Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0000000 the best rouge on ares or in ko for tha mata

This is a discussion on 0000000 the best rouge on ares or in ko for tha mata within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; at the end of the movie he say the name of the songs...
Page: 2

Banned

at the end of the movie he say the name of the songs

Rampage

He was the best with combo , not with dmg , he allways canceld my heals , he allways know how to tank many people , but the dmg wasnt so high ( depends on who ofcurse ) , anyway i think G7 was the rogue with the highest dmg .[/b]
    That doesnt make sense 0o

ZeIda

Well, regardless of his gear and level, he was a great player, and thats somethign noone can deny. Items aren't the only thing that make a player, look at how Duran kicked feylong in the face in his PK video during war. The people who do well and are remembered are remembered for being on the "cutting edge" of the game. Whether it be for gear, high level, or skill, and there is someone you can probably fit into each of the categories, but the ones that come to mind are usually pretty decent players. The reason people think hes over rated is because he knew he was good, and I think he got a little bigheaded. Its not apparent in the videos, but it is in his ko4life posts. How you communicate with the community of knight online can have a big impact on your popularity.[/b]
    I never said he wasnt good, I think he was a cool guy and a good sin, maybe little big mouthed on forums sometimes.
    But what I said was the reason why he became a legend is that he was high lvl, had good gear and knew how to play when most other ppl didnt..

good sin and pker but he had shitty personality and attitude with ppl

tamachan

lol very nice :P i still like 0000000 his video is very nice and everything is almost perfect :P
    8/10

Banned

He canceled a lil to much for my taste

his first movie made him legendary... noobs went crazy over it

f0rezt

he was and still is the a legend B)

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'm closing this topic as we don't need to keep going over and over about him.

0000000 was good , people hated him , he's actually a really nice guy if you knew him , Dumar loves him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12