Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; liked it, good job...
Page: 12

iwanttopk

liked it, good job

Sweet

Amazing!

ScuLLy

ohaaa!!! 149mb???

maybe later.

RingWraith

Originally posted by GreenGecko
    Very good movie, I liked the 1 v 1 with NyChris. Uhm if you and Chris pked together that would be scary ><
    When CTRL minor bug is fixed chris will be a useless sin if no duffer around xD

!ndream

( Why fuking minor bug not useable with shadow hunter or arrow shower zzZ )

zero thanks for movie...

why 3. ppl recorded you and nychris
    (only zero with nychris video recorder 3.ppl , other all parts recorded by zero) :huh:

tom

thatse cuz gam cam make the game laggy so when zero did 1vs1 with chris he let one of his friends to record it so he cold combo better i guess.. but when he did 1vs1 with xrated he didnt need one of his friends to record it cuz he owens him in 5 sec lol

0wnoR

damn i wanna back to ko :P

wouldnt need control vs you ring especially since you keep hiding when i ask you for 1 on 1 with a nice excuse i need giga 8 ill just use glass belt control just messes up ur mana without it its perfect for healing to maintain ur mana... then again im not the only one ring has ran from you can go back to the times of pfil, raven, and even mike on perp. Ring maybe you should put your skills of having a big mouth useful and stick my dick in your mouth.

RingWraith

i 1on1'd u the day i moved h and u lost then u complained about ur skillbar aint my prob u lost live with it, and for the part vs mike ofc i wont fight a babaopper, i fighted perp b4 he got those items in arena and we had fun, the day i get babashopper to some +1 uniques ill fight him. Goodnight men 2am

wow i pressed the f button my minor skillbar was on and since buddhas and mee played my acc they had changed it so i asked you for a real one vs one and you ran like a bitch as i said i dont know why you have so many in real life problems but it must be because you have a mullet in sweeden also that was just a random pk fight theres no way you will beat me when i have my right skillbar set up and you know it therefore you run adn talk just like what you did with mike on perpetuous. By the way when you fought perp he beat you by 2k hp ROFL

RingWraith

Chris your the one with real life problems not me. Go jump into more pictures of people and put em on ur homepage.

ring im not the one afraid of the wrong people getting my picutres like you because i am confident on how i look but when you dated vangence from divinity (the one with the wierd voice on vent) your secret of you having a mullet seemed to come out. Plus what does me taking pictures with celebs have to do anything with real life problems? you really need to think about what you say before you say it next time btw post ur pic up here XD i want to see the mullet first hand.

RingWraith

Kinda sad chris u keep living in the past ^^ no1 cares about past except you, its the same old shit u reply with because u think its pisses me off but i dont really care what you say or do.

you do dwell on the past notice every story you have said was past experiences and throughout the times ive known you and was annoyed by your past story times you used to tell me 6 times a day. I know it does get to you and it will continue to get to you.

PayForMySinS

Disapointed. I expected more 8v1's not more 1v1's...
    Trailer had more 8v1 than this did but i think this movie is better i just wanted to see more action and i also thought it was going to last longer than 10 mins.