Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED

This is a discussion on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lvl 62 preist that was in tormentor had one. saw a few. probaly all duped yes e-penis size gets bigger ...
Page: 5

TakeThat

lvl 62 preist that was in tormentor had one. saw a few. probaly all duped

yes e-penis size gets bigger with leggit +8 items, so truee.....

just try your best, and if someone else is better just be happy for them cause your not no.1 slart!

:WaSaBi:

Big boobies u called me not a cheater huh?Ok everything is acceptable from ppl who dont have common sense

My friend talked to that stupid turk again.He said that a priest named Porche sold it to him.That was the man who sold it to me too.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wtf???He sold the ii+8 twice?I will try to find that man in game and ask him what the fuk he did.

Any1 knows if he is still playing?

P.S:His warrior's name was Aquariuz.

TakeThat

lol he makes +8 MIrage swords everyday also sellings

+8 Raptor
    +8 Shards
    +8 mirage swords
    +8 shells

USD thru westurn union, paypal only! yeah babashopper ftw

Do i sense a GM undercover ? making some pocket money ?

TunaFishyMe

lol you guys are idiots.

porche, aquariaz,jickjack,moneyorlove
    I believe there are at least two people playing on those account.
    Yes he used KOSP before. His items? Probably not made himself. He probably bought it from KOM. In case you havent known, most raptors 8+ shards 8+ FT 8+ come from KOM (not too sure if KOM sells FT items). But KOM has "found another job" and is now not dealing anymore. This has been going on and has been over for months.

Your II 8+ isnt legit either. I dont care who your friend is, the probability he made a legit II 8+ out of 5 legitly completed temple is 0.0000000000000000000000000000001%.

xourico

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    No,no,no there is only one,and now two...I am sure for this.
    well I saw 6 yesterday, 1 human (faaliyet) and 5 orcs (including yours wasabi), 3 BPS, and another warrior -_-

i saw 3 II+8 before 1-2 months ago. Nybra, LittleGreenBaba and one more person dunno the nick. Sorry wasa but u r wrong about just u have II+8 :mellow:

Nybra(real)

Originally posted by aM4Ru
    i saw 3 II+8 before 1-2 months ago. Nybra, LittleGreenBaba and one more person dunno the nick. Sorry wasa but u r wrong about just u have II+8 *:mellow:
    LittleGreenBaba was used my II.He had a HB +8 and he told me "Can i use your weampon for 30mn?" and i said "no" first cause i didn t know him too much. then a night when i got alcol and he ask me again and i accept for trade his HB for 10mn. and i gave him my II for 10 mn then he gave me back xD,
    So i know 2 II +8 in this server when i left game 1 is mine 1 is from IdkLove(i don t know where did he buy from).
    and i was used my II on my warior, My friend's priest, on my MAGE xD (By_staff) etc......
    and i think other user did it too
    Secondly
    Too many players using too amny +8 items which is u said legit and good gun and they ll never be a duper.Cause they r good gun.
    Some1 selling Lycaon staff +8 and everybody telling him gyft :wub: i m selling II and everybodys telling DUPER.
    and i left ko u know and never back that is a good news for u
    TY...

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

this is kinda funny considering all of the II+8s are kom'ed -_-

Nybra(real)

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    this is kinda funny considering all of the II+8s are kom'ed -_-
    that was same II which is using on my other chars :mellow:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Nybra(real)+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nybra(real))</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aM4Ru
    i saw 3 II+8 before 1-2 months ago. Nybra, LittleGreenBaba and one more person dunno the nick. Sorry wasa but u r wrong about just u have II+8 *:mellow:
    LittleGreenBaba was used my II.He had a HB +8 and he told me "Can i use your weampon for 30mn?" and i said "no" first cause i didn t know him too much. then a night when i got alcol and he ask me again and i accept for trade his HB for 10mn. and i gave him my II for 10 mn then he gave me back xD,
    So i know 2 II +8 in this server when i left game 1 is mine 1 is from IdkLove(i don t know where did he buy from).
    and i was used my II on my warior, My friend's priest, on my MAGE xD (By_staff) etc......
    and i think other user did it too
    Secondly
    Too many players using too amny +8 items which is u said legit and good gun and they ll never be a duper.Cause they r good gun.
    Some1 selling Lycaon staff +8 and everybody telling him gyft :wub: i m selling II and everybodys telling DUPER.
    and i left ko u know and never back that is a good news for u
    TY...[/b]
    difference with lycoan staff 8 and II 8 is that there were only a couple FT completed legitly. Whereas lycoan staffs have been dropping for almost 2 years. Not saying his staff is legit, im just saying your II is probably not legit.

Nybra(real)

hmm nice there is 26 lycaon on this server

Nybra(real)

like littlegreenbaba's HB +8 W0lF ' s HB +8?

TunaFishyMe

lol ive never said their staff were all legit. But the probablilty that someone made a lycoan 8+ staff is a lot higher than someone making an II8+.
    wasabi said you made the II 8+
    can you explain how?

:Chris

orginalpost.tolower

kk thx

AquariuZ

-_-
    Wasababa told me to post here cuz he pmed to FAALYIET_VOLCOM and that gay said that II8 bought from ... me . Im back KO4Life here for comfirm that i never had a II8. Once im on II8 cuz i borrowed from my buddy - STRELLA. It isnt mine. And then, I passed for Strella my CS 7+ while Wasabi was trying to give me some items&$ for Strella's II. Well, Items traded around and at the end II on Wasabi -_-

FAALYIET_VOLCOM, If u read this topic its fuking retard while u tring to tell others that ur gayness II came from me.

Watever, fuking FAALYIET_VOLCOM (liar), fuking GMs who making items for sell, fuking KO, fuking ... Brazil & Germany soccer team made me lost all my $$$ on World Cup Dammit!

Have "fun" with KO gays! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast