Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Awsome VIDEO B)...
Page: 16

Banned Senior Member

Awsome VIDEO B)

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NorthernMonkey

If all "one of the greatest players" can do is make egocentrical movies about himself and then actually put a clip of him putting on a chitin shield and running away then I dont want to know.

So don't say "nice content" when it is blatently the same old shit served differently.

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I hate ass lickers.
    So LemonFreezer, you arent really impressed with my movies i understand. Thats a real shame, because im always impressed when i see you failing miserably in CZ and dying to me in 2 hits in siege war. You are awesome. I also remember you sitting in insomnia vent too scared to talk to me when i was in that clan, not so mouthy over ventrilo or are you just a mute?

I guess tanking and killing a whole integrity party without a priest is something you do everyday, naked. Hell im slightly embarrassed by releasing this movie, knowing that ILLUMINATI rogues like LEMONFREEZER are casting their judgement.

Why dont you come on vent and say hi to me, i can give you the details if you pm me, i would love to chat, maybe give you some PK tips if you like.

-peace[/b]
    LooL pisscube is that you talkin shit to me?? i'm done here.

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NorthernMonkey)</div>
    Originally posted by ChanTicO@
    <!--QuoteBegin-NorthernMonkey

If all "one of the greatest players" can do is make egocentrical movies about himself and then actually put a clip of him putting on a chitin shield and running away then I dont want to know.

So don't say "nice content" when it is blatently the same old shit served differently.

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I hate ass lickers.

Based on that rationale, wouldnt you say that this whole game is the same old shit served differently? I dont concern myself with kissing up to anyone, it doesnt benefit or suite me. . . for example, i have no clue who u are, what level you've attained, or how that silly little name came to be. . but i'm certain that you're an idiot.

P.S. i hate intellectual black holes
    No, I would say that this game is just shit. Infact you could go far enough to say that every MMORPG is the same shit served differently. I could not however have said that 0000000's video is shit because of the overwhelming consensus of fucktards who love anything from that inward thinking idiot. Even if it isn't a bad movie it is still exactly the same as any other movie showing a sin running away from groups of orcs he was too stupid to run into in the first place.

ChanTicO, I consider any follower (ally) of 0000000 to be a kiss up because he is the highest in the n00b-chain in my opinion and being the leader of a clan that tried to help him during CSW I see you as one of those followers.

Well, as for knowing who I am... My name ingame should not matter to you unless you need to contact me ingame. You should not care about my level because even though I have a good level it should not sway the way you treat me...unless im 70 in which case your opinion would be "Tosser" or "He is higher than us therefore worship him". My current name is just something I have been called around and about. Your first name came from your job in architecture and you called yourself rKaTeKt. Stress ingame and at work saw you change your name to ChanTicO to start afresh.

- NorthernMonkey

P.S. Yes I'm an intellectual black hole. I suck in intelligence and never release it. By your rationale I must be damn smart.[/b]
    Nice job making it blatantly obvious that you are LemonFreezer, the joke of all rogues.

Now everything is coming together, you've always had a personal vendetta against corey thus making those accusations back on ranking all those months ago. Also, only an old member of refugee/slashfire which is now in illuminati would be able to know certain things which you have stated. It also doesn't help that you named yourself "NorthernMonkey", contributing even more to your true identity. We always had an idea about your true identity, thanks for confirming it though.

Anyways, I really don't give a shit anymore since I don't play this game any longer. Have at it with your bullshit yet again, and please attempt to claim another identity, it will be entertaining to refute more of your bullshit.

LiberAchi

RingWraith owns everyone :P , I liked both your movies 000.. I want to vs u soon, I think I got the minor heal combo down

cccch

i get satisfaction out of being correct about these type of things. One thing northern monkey posted a long time ago led me to suspect lemon.. ive suspected ever since. GG Lemon.

NorthernMonkey

Wow Im quite impressed that when a few brains can get together and come to a completely erratic conclusion. Please let me know how you got to such a result. I can see how you would connect me with "Lemonfreezer" but maybe you just aren't thinking hard enough. I can assure you all that you know me but you seem to have added 2 nd 2 and got 6.

Better Luck Next time.

- The Still Apparant anonimity that is NorthenMonkey

P.S. Keep Guessing.

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by cccch
    i get satisfaction out of being correct about these type of things. *One thing northern monkey posted a long time ago led me to suspect lemon.. ive suspected ever since. *GG Lemon.
    I can see why you would be satisfied if you were correct in these issues because it can't happen very often. You 4 tried so you have 2 more guesses before I never tell.

- NorthernMonkey

Morbiee

LOL ishhhhhhh thwattttttt alllllll youuuuu cwannnnnn swayyyyyyyy fwagggiishhh?

funny to see u offended by that... Whats wrong now? Mr suckup rw ish gone because i\'m not blind and know that ur a fag? so now u have to comment on the way i type zuahahhaa. but thats perfectly fine with me coz nigga we dun need no "lets all be friends!!" barney shit

I choose to type like that big deal, but.. since you actually want to go there, i\'m convinced you\'re just a retard that types (and god forbid) talks on vent like one.. >.<

i\'ll make u a deal, you learn proper grammar and i wont use baby talk

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by Morbiee

funny to see u offended by that... Whats wrong now? Mr suckup rw ish gone because i\'m not blind and know that ur a fag? so now u have to comment on the way i type zuahahhaa. but thats perfectly fine with me coz nigga we dun need no "lets all be friends!!" barney shit

I choose to type like that big deal, but.. since you actually want to go there, i\'m convinced you\'re just a retard that types (and god forbid) talks on vent like one.. >.<

Just to ask you guys but who the fuck is this guy and why does he come over on his posts as a knob?

Also I just this second realised that silly forum admin festo had decided to add a user description of "I Love Hatred". Well aslong as you immature children understand that when I say it I say it with sarchasm. Maybe you should get your forum admin abusing friend Festo to apply for a KO GM slot because he seems to fit the bill (ie being a fucktard).

-NorthenMonkey

P.S. Who gave "Fucktard Festo" admin because it's like giving turks computers; funny to begin with and then plain annoying when they work out how to use it.

000000 no matter what anyone says, u seem like a nice guy.

great vid, glad im not on ares, and hope to see a part 3

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NorthernMonkey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morbiee

Just to ask you guys but who the fuck is this guy and why does he come over on his posts as a knob?

Also I just this second realised that silly forum admin festo had decided to add a user description of "I Love Hatred". Well aslong as you immature children understand that when I say it I say it with sarchasm. Maybe you should get your forum admin abusing friend Festo to apply for a KO GM slot because he seems to fit the bill (ie being a fucktard).

-NorthenMonkey

P.S. Who gave "Fucktard Festo" admin because it's like giving turks computers; funny to begin with and then plain annoying when they work out how to use it.[/b]
    Festo founded this forum with Devile, "fucktard".

All things add up to you being LemonFreezer, lets get on to the evidence and we'll see if you can do anything to challenge it.

1. How would you possibly know about ChanTicO's past work in architecture being linked to his name "rKaTeKt"? That was one of the things he told many members of slashfire/requiem/refugee. I hardly see how you can begin to explain this one.

2. Personal Vendetta against corey because he excelled far past you and jealous of his items that he supposedly gained from Hatred/Engage (Barely true)

3. NorthernMonkey, british expression and obviously Lemon is from England.

Originally posted by Eric
    1. How would you possibly know about ChanTicO's past work in architecture being linked to his name "rKaTeKt"? *That was one of the things he told many members of slashfire/requiem/refugee. *I hardly see how you can begin to explain this one.
    3. NorthernMonkey, british expression and obviously Lemon is from England.
    The only other person I could think of (assuming of course that my history isn't the "hot topic" of Illuminati) is my old buddy Krakatoa aka the_wazukie. we started playing this ridiculous game on the same day. (Before y'all start talking shit. . i was in the military being deployed to shiny happy places. . that’s' why my chars aren’t 70) and played a couple of fps's together prior to KO (desert combat, CS)

At this point, Northern Monkey's identity is inconsequential. All I’m saying is that like northern monkey stated earlier. . .this game is a perpetual rehash, and yet we all still play (and some don't from what I see on this forum. . . GG) and I applaud any and all vehicles to enjoy the game/community without actually playing it. . (kewl screenshots, sigs, videos, etc. . )

You see, monkey boy, it's refreshing to see these things and to do something other than actually play the game, and still be KE related. . .it's a mental purge of sorts. And if you look deep down in that black hole you admit to possessing, you'll see that you feel the same way. . otherwise you'd be in game right now rather than posting on a KE forum.

P.S. you're correct in your interpretation of my black hole comment, but you're not thinking dynamically:

black hole
    n.
    1. An area of space-time with a gravitational field so intense that its escape velocity is equal to or exceeds the speed of light.
    2. A great void; an abyss: The government created a bureaucratic black hole that swallows up individual initiative.

I was referring to definition #2, which leads me to think that either you're skull is a great void (empty space) or that you swallow. . . which is it? :blink:

Also I just this second realised that silly forum admin festo had decided to add a user description of "I Love Hatred". Well aslong as you immature children understand that when I say it I say it with sarchasm. Maybe you should get your forum admin abusing friend Festo to apply for a KO GM slot because he seems to fit the bill (ie being a fucktard)
    I was a GM thanks, i did my end of the job and dont try and deny your not lemonfreezer i know perfectly well you are

wtf northern loves hatred

Morbiee

LOL monkey, ur funnnnyyyyyy