Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED

This is a discussion on ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ I AM MAD,PISSED,TIRED within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is there any chance that we could expect REAL wipe dupe soon ? As far as I know, last was ...
Page: 6

Default wipe dupes !!!

Is there any chance that we could expect REAL wipe dupe soon ? As far as I know, last was in January or February.
    Am I right ?

SlashGun

Originally posted by Goofy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goofy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux
    r all GM's turkeys ?? * *h43r: *<_<

yep [/b]
    Fukk off bitch. ! Be patient or suck Turks ass !

Destroyer_Master

well like i said he probobly has a friend thats a gm and when he wants something he just asks him and probobly gave him a II +9 never know well i think he is bullshit h43r:

rattrap

if your about to quit the game then give me the account xD

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    lol ive never said their staff were all legit. *But the probablilty that someone made a lycoan 8+ staff is a lot higher than someone making an II8+. *
    wasabi said you made the II 8+
    can you explain how?
    why did you get silent after this? can you explain?

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

he can't explain because its obvious the II+8 isn't legit GOD DAMMIT WHICH DUMB FUCK THINKS A II +8 IN DIEZ IS LEGIT. THE ONLY FUCKIN LEGIT II+1 I RMB WAS FROM MRSLIES WHO SOLD IT TO SOME UNKNOWN ZOMG.

/rant over

_faaliyet_volcom

I READ ALL OF YOUR TOPICS.AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT IM NOT HACKER,DUPER, FUCKING NOOB VS.... ONLY IM A GOOD PLAYER :angry:

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by _faaliyet_volcom
    I READ ALL OF YOUR TOPICS.AS A MATTER OF FACT THAT IM NOT *HACKER,DUPER, FUCKING NOOB VS.... ONLY IM A GOOD PLAYER :angry:
    roflmfao omg ty i needed a good laugh, and u say you spent how much time lvling? and you got your itmes where? farm u say? wow thats cool

_faaliyet_volcom

THERE ARENY ANY FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. IM VERY SERIOUS.I PLAY THIS GAME SINCE 2.5 YEARS AND I ONLINE 20 HOURS EVERYDAY.HOW CAN YOU SAY THESE QUESTIONS?I SET ALL MY UNİQES AND ITEMS. THEY ARE NOT DUPED OR HACKED AND I M NOT WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU.IM NOT SEND ANSWER YOUR MESSAGES.

Banned

Originally posted by _faaliyet_volcom
    THERE ARENY ANY FUNNY THING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. IM VERY SERIOUS.I PLAY THIS GAME SINCE 2.5 YEARS AND I *ONLINE 20 HOURS EVERYDAY.HOW CAN YOU SAY THESE QUESTIONS?I SET ALL MY UNİQES AND ITEMS. THEY ARE NOT DUPED OR HACKED AND I M NOT WANT TO ARGUE WITH YOU.IM NOT SEND ANSWER YOUR MESSAGES.
    If you're on 20 hours a day, you sleep 4 hours(assuming) and do nothing but ko? Wow get a life rofl.

_faaliyet_volcom

ı have a ınternet cafe ın turkey and ı stay only 2 hours other tımes my friends play with my character.

why ur "i" doesnt have the "." above it? tell me how to do that it looks kewl :lol: .and btw is it true that internet cafes sell gb for ytl and dupe it right in from of the buyers? :lol:

Goofy

Originally posted by SlashGun+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlashGun)</div>
    Originally posted by Goofy@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux

r all GM's turkeys ?? * *h43r: *<_<

yep
    Fukk off bitch. ! Be patient or suck Turks ass ![/b]
    ı lıke your ınglısh ^^

infernosage

what the hell is a II?

Goofy

Iron Impact, FT item...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast