did u give for this?' the answer was : iron belt + class belt + dual roc :S
    yes i now faaliyet is duper,babashoper + bla bla but i think he didnt duped this ii+8
    and Merlin dont sad for this game.everything can happen

wonder if thats the same iron belt and dual roc's he was wearing in that fake picture of his items......

if he had 2 spare rocs wonder why he didn't make one of his +0's into a +1..... oh thats right..... because he's LIEING ABOUT HIS ITEMS

TunaFishyMe

How many FT were completed legitly? Enough to make a LEGIT II 8+? I really doubt it. Buying chest off moradon/or II of moradon and making it 8+ doesnt mean the item is legit since the FT item came from some person bugging the FT. There are a couple 8+ II. Ive seen at least 3-4 on human side alone. I dont see what the big deal is. It has been around for so long. What can you do about it?

hej

5 or so i think.

TunaFishyMe

exactly what i thought. Someone told me it was over 20 but i remember under 10 Ft being completely LEGITLY. Can you really tell me out of those FT completeed legitly, someone is able to get an II and get it straight to 8+? Sure, its possible. But fucking goddam unlikely.

Errorist

So you made this huge rant and you still have your II+8? What was the sense of this?

TunaFishyMe

he wants to have the only II 8+ on the server cuz his is legit. At least he thinks it is.

Pollux

Originally posted by CrnaC
    pollux....i totally understand u....i also miss my rogue...

100% legall players been blocked...and cheaters/dupers (like Faalayet) are still "playing" around.
    (I start to wonder is it better to be a bad person...)
    ty bro :wub:

Pollux

Originally posted by Baba

lemme tell u ....

BabaShops FTWWWWWWWWW LOL <_<

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    Do u remember what weapon was he using yesterday?Hm,not ii.

And there is noone in outkasted with ii+8

However if some1 in my clan had ii+8,do u think that he would sell it ?
    And even more,to faaliyet?????
    I have never seen some1 of my clan using ii+8
    Whats the fucking difference between you and falayet? You're both cheaters either way you look at it. The only way you iron impact could be legit in the first place is with 100% to +8 scrolls.. even then not legit, but for you to whine about him is hypocritical, you are just as babashop as him. People like u dont care for the game, only care for getting an item that gives u an edge over others to make your e-penis bigger.

P.S: Yes, there was one in outkasted. I have seen well over 3 II +8 on the server... when there shouldent even be 1. :rollseyes:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast