Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice work.....
Page: 18

s1ngLe

nice work..

RingWraith

Should have some age restriction on this forum

Hoodstar

dlling last %20 :huh:

Pwner

ROFL nice u spiked a mage 2.8K haha

Terrorblade

GREAT MOVIE :wub: :wub:

I like that introduction but how you did it? transparent letters? I couldnt find it in WMM :P

NorthernMonkey

Meh

Fine I'll help you with this. I do Know Lemon Personally but I am not Lemon so keep guessing.

-NorthernMonkey

NorthernMonkey

The jabs I took in this post, aren't directed at all British people, just the arrogant ones (and no, it's not all of em)
    Just read that and you really are an idiot. You actually put an insult in your disclaimer so consider it null and void.

-NorthernMonkey

Aphile

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
    Meh

Fine I'll help you with this. I do Know Lemon Personally but I am not Lemon so keep guessing.

-NorthernMonkey
    so man up, and tell us. idiot.

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
    The jabs I took in this post, aren't directed at all British people, just the arrogant ones (and no, it's not all of em)
    Just read that and you really are an idiot. You actually put an insult in your disclaimer so consider it null and void.

-NorthernMonkey
    Ah . .monkey boy. . you're so predictable. I was hopeful that you'd pass over my drivel and enjoy my disclaimer. Guys leave him alone, he really IS smart. . I cant get anything past this fukker. ^_^

SirKnight

ppl waited for a better movie then the trailer but it wasn't better i think (this one was great also). 1v1 chris and DM was good (you know someone said u didn't killed a DM, F9 attacked etc.)

RingWraith

Hi viseh

RingWraith

Originally posted by Morbiee
    LOL ishhhhhhh thwattttttt alllllll youuuuu cwannnnnn swayyyyyyyy fwagggiishhh?

funny to see u offended by that... Whats wrong now? Mr suckup rw ish gone because i\'m not blind and know that ur a fag? so now u have to comment on the way i type zuahahhaa. but thats perfectly fine with me coz nigga we dun need no "lets all be friends!!" barney shit

I choose to type like that big deal, but.. since you actually want to go there, i\'m convinced you\'re just a retard that types (and god forbid) talks on vent like one.. >.<

i\'ll make u a deal, you learn proper grammar and i wont use baby talk
    Me talk on vent like one? listen to urself ROFL, get the thing out of ur mouth next time u talk pls. Next time ur hiding from NYchris dont come hiding on vent with me and kayah pls, we could barely stop laughing when u talked.

Im outta here Party time!

NorthernMonkey

Originally posted by Aphile+-->
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    ronnie he is lemonfreezer, matching ip. *

let him keep denying it, its amusing seeing his friends try to back him up
    tony was telling me at school he thought it was lemon but had no proof.

lemon, its bad enough we all argue over the internet (lol]. but you have to abuse it by trying to hide your identity, thats pretty lame. <_< unfortuantly, for you, its not that hard to figure out.[/b]
    Oh My God....

Put two and two together you stupid fucks!

If I have the same IP as Lemonfreezer but I am NOT Lemonfreezer then I must be able to use the same computer as him but not be him. Hmmmm...

Just guess instead of insisting. Im not a complete dick, Ill tell you if you are right.

-NorthernMonkey

ID4N

just saw the movie...
    awesome

Morbiee

Oh please, it sounds like ur drunk with a dick in your mouth.

yes your famous quote "my life is partying, girls, beer and ko" did you forget being a total moron? and i didnt know getting laid by shemales counted

btw someone has a temper XD i recall someone having to cry to ducch and make empty threats because someone couldnt get unbanned? and threaten to have my ip banned the next time i kicked you from vent "oh yes im going to get lisa banned cause im the all great rw!"