Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by susGe lol that picture is such a old fake go go go find a better one. i ...
Page: 2

FictionalReality

Originally posted by susGe
    lol that picture is such a old fake go go go find a better one.
    i dont say its not fake but therion asked any zero's SS... and i have this :rollseyes:

flipzter

Taken from Knightonlineranking.tk :

000000 said "i never bought a shard 8 off james dickhead, and the dagger i did buy off him was wiped because he didnt delete his other dupes"

h43r: Seems your "hero" is an admitted babashopper. How's that +8 pauldron working out you just bought zero? Pass the dupe wipe? Ebay is great isnt it? Still studying the word "hypocrite"? Tired of seeing you post smartass remarks everytime someone mentions a player who is possibly babashopping. Think I'll post about your hypocritical babashopping admission everytime I see your name in a post. All these idiots worshipping you and you're just as bad as any babashopper in the game.

I wish you would piss Lovemuffin off. I'd like to see him post exactly what you bought from him. And he readily admits he is THE BABASHOP. I'll be waiting for your post of smoking bullshit to try to cover your ass about why it's ok to buy one item but not all items. :rollseyes:

RingWraith

not same for rogue weapons ^^ Ironbow got 3 or 4 more ap and i think mirage dag got around same if im not wrong

FictionalReality

Originally posted by RingWraith
    not same for rogue weapons ^^ Ironbow got 3 or 4 more ap and i think mirage dag got around same if im not wrong
    can we say not same for all of them?
    ty

RingWraith

nope cause its not ^^

flamthrow

md +8 got a 5 ap boost from 91-96and shard got a 5 ap boost aswell from 96 to 101

RingWraith

ye and thats not 9 like on the pic ^^ so it is a fake for sure ^^ not that i ever thought it wasnt but i know some ppl like Ujio thought it was a real one rofl

RingWraith

wish i had some ppl where i died on top of him :wub:

cRuX

Originally posted by flipzter

*I see your name in a post. All these idiots worshipping you and you're just as bad as any babashopper in the game.
    what's wrong with babashopping

i got owned.

But come on, the guy just wants an SS. I mean, who would've thought that this thread would eventually turn into flame *sarcastic*

flipzter

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flipzter

*I see your name in a post. All these idiots worshipping you and you're just as bad as any babashopper in the game.
    what's wrong with babashopping[/b]

I see nothing wrong with purchasing items with cash. But Zero makes it a point to ridicule everyone that does buy items, yet he does the same thing. He's a hypocrite and I see no reason for anyone to idolize him.

flipzter

Originally posted by Raine

who would've thought that this thread would eventually turn into flame *sarcastic*

Me. ^_^

DeviNe

Originally posted by RingWraith
    ye and thats not 9 like on the pic ^^ so it is a fake for sure ^^ not that i ever thought it wasnt but i know some ppl like Ujio thought it was a real one rofl
    actually, going to +9 adds even more ap so yes it could be real. stilleto+9-10 goes from 67 ap to 87 ap hahah

Aphile

im pretty sure 0 could own you in +1 fp flipzter. so stfu.

flipzter

Originally posted by Aphile
    im pretty sure 0 could own you in +1 fp flipzter. so stfu.
    Yeah, he would. He would own most everyone in game 1v1. I'm not saying he has no skill. I'm just saying he's an idiotic, hypocritical asshole who babashops!! h43r:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast