Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 thanks, * ouroborous i hope u didnt think i was tryin to down your movie i ...
Page: 14

Grid

Originally posted by 0000000
    thanks, *

ouroborous i hope u didnt think i was tryin to down your movie i quite liked your last one. one thing all movie-makers will know about is you can only kill what is in front of you in cz. the day i made the trailer i got quite lucky in how the fights turned out, after that ive rarely been in the same situations. since i made the first movie i feel like i get ganked more, and its just hard to keep making scenes like that. so i tried to focus more on production and music syncronisation in this movie. i liked the scene in your interserver movie where u took out the whole party, you killed them in exactly the same order i would have, it was great to watch. *

and grid your comments might be worth a shit if all the rogues in your clan weren't total crap
    damn right, they can't run and minor heal as you

Grid

Originally posted by Festo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Festo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Grid

lol any sin can put on a cs and run around minorhealing
    You ever tried minorhealing 8+ people along with curing etc. Its not easy to do at all, balancing hp pots with soul pots its not easy at all[/b]
    Like you never cure as a priest while you have 10 ppl smacking the shit out of you, as you have to pot and heal. His heals doen't fail, curing takes less then a second do to. As a sin he got light feet, mean he can run away abit from warriors before he needs to cure, while they have to catch up.

god you are stupid grid...

priest has 1k more HP, 1920 heal (rarely fails if ur not stupid..), unlimited cures, restores... how is that comparable to minor heal? your clan really has no clue about rogues do you? go ask your buddy futility to make a nice PK movie. hes a lvl70 sin, hes been playing longer than me, he should have some mad skills and wont even need a shield to tank 20 people.

oh wait no because hes crap... damn too bad

u wonder why you all got raped by the greeks constantly? because you have no good rogues. instead of spamming your ridiculous flames maybe your rogues should pk more and learn how to play their class. until then, they should really stfu.

ment0z

very nice video ^_^ <3 your minor combo skills . Wish i had this lvl and these items

Grid

priest has 1k more HP, 1920 heal (rarely fails if ur not stupid..),
    I got well over 1500 hp more then you okey, nothing to say about that. You got 5 % more dmg reduction then I do.

1920 healing pretty much never fails, when YOU'RE NOT GETTING ATTACKED nor MOVE while healing. Agreed, Although the current situation we are discussing are when you're under attack, up to 10 ppl hitting you I do believe it was. Don't know if your arrogance don't allow you to see that r hits actually makes certain priest skills to fail, superior heal included. Otherwise no one could kill a priest spamming 10k and 1920 heals on himself. So while 10 people hitting you, with r hits and skills. You mean you found a way to heal so the enemies can't make your heals fail? Interresting, please share with the rest of us. Eager to learn this new method.

Did you notice yet priest have to stop to heal? Stated it above but doing it again. So tell me, do you have to stop while minorhealing yourself? Does your minorhealing fail while you're getting attacked? Does it?

unlimited cures
    yep, we priest do. So you can't carry 5 or so cure pots? Didnt see you cure that often.

your clan really has no clue about rogues do you? go ask your buddy futility to make a nice PK movie. hes a lvl70 sin, hes been playing longer than me, he should have some mad skills and wont even need a shield to tank 20 people. *
    Funny how you always bring futility into your arguments. I'll try to answer these "questions" you stated. Do you stand by the fact you stated, with your own words, that futility been a sin longer then you? Then you sir, are a bloody lier. Maybe you got a very short memory, I'll remind you of all the threads where you called him a lousy archer.

Funny didn't you claim right now that we had no good rogues at all, they were all crap, so tell me my dear, how could he tank 20 people with out a shield. I can't remember wathing your purely overrated movie that I saw you "tanking" any bigger amounts of people, runing away from, yes, tanking, no.

u wonder why you all got raped by the greeks constantly? because you have no good rogues. instead of spamming your ridiculous flames maybe your rogues should pk more and learn how to play their class. until then, they should really stfu.
    Once again how did they get pulled into this discussion? Where in this thread have ALL our rogues opened their mouth? Please enlight me.

Is this the "flame" where we got some greeks banned while they were bug abusing inside humanbase in cz you're refering too?

Banned

Originally posted by Grid
    priest has 1k more HP, 1920 heal (rarely fails if ur not stupid..),
    I got well over 1500 hp more then you okey, nothing to say about that. You got 5 % more dmg reduction then I do.

1920 healing pretty much never fails, when YOU'RE NOT GETTING ATTACKED nor MOVE while healing. Agreed, Although the current situation we are discussing are when you're under attack, up to 10 ppl hitting you I do believe it was. Don't know if your arrogance don't allow you to see that r hits actually makes certain priest skills to fail, superior heal included. Otherwise no one could kill a priest spamming 10k and 1920 heals on himself. So while 10 people hitting you, with r hits and skills. You mean you found a way to heal so the enemies can't make your heals fail? Interresting, please share with the rest of us. Eager to learn this new method.

Did you notice yet priest have to stop to heal? Stated it above but doing it again. So tell me, do you have to stop while minorhealing yourself? Does your minorhealing fail while you're getting attacked? Does it?

unlimited cures
    yep, we priest do. So you can't carry 5 or so cure pots? Didnt see you cure that often.

your clan really has no clue about rogues do you? go ask your buddy futility to make a nice PK movie. hes a lvl70 sin, hes been playing longer than me, he should have some mad skills and wont even need a shield to tank 20 people. *
    Funny how you always bring futility into your arguments. I'll try to answer these "questions" you stated. Do you stand by the fact you stated, with your own words, that futility been a sin longer then you? Then you sir, are a bloody lier. Maybe you got a very short memory, I'll remind you of all the threads where you called him a lousy archer.

Funny didn't you claim right now that we had no good rogues at all, they were all crap, so tell me my dear, how could he tank 20 people with out a shield. I can't remember wathing your purely overrated movie that I saw you "tanking" any bigger amounts of people, runing away from, yes, tanking, no.

Once again how did they get pulled into this discussion? Where in this thread have ALL our rogues opened their mouth? Please enlight me.

Is this the "flame" where we got some greeks banned while they were bug abusing inside humanbase in cz you're refering too?
    How exactly is it overrated? It was a well put together video, just because it doesn't meet your standard. Also, read the bolded quote, he never said hes been playing a SIN longer, he said playing longer in general.

RingWraith

Shikaka

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

hey 000 do you like muse alot?

been to any gigs?

Grid

The way i know zero, that's the way i read it.

How the movie are overrated, hmm to answer this question precisely, I would have to watch the vid once more, which I'm not inteding to do, since it got deleted already. My impression from all action around the vid, the trailer blah blah, MY OPINION, it's overrated, Already said it got it's short moments, but over all it's shit.

NorthernMonkey

god you are stupid grid...

priest has 1k more HP, 1920 heal (rarely fails if ur not stupid..), unlimited cures, restores... how is that comparable to minor heal? your clan really has no clue about rogues do you? go ask your buddy futility to make a nice PK movie. hes a lvl70 sin, hes been playing longer than me, he should have some mad skills and wont even need a shield to tank 20 people. *

oh wait no because hes crap... damn too bad

Im sorry but I haven't seen a single illuminati rogue spamming flames so why are you talking to them. "your clan really has no clue about rogues do you?" well you obviously do, can you explain how you have so many national points when you spend 65% of your time running away?

Anyway Grid keep flaming, 0000000 won't mind.

-NorthenMonkey

omg ppl just take it for what it is, a well put together representation of unquestionably one of the greater players on this god forsaken cluster of shite servers.

nice composition, and content n00bie ^_^

id rather have a mullet than be a spic

or white trash in your case by the way zero instead of doing a james bond theme u should of done like star trek or something like spoc that would of been pretty cool

SirKnight

n0000000b

id rather have a mullet than be a spic
    Now see, it's the stupid shit you say sometimes that truely makes u a fuktard. . and i say that with luv

Dizanteri

that was INSANE perfect excellent superb bla bla bla bla ..... I shocked when I saw 1 vs 7 or 8 integrty members in troll area 0_0 :wacko: :wacko: looking forward for new videos 0000000 .. and I want to ask that pvping with NYcris took how many minutes ...