Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+--> Originally posted by Aphile @ <!--QuoteBegin-0000000 ronnie he is lemonfreezer, matching ip. * let him keep ...
Page: 19

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+-->
    Originally posted by Aphile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

ronnie he is lemonfreezer, matching ip. *

let him keep denying it, its amusing seeing his friends try to back him up

tony was telling me at school he thought it was lemon but had no proof.

lemon, its bad enough we all argue over the internet (lol]. but you have to abuse it by trying to hide your identity, thats pretty lame. <_< unfortuantly, for you, its not that hard to figure out.
    Oh My God....

Put two and two together you stupid fucks!

If I have the same IP as Lemonfreezer but I am NOT Lemonfreezer then I must be able to use the same computer as him but not be him. Hmmmm...

Just guess instead of insisting. Im not a complete dick, Ill tell you if you are right.

-NorthernMonkey[/b]
    Sorry, but no. Obviously you are Lemon because there is no one else in Illuminati that follows the evidence to your identity. No one else that was british AND in refugee/requiem/slashfire OR psychosis as you say meet these requirements.

Honestly, I don't give a shit, but it is quite amusing. The only reason it took so long is because we don't like spouting off assumptions without proof, much like you do on a daily basis.

You've dug your own hole, it isn't possible for you to be anyone other than Lemon just simply looking at your clan list. Please continue with your petty arguments, they are mildly entertaining.

susGe

O_o who the hell is lemonfreezer

NorthernMonkey

[quote]Originally posted by Eric+-->[quote]
    Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NorthernMonkey)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    @
    [b]<!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    LEMON shut up oh my god. Its hilarious how you try to act like you are intelligent when you are 15 or some shit. Being around futility sure does warp the brain. Actually what is funnier is that you are still denying your identity, too ashamed to admit it? yes eric and corey guessed it a long time ago but actually we know for a fact who you are, and it is incredibly funny to see you deny it. It reminds me of that charlie guy on the ranking forum.

im available now to go on ventrilo and give you PK tips just pm me. we can also discuss your GCSE's if you like.
    To let you know Lemon is 17 and has already done his GCSE's and is rather happy with 2 B's 3 A's and 4 A*'s and he would love to talk to you about them but I don't think you would understand his vernacular. Also he doesn't want to talk with you about PK'ing because he says its clear you are too stupid to understand when you are "too far in the shit".

Anyway 0000000 the person who you were arguing with is infact 20 and I am currently taking an Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering course at Leeds University.

- NorthernMonkey

P.S. Arrogant fuckwits the lot of you.

Rentzusuken

LEEDS UNIVERSITY!!

/ontopic

Thanks again for the video.

Solstice

This thread delivers.

ps SinFiery is a fucking retard.

Banned

Originally posted by Solstice
    This thread delivers.

ps SinFiery is a fucking retard.
    wtf you talking o_0
    I dont even think I posted in this thread before..

Aphile

[quote]Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+-->[quote]
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    Originally posted by NorthernMonkey
    [b]<!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

LEMON shut up oh my god. Its hilarious how you try to act like you are intelligent when you are 15 or some shit. Being around futility sure does warp the brain. Actually what is funnier is that you are still denying your identity, too ashamed to admit it? yes eric and corey guessed it a long time ago but actually we know for a fact who you are, and it is incredibly funny to see you deny it. It reminds me of that charlie guy on the ranking forum.

im available now to go on ventrilo and give you PK tips just pm me. we can also discuss your GCSE's if you like.

To let you know Lemon is 17 and has already done his GCSE's and is rather happy with 2 B's 3 A's and 4 A*'s and he would love to talk to you about them but I don't think you would understand his vernacular. Also he doesn't want to talk with you about PK'ing because he says its clear you are too stupid to understand when you are "too far in the shit".

Anyway 0000000 the person who you were arguing with is infact 20 and I am currently taking an Aeronautical and Aerospace Engineering course at Leeds University.

- NorthernMonkey

so..lemme get this right.

you're lemons brother? do you even play KO? whats your name, and why the fuck are you fighting lemon's fights for him?

and why are you all over cy and eric's cocks? whats your obsession with them?

[quote]Originally posted by NorthernMonkey+-->[quote]
    Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)
    [b]<!--QuoteBegin-Aphile
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

- NorthernMonkey

Would you mind explaining how anyone would even know or care who you were if you are not Lemon? This "anonymity" means nothing if your true identity is known to know one other than illuminati. Trust me, there is no other person that matches this evidence other than Lemon. Please explain how you were in refugee/psychosis alliance vent overhearing all the bullshit you spout off.

NorthernMonkey

Would you mind explaining how anyone would even know or care who you were if you are not Lemon?
    You obviously care you idiot because you are still under the impression I am Lemon so stop with the analy retentive bull shit Eric and listen up.

Well I sit in the same room as Lemon often enough when he plays KO and I play various Half Life Mods. I have played KO on aries but got a level 60 mage and got bored so now I play Diez. Basically Lemon was in Refugee/Psychosis vent chatting and I overheard but I began to take an interest. I realised that he was playing with some good NP gainers but also with people thats personalities only stretched as far as their own self importance.

Eric basically I know everything he knows and he often calls you a stupid useless fucker but he doesn't really like arguments because he Is rather passive. I however sometimes play Lemons character now and have grown a small hatred of Hatred because of your complete arrogance in the game.

Now when ChanTicO joined this thread Lemon was all for ignoring him because Lemon has some form of respect for him which I can't understand. I see ChanTicO as a future Eric because he doesn't really understand any of the long words he types but still insists that he is right and when he isn't he makes some sarchy comment and tries to take the upper hand.

you're lemons brother? do you even play KO? whats your name, and why the fuck are you fighting lemon's fights for him?

Yes, yes, NorthernMonkey, because its not Lemons fight because I started it and I intend to keep it up, I don't even get that one because surely I would "be all over their cocks" if I liked them. All answered respectively in order of the questions.

- NorthernMonkey

P.S. Come on Eric or 0000000, sarchy comment.

I think u all should try have fun in the game instead of this useless discussions.. Each time u argue it leads to nothing, just more hate and more flame about exactly same things, thats actualy aint anything? STFU FOR ONCE AND SHOW SOME LOVE! :wub:

omfg, do you love yourself or WHAT?

myking 000000

best

Would you mind explaining how anyone would even know or care who you were if you are not Lemon?
    You obviously care you idiot because you are still under the impression I am Lemon so stop with the analy retentive bull shit Eric and listen up.

Well I sit in the same room as Lemon often enough when he plays KO and I play various Half Life Mods. I have played KO on aries but got a level 60 mage and got bored so now I play Diez. Basically Lemon was in Refugee/Psychosis vent chatting and I overheard but I began to take an interest. I realised that he was playing with some good NP gainers but also with people thats personalities only stretched as far as their own self importance.

Eric basically I know everything he knows and he often calls you a stupid useless fucker but he doesn't really like arguments because he Is rather passive. I however sometimes play Lemons character now and have grown a small hatred of Hatred because of your complete arrogance in the game.

Now when ChanTicO joined this thread Lemon was all for ignoring him because Lemon has some form of respect for him which I can't understand. I see ChanTicO as a future Eric because he doesn't really understand any of the long words he types but still insists that he is right and when he isn't he makes some sarchy comment and tries to take the upper hand.

Yes, yes, NorthernMonkey, because its not Lemons fight because I started it and I intend to keep it up, I don't even get that one because surely I would "be all over their cocks" if I liked them. All answered respectively in order of the questions.

- NorthernMonkey

P.S. Come on Eric or 0000000, sarchy comment.
    If you aren't lemon nor have an actual ingame name that is known to me then i could care less who you are. You are simply an arrogant twit that tried to hide his identity when in truth he actually didn't even have an identity of his own. Please give me a place where I have posted my opinion without solid proof, I mean honestly how can you call me arrogant?

I've yet to see anyone show me anything that I have wroten to be anything but truth.

i got arrested for drink driving and had to take a 2nd test at the station, but i just passed it so they let me go after i gave dna + fingerprints etc. it was a fun night.

WHO IS THE BEST??
    I'M THE BEST
    ONE RULEZZZ
    '11111111'
    ZERO MENACE IS OVER !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: