Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

This is a discussion on 0000000 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR what macro, i smash my head on the keyboard to press all 6 minor buttons at ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    what macro, i smash my head on the keyboard to press all 6 minor buttons at once to keep up with the pedallers, hello!
    you're just an exception!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Yes thanks people .. Because of macro its useless
    But he sure was the best sin ever

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMare View Post
    cool story bro, tell me more

Macro wasn't a problem until they fucked up and added a cooldown to minor healing. I kind of miss coming to KO4Life to read the rants about minor heal cooldown ruining the game lol.

What .. no way, is there a cool down for minor skill now for assasin rogue orc or human or for both ?? since when they put a minor cooldown for the Rogue class.. old usko or now on steam KO ?

Either way, 000000 either way with no macro or with Macro, you still need anti weapons to tank over 4-5 same class enemy player either sins anti daggers or warriors or Bps.. iron set isn't just enough back then and even today with +9 or +10 items weapons you still do need anti weapons armors to reduce the constant damage you are receiving every second, so yeah you go ahead and check his videos he's carrying with him full set of full plate anti weapons from all different weapons if it wasn't necessary why bother to carry with you those anti weapon armors ? right you can easily replace it with soul pots, curse potions, etc.. either way I love 8ball video more, he was more Pro to my eyes than 000000, 8ball assasin barely use any anti weapons armors.. mostly pure combo with very little fail attack skill .

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    What .. no way, is there a cool down for minor skill now for assasin rogue orc or human or for both ?? since when they put a minor cooldown for the Rogue class.. old usko or now on steam KO ?

Either way, 000000 either way with no macro or with Macro, you still need anti weapons to tank over 4-5 same class enemy player either sins anti daggers or warriors or Bps.. iron set isn't just enough back then and even today with +9 or +10 items weapons you still do need anti weapons armors to reduce the constant damage you are receiving every second, so yeah you go ahead and check his videos he's carrying with him full set of full plate anti weapons from all different weapons if it wasn't necessary why bother to carry with you those anti weapon armors ? right you can easily replace it with soul pots, curse potions, etc.. either way I love 8ball video more, he was more Pro to my eyes than 000000, 8ball assasin barely use any anti weapons armors.. mostly pure combo with very little fail attack skill .
    Not really. When the people attacking you are running +6s and 1100-1300 ap at most, iron set would suffice.
    JayClaiba likes this.

000000 was a legend, perhaps still is in the hearts of some avid assassin players such as OP. The assassin combo has changed over the years, I don't think he would be able to play at the same tier-level he once did in this "new KO time" as OP stated. At the very least, if he were to play assassin in this new age it would take him some time to learn the skills with a minimum requirement of possessing a macro. Then again, I don't think one can teach an old dog new tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Not really. When the people attacking you are running +6s and 1100-1300 ap at most, iron set would suffice.
    Well there has to be a reason why KO create anti weapons armors and same question goes back as well, there has to be a reason why they remove all anti weapons armors after few new servers they create after the old servers... . they don't create and remove just for nothing.. but lvl 70 paper bp's with no dd helmet's gets rape by 2 sins before bp hits full heal skill but now lvl 83 paper bps even with dd helmets can't handle a single sin 83 with +3s and dual dark vane daggers+10's with shell set +10s. the sins are way too powerful now at lvl 83. but in the case of 000000 he was able to manage few tactic methods to tank parties all by himself. The Adrenaline in a sin char fully gear it's crazy nuts can't compare from other char classes..

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by DeathMare View Post
    Deathmare, empty ur messages box its full i cant reply to you

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    000000 was a legend, perhaps still is in the hearts of some avid assassin players such as OP. The assassin combo has changed over the years, I don't think he would be able to play at the same tier-level he once did in this "new KO time" as OP stated. At the very least, if he were to play assassin in this new age it would take him some time to learn the skills with a minimum requirement of possessing a macro. Then again, I don't think one can teach an old dog new tricks.
    Well a big change from the 0000000 days is the 70- 13 hit combo. It uses an entirely different skill rotation to maximize your damage. There's an even more difficult skill rotation that should be stronger, but it's super inconsistent to pull off because the order of your skills change every rotation :P

What skills does he need to learn? How to set up a macro?

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Manhattan likes this.

I would like to point out one thing: Back in the days it was harder to exp and get some decent gear so CZ was full of 1-hits, low levels or undergeared players (as you can see in his videos). Pwning noobs with lvl 70 and decent gear was a cake.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PureAlpha View Post
    Well there has to be a reason why KO create anti weapons armors and same question goes back as well, there has to be a reason why they remove all anti weapons armors after few new servers they create after the old servers... . they don't create and remove just for nothing.. but lvl 70 paper bp's with no dd helmet's gets rape by 2 sins before bp hits full heal skill but now lvl 83 paper bps even with dd helmets can't handle a single sin 83 with +3s and dual dark vane daggers+10's with shell set +10s. the sins are way too powerful now at lvl 83. but in the case of 000000 he was able to manage few tactic methods to tank parties all by himself. The Adrenaline in a sin char fully gear it's crazy nuts can't compare from other char classes..
    And that reason is non existent, because nonsense and lack of reason is the name of the game.

Nowadays there's not a single source of armor weapon defense, when the damage is at an all time high. MSS 2 and 3 drops were removed without explanation too. What logic would you attribute to this design choice?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

Quote Originally Posted by FatButFast View Post
    I dont understand whats up with the negative feedback this guy is getting. Why cant he state his opinion without being criticized?
    Thanks mate !
    I guess only time will tell about 0000000 if he ever plays again

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    And that reason is non existent, because nonsense and lack of reason is the name of the game.

Nowadays there's not a single source of armor weapon defense, when the damage is at an all time high. MSS 2 and 3 drops were removed without explanation too. What logic would you attribute to this design choice?
    I'm just speculating the actions from USKO the total remove for the anti weapon armors drop specially the dd helmets and clubs which I love but either way it's done.

Well returning to KO, which I'm debating to either go old servers that are already merge or should I go to the new server from Steam KO that will be coming soon for english and latin speakers only, I'm keeping an eye on that. If that happens probably I might go there but I will miss those anti weapons armors that's the only reason it's holding me back not to go there or I might go to the old servers from usko Athena or Resurrection server to play with old friends, which I doubt they are any left and they might all went to a new steam servers. Either way it's all mainly for the anti weapons armors that I love. I was a warrior and I could tank 4 sins vs me alone easily without crazy weapons back then with +8s in the old servers, now since most weapons in old servers are +9's or +10's they make a huge impact damage even by wearing dd helmets you still get rape by 2-3x sins.

that's one of the reason I watch this old classic pk videos from 000000, 8ball, or PriestDro the Sequel he is tanking 6x sins vs himself, by wearing dd helmet and dd shield+ hammer on the other hand. now and before in old servers if they are cheating with pedal minor or macro there is no need for anti weapons armors like BOOOOOOOO PK sin he is a fucking pedal monster I can tell you that much lol... but if you are playing legit you possible do need it. Also no doubt mages do need dd helmets, I smile when 000000 takes down those mages easy nps, like stealing candy from a baby.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast