Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree40Likes

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Reading the 2 topics you've posted in, I'd suggest you check out some private servers. USKO ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Reading the 2 topics you've posted in, I'd suggest you check out some private servers. USKO is exactly like a private server owned by corrupt and money hungry assholes and many private servers offer a much better environment with equal PvP action. Besides, you can choose a server which suits your tastes. There are multiple servers which offer you the MYKO/KE version, some with extra stuff, some sticking closer to the source.
    Yes, I don't plan on returning to USKO -- I merely logged on to see how things were 8+ years later. I've tried one private server, but was unsuccessful with playing on it was my antivirus program caught several trojans/spyware. I know this is likely for their "security systems", but I don't trust anything Knight Online. As I posted in my original thread, I'm just going to move on from KO completely.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username321 View Post
    Yes, I don't plan on returning to USKO -- I merely logged on to see how things were 8+ years later. I've tried one private server, but was unsuccessful with playing on it was my antivirus program caught several trojans/spyware. I know this is likely for their "security systems", but I don't trust anything Knight Online. As I posted in my original thread, I'm just going to move on from KO completely.
    Moving on is the best thing one can do .. I don't really know wether Usko will pick up fast pace or just die .. I believe in the latter

Well, it was long long time ago..More than 10years.
    Before started USKO, I used to play MYKO and I was one of strongest warrior and Joined strongest clan.

I am Japanese so I could play before Knight online started Malaysia and US Server. (Almost 15years ago)
    Therefore, we could know how to play, what boss drops, when boss pop etc.

However, when I played USKO Ares server, I was very surprised that 000000 was incredibly strong.
    We know his items were really good in that time but he knew the combo, in that time, even no one do combo in Japan server.

I saw his name at the title so I remember and I wrote..good old days
    JayClaiba likes this.

I'm bookmarking that topic as a perfect example how people used to flame 10x more back in the day and how the current populace of KO4Life have no tolerance for even the tiniest banter. Fuck man. I wish we still had actually intelligent people to argue with :/

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benkei View Post
    Well, it was long long time ago..More than 10years.
    Before started USKO, I used to play MYKO and I was one of strongest warrior and Joined strongest clan.

I am Japanese so I could play before Knight online started Malaysia and US Server. (Almost 15years ago)
    Therefore, we could know how to play, what boss drops, when boss pop etc.

However, when I played USKO Ares server, I was very surprised that 000000 was incredibly strong.
    We know his items were really good in that time but he knew the combo, in that time, even no one do combo in Japan server.

I saw his name at the title so I remember and I wrote..good old days
    You know, I could just disbelieve this and claim it's a fake account made by some troll, but a the same time the politeness of this post is surreal on these forums.
    Thanks for stopping by buddy.
    ScreameR likes this.

Sorry I am Japanese and not good English skill. JayClaiba, your opinion mean I am not real Benkei correct?
    Well, i posted with another account long time ago, name as seisei on another topic. (Topic title is Who can remember me MYKO BENKEI)
    However, I could not reply with that account due to restricted (need to verify or something? I pm-ed to some modify but not verified yet)
    so that is why i made new account to reply here because i saw the name 00000000.

It is difficult to show proof that I am not fake account but..hmm, should i type any Japanese?

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Benkei View Post
    Sorry I am Japanese and not good English skill. JayClaiba, your opinion mean I am not real Benkei correct?
    Well, i posted with another account long time ago, name as seisei on another topic. (Topic title is Who can remember me MYKO BENKEI)
    However, I could not reply with that account due to restricted (need to verify or something? I pm-ed to some modify but not verified yet)
    so that is why i made new account to reply here because i saw the name 00000000.

It is difficult to show proof that I am not fake account but..hmm, should i type any Japanese?
    nono, I believe you but due to the nature of these forums your well mannered post was a delight to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Damn ur post show that KO is fucking addicted.
    You are not playing this game (official) for years but still checking dead forum

I quit KO years ago... like YEARS ago... and since then I still come back from time to time on KO4life to check what's going on, especially the Media section.
    Well, all PK videos look alike, and it has been the case for me since I don't know when.

Back at the time when Zero videos came out, for my friends and I, it was something unseen before we were so amazed by that new way of playing that we watched them times and times again.
    I remember it was the same for Freestyler and Makler (Polish brothers) videos.

I am playing world of warcraft now, the only MMO I can afford to play casually.

Cheers everyone and feels good to see same old names.

Is Chemical Still around?

Quote Originally Posted by tormentor View Post
    I quit KO years ago... like YEARS ago... and since then I still come back from time to time on KO4life to check what's going on, especially the Media section.
    Well, all PK videos look alike, and it has been the case for me since I don't know when.

Back at the time when Zero videos came out, for my friends and I, it was something unseen before we were so amazed by that new way of playing that we watched them times and times again.
    I remember it was the same for Freestyler and Makler (Polish brothers) videos.

I am playing world of warcraft now, the only MMO I can afford to play casually.

Cheers everyone and feels good to see same old names.

Is Chemical Still around?
    Don't think I've seen him for a while no.

Just stumpled over this forum again after a long time away.. Had to reply here!.. This topic brought back some good memories!!.. Good times back on Ares and MYKO!..

Don't doubt benkei.. He was one of the strongest warriors on MYKO - Cypher along with his friend Duke, both Japanese in the best clan Channel2 which if i remember correctly held the Castle for years on both Jap & MYKO at the same time..

If you read this, I hope youre doing well Cy, Festo, Benkei, Raine, Eric, Devile, NYchris, Bobert/Garret, Kayah, 53, _slicer_, Duke, Ricoman, Commander... <3 you all..

P.S his gear wasnt that awesome! if i remember correctly he burned quite a few pair of shell leggins

Love you RingWraith

Im fine but dunno another Japanese clannie.. Hope they are doing well but we became too old hehe

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Pretty sure zero has better things to do, he wasnt even that good anyways D: now8

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345