Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 i have 6 electric guitars, but i only "need" one for what i do. i just ...
Page: 5

morax

Originally posted by 0000000
    i have 6 electric guitars, but i only "need" one for what i do. i just like spending money on guitars. i could quite easily not buy guitars and spend the money on buying lvl 70 chars in +8 shells, but im more interested in using the money for other things than KO. Everyone knows that making legitimate shell+8 parts is almost impossible. I just bought a couple of pieces to make my char look good, i think chitin is ugly

I kinda changed my attitude after i bought my last shell +8 pauldron, for 40gb of my hard earned ingame cash, only for it to be deleted. 40gb is what... 120 dollars? after losing items in this fashion, i dont understand why it isnt smarter to just buy it for usd. ingame gold is worthless now, it requires more gold than you can store in a whole account to buy a good item, and the chances are that the item will be deleted. *

If you want to hate me for buying those things then thats fine, you can tell youself "but i wouldve killed him if he didnt have that 15ac extra!" lol. Difference is that most of these USD clans would be running around naked if it wasnt for ebay, what have they ever farmed? they never had to go through the disappointment of losing hundreds of dollars of items to dupe wipes. *

I would still like to see this USD market closed, but you have to realise that the game has changed now thanks to these clans, soon they will be running around with +3 uniques and no one will even care. If oldschool legit players want to have a hope of competing they might have to spend a little USD. Until the GM's responsible are fired, there is nothing anyone can do about it. *

And if you still want to keep buying items that get deleted in dupe wipes, then im sorry but you are stupid. You are literally throwing real money down the drain. Im not that stupid.

ps: shard +9 has 114ap in KE
    Agreed, we own the castle on diez but the money is actually worthless.... theres not much we can buy and be 100% sure its gonna survive most of our cash we spend is on scrolls for clan to PK.. its a fact USD is winning over the market. Im ok though a FP int priest is cheap enough to equip

Apoc

1) that shard 9 was faked by me in MSpaint in 5 minutes. you are stupid if you think it is real. And the AP is correct for pre-KE. *

2) there is a huge difference between buying a few items for myself for usd when im already equipped, and equipping a whole clan from scratch with USD. The difference being i would beat u without those items or with them, whereas these clans are nothing without their items. they never farmed anything. The day i spend 5000 dollars on ebay equipping everyone in hatred and myself in full shell 8 and +2 uniques will be the day you can call me a hypocrite. *

3) these threads are stupid, you are obsessed get a life. its sad that everytime i log into any forum there is some dumb kid whining about me doing this or that, i really dont care who does or doesnt like me because i dont know any of you.

What clan got equipeed from scratch with USD ? 5000 on ebay ? lol wow , Just to hand over to a internet buddy ? You cant honestly believe your own bullshit can you ? You sound like a idiot saying shyt like this. You keep slandering for nothing , most of members upgraded or bought from in game to get there shyt , why must you keep downgrading there hard work just to make your own BABASHOPPING look ok lol. We farm all the time, as well as boss hunt more than most clans on Aries , show some proof of your accusations or shut the fuck up . Your a ass dude, and you wonder why your hated lol, even tho you might not care , but your respect from lots of players has went down the drain , which is sad cuz a player of your caliber should want people to like you , no one never said your skills suck, just your attitude, which to me is worst than having a lvl 10 noob in cz pking with me .

BTW , nobody hates you for babashopping, we just cant understand why you accuse everyone else for doing it when you do it as well and not to mention the fact that you ridicule a WHOLE NATION due to one fool actions. That is the reason people hate you, not because you babashop , but because your a hypocrite and one who runs there mouth with no evedince nor reason to do so .

LikeToMoveIt

I have a SS of 00000

Look:

Restricted

Originally posted by LikeToMoveIt
    I have a SS of 00000

Look:

0000 :wub:

thats my HP gear, i dont have +8 shell HP gear yet like some 70 rogues on ares *cough*

shonuff everyone already knows your clan are a bunch of newbs who spent all of daddies cash to buy their items because they cant play. Equating your sorry clan's spending spree with my 2 shell purchases is Retarded to the max. I could throw away the shell tomorrow, use my old chitins and you wouldnt notice any difference. Is it my fault prices are hyperinflated to the point where no one but dupers can afford ingame gold? Most of your clan have been playing for a fraction of the time i have and didnt farm JACK SHIT. So keep calling me a hypocrite if it makes you happy, you are just plain wrong.

dun worry zero he doesnt run away just from u its like a plague they have
    /town at redball bah :mellow:

Seby the forum troll! Get your comp fixed and come back already! o/

yer im a forum troll atm
    4 days to go raine <3 ill lvl 24/7 so u wont get to raid my party
    sry i got a 61 that i want to bring 65 in 30 days time :wub:

Ohhhh good luck!
    Let us know of your name....actually it'd be better if you bring it to human and join Hatred so you'll get flamed too.

Just kidding, wouldn't want you to suffer our ordeal too.

yer i would love to get flamed but i just hate human and
    name will be the same as b4 cant find a better nick -_-

i have 6 electric guitars, but i only "need" one for what i do. i just like spending money on guitars. i could quite easily not buy guitars and spend the money on buying lvl 70 chars in +8 shells, but im more interested in using the money for other things than KO. Everyone knows that making legitimate shell+8 parts is almost impossible. I just bought a couple of pieces to make my char look good, i think chitin is ugly
    humans r ugly in FP, humans r ugly in chitins and humans r ugly in shell too. only nice look human character is woman mage in shell. dont u think ?
    Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    ps: shard +9 has 114ap in KE [/b]
    ye, true, my bad
    <!--QuoteBegin-shiftypoo

why cant my clan buy me all +8 shells and +3 uniques
    U cry in bad place, go and cry to your clanleader or just change yoru clan ) or start work and spend your money to KO , xD

xourico

hmm flame??

ok in the picture you have right click on minor healing :lol:

you bug abuser!!! :wub: :lol:

Matek

lol :blink:

Cy my dads guitar > all yours

kibal

If oldschool legit players want to have a hope of competing they might have to spend a little USD. Until the GM's responsible are fired, there is nothing anyone can do about it. *

The oldschool is being K2'ed , definitively this game isnt legit and if u try use legit way u ll be K2'ed .. almost 2 years playing all my items with more than 1 year and they deleted all xD (90% of my jewelary droped by myself and i newver shared my account),of course i wont use real cash to buy items .

-I want say 1 thing to all players :
    if u want to buy items with real cash, do so,if you know how to dupe, do so, they'll fuck u even if u duped or not .
    I never duped and i wont do so, my etic doesnt allow me, but if u dont so because ure afraid of ban or something like that dont be stupid, dupe because as i said, duped or not they'll fuk u .

P.S. : my english never was good

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast