Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Morbiee LOL monkey, ur funnnnyyyyyy black people...
Page: 17

AreS

Originally posted by Morbiee
    LOL monkey, ur funnnnyyyyyy
    black people

Morbiee

[quote]Originally posted by AreS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AreS)</div>[quote]<!--QuoteBegin-Morbiee
    [b]WESSEH ISH A TURTLE ;(

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    Originally posted by NorthernMonkey@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Morbiee

LOL ishhhhhhh thwattttttt alllllll youuuuu cwannnnnn swayyyyyyyy fwagggiishhh?

funny to see u offended by that... Whats wrong now? Mr suckup rw ish gone because i\'m not blind and know that ur a fag? so now u have to comment on the way i type zuahahhaa. but thats perfectly fine with me coz nigga we dun need no "lets all be friends!!" barney shit

I choose to type like that big deal, but.. since you actually want to go there, i\'m convinced you\'re just a retard that types (and god forbid) talks on vent like one.. >.<

i\'ll make u a deal, you learn proper grammar and i wont use baby talk

Just to ask you guys but who the fuck is this guy and why does he come over on his posts as a knob?

Also I just this second realised that silly forum admin festo had decided to add a user description of "I Love Hatred". Well aslong as you immature children understand that when I say it I say it with sarchasm. Maybe you should get your forum admin abusing friend Festo to apply for a KO GM slot because he seems to fit the bill (ie being a fucktard).

-NorthenMonkey

P.S. Who gave "Fucktard Festo" admin because it's like giving turks computers; funny to begin with and then plain annoying when they work out how to use it.
    Festo founded this forum with Devile, "fucktard".

All things add up to you being LemonFreezer, lets get on to the evidence and we'll see if you can do anything to challenge it.

1. How would you possibly know about ChanTicO's past work in architecture being linked to his name "rKaTeKt"? That was one of the things he told many members of slashfire/requiem/refugee. I hardly see how you can begin to explain this one.

2. Personal Vendetta against corey because he excelled far past you and jealous of his items that he supposedly gained from Hatred/Engage (Barely true)

3. NorthernMonkey, british expression and obviously Lemon is from England.[/b]
    "we'll see if you can do anything to challenge it." - Ok

To Number 1. With Psychosis and Refugee/Requiem sharing a Ventrillo sever I spent a large amount of time around the long term Refugee members and the main constituent members of Hatred and you do hear alot in there.

To Number 2. I don't like Corey because he is in Hatred and he sounds like a tosser.

To Number 3. Yes, congratulations on knowing Im British but hadn't we already established that? Anyway if its just because Im english then I could be 0000000!

-NorthernMonkey

P.S. I said that you had got it wrong because you have got it wrong. You're an idiot.

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    1. How would you possibly know about ChanTicO's past work in architecture being linked to his name "rKaTeKt"? *That was one of the things he told many members of slashfire/requiem/refugee. *I hardly see how you can begin to explain this one.
    3. NorthernMonkey, british expression and obviously Lemon is from England.
    The only other person I could think of (assuming of course that my history isn't the "hot topic" of Illuminati) is my old buddy Krakatoa aka the_wazukie. we started playing this ridiculous game on the same day. (Before y'all start talking shit. . i was in the military being deployed to shiny happy places. . that’s' why my chars aren’t 70) and played a couple of fps's together prior to KO (desert combat, CS)

At this point, Northern Monkey's identity is inconsequential. All I’m saying is that like northern monkey stated earlier. . .this game is a perpetual rehash, and yet we all still play (and some don't from what I see on this forum. . . GG) and I applaud any and all vehicles to enjoy the game/community without actually playing it. . (kewl screenshots, sigs, videos, etc. . )

You see, monkey boy, it's refreshing to see these things and to do something other than actually play the game, and still be KE related. . .it's a mental purge of sorts. And if you look deep down in that black hole you admit to possessing, you'll see that you feel the same way. . otherwise you'd be in game right now rather than posting on a KE forum.

P.S. you're correct in your interpretation of my black hole comment, but you're not thinking dynamically:

black hole
    n.
    1. An area of space-time with a gravitational field so intense that its escape velocity is equal to or exceeds the speed of light.
    2. A great void; an abyss: The government created a bureaucratic black hole that swallows up individual initiative.

I was referring to definition #2, which leads me to think that either you're skull is a great void (empty space) or that you swallow. . . which is it? :blink:[/b]
    I didn't read the drivel at the beginning so this is a reply to your black hole comment:

ChanTicO maybe you should have thought up something simpler like "you're thick" instead of trying to personify a spacial anomoly. Also your defenition is wrong.

Oxford English Dictionary Defenition:

black hole n Astron a hypothetical region of space resulting from the collapse of a star and surrounded by a gravitational field from which neither matter nor radiation can escape.

So there you go, "2. A great void; an abyss: The government created a bureaucratic black hole that swallows up individual initiative.", your second defentition is an Americanism that I don't care about.

-NorthernMonkey

Volcanic

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Eric
    1. How would you possibly know about ChanTicO's past work in architecture being linked to his name "rKaTeKt"? *That was one of the things he told many members of slashfire/requiem/refugee. *I hardly see how you can begin to explain this one.
    3. NorthernMonkey, british expression and obviously Lemon is from England.
    The only other person I could think of (assuming of course that my history isn't the "hot topic" of Illuminati) is my old buddy Krakatoa aka the_wazukie. we started playing this ridiculous game on the same day. (Before y'all start talking shit. . i was in the military being deployed to shiny happy places. . that’s' why my chars aren’t 70) and played a couple of fps's together prior to KO (desert combat, CS)

At this point, Northern Monkey's identity is inconsequential. All I’m saying is that like northern monkey stated earlier. . .this game is a perpetual rehash, and yet we all still play (and some don't from what I see on this forum. . . GG) and I applaud any and all vehicles to enjoy the game/community without actually playing it. . (kewl screenshots, sigs, videos, etc. . )

You see, monkey boy, it's refreshing to see these things and to do something other than actually play the game, and still be KE related. . .it's a mental purge of sorts. And if you look deep down in that black hole you admit to possessing, you'll see that you feel the same way. . otherwise you'd be in game right now rather than posting on a KE forum.

P.S. you're correct in your interpretation of my black hole comment, but you're not thinking dynamically:

black hole
    n.
    1. An area of space-time with a gravitational field so intense that its escape velocity is equal to or exceeds the speed of light.
    2. A great void; an abyss: The government created a bureaucratic black hole that swallows up individual initiative.

I was referring to definition #2, which leads me to think that either you're skull is a great void (empty space) or that you swallow. . . which is it? :blink:[/b]
    Fuck all to do with me. Nor your history with my clan. I believe forums are about personal expression. Friends back each other up sure, and everyone see`s the big picture differently. One thing you can be sure of here though, and thats bullshit control. Apparently, i went karus today. Isn`t bullshit control wonderful?

And buddy, i could say the same to you. Why are you posting? Because you feel you have too

And Eric, i dont like to pick holes, but thats a class Ericism. Walk around tommorow saying RKATEKT over and over. I should imagine 6 hours should be enough. By then you should have worked out it sounds exactly like architect. Fucking coincedence that huh?

Now the next one is this; Ley lo mo hum mah lao.
    Say that to Alex(the real F9) and ask him what it means? Brits aren`t the only ones with a love of monkeys

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by Festo
    Also I just this second realised that silly forum admin festo had decided to add a user description of "I Love Hatred". Well aslong as you immature children understand that when I say it I say it with sarchasm. Maybe you should get your forum admin abusing friend Festo to apply for a KO GM slot because he seems to fit the bill (ie being a fucktard)
    I was a GM thanks, i did my end of the job and dont try and deny your not lemonfreezer i know perfectly well you are
    I just did...and by my calculations...yes, you are arrogant.

-NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    And buddy, i could say the same to you. Why are you posting? Because you feel you have too[/b]
    I'm not posting because I have to, i'm posting because as I stated earlier, I enjoy interacting w/ the community that I am not able to always 'mingle' with in game; and because it's a nice release from leveling or playing the game in general.

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey@
    I didn't read the drivel at the beginning
    Hey not fair, did I guess correctly? :P

<!--QuoteBegin-NorthernMonkey

Also your defenition is wrong.
    I say, old chap, you are absolutely right; I forgot that you are the only country in the world speaking a Germanic derivative. There are no other dictionaries besides good ol' Oxford, I'm deeply sorry ol' bean.

But, you are the guys that put fags in your mouth, right? Just making sure. (oh btw the rest of the free world that speaks the bastardized version of the Queen's English call them cigarettes, i'll check Oxford and verify that the word actually exists. . brb)

You're boring me now and the suspense of who monkey boy is, has run it's course. . I'll be playing ko if you wanna pm me and continue this conversation. I originally posted in here to tell zero that I enjoyed the way he put his video together, and nothing more.

You get to have the last word, monkey boy. . .you win

Disclaimer:
    The jabs I took in this post, aren't directed at all British people, just the arrogant ones (and no, it's not all of em)

LEMON shut up oh my god. Its hilarious how you try to act like you are intelligent when you are 15 or some shit. Being around futility sure does warp the brain. Actually what is funnier is that you are still denying your identity, too ashamed to admit it? yes eric and corey guessed it a long time ago but actually we know for a fact who you are, and it is incredibly funny to see you deny it. It reminds me of that charlie guy on the ranking forum.

im available now to go on ventrilo and give you PK tips just pm me. we can also discuss your GCSE's if you like.

@morbiee, fix your font and stop typing like a complete retard

Aphile

are you serious monkey?

why can you talk shit about people all day behind a fake name? you afraid to reveal who you are? atleast eric, zero, and corey are not afraid to argue as themselves. if people dont like them, they can fuck off. but you sit behind your fake name denying you aren't lemon (which is bs).

so who are you, and why are you so afraid to use your real fucking name?

ronnie he is lemonfreezer, matching ip.

let him keep denying it, its amusing seeing his friends try to back him up

Morbiee

I'm sorry, is the so called "14 year old chink girl"'s way of typing bothering you also?

if i wanted to read baby language i would go to the myko forum

Morbiee

since when did the world revolve around u ;P

yo wats the link to your first video zero

Aphile

Originally posted by 0000000
    ronnie he is lemonfreezer, matching ip. *

let him keep denying it, its amusing seeing his friends try to back him up
    tony was telling me at school he thought it was lemon but had no proof.

lemon, its bad enough we all argue over the internet (lol @ us). but you have to abuse it by trying to hide your identity, thats pretty lame. <_< unfortuantly, for you, its not that hard to figure out.