luvly turk pm on kow forum xD

This is a discussion on luvly turk pm on kow forum xD within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i havent posted anything else to the forums except the petition thing to get a new server turk-free, eng ...
Page: 1

idefix

lol i havent posted anything else to the forums except the petition thing to get a new server turk-free, eng ppl only, and this guy pms me on the forums xDD so funny... any1 can translate it? i just see son of a bitch and your mother there but... :P

SilentDaemon

hehe turkısh language

its more like: i fuck you, fuck you , i fuck your mother < 3 times, come turkey i show you who fucks who. i fuck all who swear about turkey and again
    i fuck you , fuck you , i fuck your mother < 3 times

lol he made a new account with the name "FuckYou" just to pm you. dude you should feel special, i know i would if a turk went thru all that trouble for me

DisillusionedIdealogue

lol i havent posted anything else to the forums except the petition thing to get a new server turk-free, eng ppl only, and this guy pms me on the forums xDD so funny... any1 can translate it? i just see son of a bitch and your mother there but... :P[/b]
    ah, so you&#39;re con on the other forums? :P

waytogofranko

its more like: i fuck you, fuck you , i fuck your mother < 3 times, come turkey i show you who fucks who. i fuck all who swear about turkey and again
    i fuck you , fuck you , i fuck your mother < 3 times[/b]
    i dont understand much turkish but thats pretty much what it looks like

DisillusionedIdealogue

the guy apparently did a lot of copying and pasting, since someone else was complaining about a similar message on the official forums (i think its the exact same one but i havent checked :P).

Reinhard

I got it too and i replied to him in turkish:

"ben 9 yapında bir çocuk dedilim, çokta sikimde.

al onu ananın amına sok puahah"

TRANSLATION: "I am not a 9 year old kid, i could care less what you say.

Stick it up ur mothers pussy puahahah"

Then he replied to me in turkish that he is 16 and i am the 9... that he is very nationalist, he doesnt let others talk about turkey and i shouldnt be letting other people swear at turkey also (he thought i was turk xD)

----------
    Then i replied to him "banane ne soylerlerse soylesinler turklere. cokta sikimde. seninde amina koyayim ananinda"

wich means " i dont care what they say about turks i fuck your mom and you too"

xD

idefix

I got it too and i replied to him in turkish:

"ben 9 yapında bir çocuk dedilim, çokta sikimde.

al onu ananın amına sok puahah"

TRANSLATION: "I am not a 9 year old kid, i could care less what you say.

Stick it up ur mothers pussy puahahah"

Then he replied to me in turkish that he is 16 and i am the 9... that he is very nationalist, he doesnt let others talk about turkey and i shouldnt be letting other people swear at turkey also (he thought i was turk xD)

----------
    Then i replied to him "banane ne soylerlerse soylesinler turklere. cokta sikimde. seninde amina koyayim ananinda"

wich means " i dont care what they say about turks i fuck your mom and you too"

xD[/b]

k thx, put the same messages to him lets see what he replies..

MotherRussia

lol

Banned

haaahaha