Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; חזק............
Page: 23

BabyJustSayShutUp

חזק.........

who is da noob who bumped this

Banned

omdf this thread is like 6 months old... -_-[/b]

where u been matt? :blink:

also yeah dont bump this noobs vid....

when its already bumped, i gotta say i'll miss zero (looks like he sold his char), even i hated him/and he turks , because imo he is best sin of ko^^

i still prefer this movie to the 1st one, people are just only interested in watching fights with lots of people and not other aspects of playing rogue. there is a skill in surviving long enough that you draw damage away from your party, and using pots efficiently.

And tez, you are just about the biggest noob for wasting your time levelling to 80 in such a shit game. But then again the only people left are legıt babas just like you.

::Shiri::

wasting your time levelling to 80 in such a shit game[/b]
    Then why did you lvl to 72?

Mobs now give faster XP and larger XP at faster rates.

And how can you play WoW :S

From a puristic point of view, KO is the better game. But the management, community and cheating of KO has effectively ruined it. Whilst WoW is lacking in some areas, after playing KO during RoFD it is a far superior all round game. I'm not really interested in converting people, if you wanna play KO then fine.

And technically i only xped one level during firedrake. I was at 71 when it launched, 72 from the quests, and 73-74 from gobbles. I dont mind grinding if there is a point to it, but where is the point when half the server have abused questbugs?

Banned Senior Member

If you were lvl 70 100% when RoFD was released, it was easy to get 72. Log in, hit a mob and get lvl 71, and all the quests that were out was about 80% of that level, so you just needed a little extra exp. I got 72 in a few days after FD came out, I got sidetracked a few times ><

Anyways, closing this soon since someone ( who&#39;s banned ) decided to bump it

::Shiri::

Goto agree on the Quest buggers

Everyone got 72 from that, And the GMs couldnt notice it as its not acually marked as a high lvl now.

People on logos are 70/71... Thats just sad. And thats peruvians who have no life.

I work most of the time (But im 15, but working for minimum wage through my mums company) Before i used to be addicted to the computer (I admit) and level 24/7. Peruvians dont have a life, No school, No Job - Most of them are kids, But yet they can say: We have lvl&#39;d ligit and made 71 in 1 month and 3 Weeks? ( Thats exact time logos opend)

Goto agree on the Quest buggers

Everyone got 72 from that, And the GMs couldnt notice it as its not acually marked as a high lvl now.

People on logos are 70/71... Thats just sad. And thats peruvians who have no life.

I work most of the time (But im 15, but working for minimum wage through my mums company) Before i used to be addicted to the computer (I admit) and level 24/7. Peruvians dont have a life, No school, No Job - Most of them are kids, But yet they can say: We have lvl&#39;d ligit and made 71 in 1 month and 3 Weeks? ( Thats exact time logos opend)[/b]

is that why u gave one of the "no life peruvians" your account and managed to either a. hack the account back b. have a gm restore ur details ????????? ban this scamming scum hipocritical peice of trash U FUCKER

Banned

i still prefer this movie to the 1st one, people are just only interested in watching fights with lots of people and not other aspects of playing rogue. there is a skill in surviving long enough that you draw damage away from your party, and using pots efficiently.

And tez, you are just about the biggest noob for wasting your time levelling to 80 in such a shit game. But then again the only people left are legıt babas just like you.[/b]

good thing your still the smartest player we have in ko <_<

biggest noob you say....ok if u think so...but last time i checked i got help leveling it by wheeling and dealing....hmmm some might say thats smart since i prob had and still have more of a life then you but ok smart guy since u know it all we will go with ur story...ROFL

legyt? are u the pot calling the kettle black...at least i can really say i am legit...maybe babashoped with other peoples money but 100% legit unlike you mr gm hand outs

you act like we dont know....lol....your one funny basement loser man

anyways you sucked then and you still sucked even when you were on diez and u played a 72 rogue and i played my 72 warrior.....you still died...just shows you were just ahead of your time not really skilled in this video

also might i point out that i love the 5v1 but u killed one or 2 then ran but claimed u killed all 5.....i didnt see that...did anyone else or did i miss that

i can show u where i actually state a 2v8 and i really killed all 8 and didnt run or cut the fraps

i cant see why anyone would ever respect of praise you...you really did nothing anyone else hasnt done or is doing....many more players deserve much more and get more respect then you.....i have clannnies who are level 63 who have more character then you do

really get facts next time before flaming me.....at least when i call you noob i have these facts to back it up as i just did....call me noob fine but find out how i got 80 1st

have a nice day noob

p.s. anytime u want to get on even char with even items i am more then welcome to see your skills or lack of

Nice essay. I played on diez for about 1 day and in that time only fought 1 warrior who was rebelde, and he was awful. I have never fought you, and considering weaker rogues killed you easily at the same level, you would have been easy for me.

Since i have never fought you, I can only judge by other peoples comments, who all invariably say that you can only level and your items are dodgy especially when you lie about what you have. So at the end of the day, I proved myself against everyone on the toughest usko server, whilst you needed to recruit an army of gimps to get you a level advantage aswell as a massive gear advantage to counteract the fact that your skill is at best average on a class which is comparatively easymode.

Are you trying to dig yourself a hole today? Criticising my english and then calling me a noob is only going to result in humiliation.

Banned

no need for hole bro your really a insignificant little turs on my radar and always have been

also what same level rogues have ever beat me.....show me one please......omg or were u talking about rapist that lieing turk who beat me 4 x out of 100 that he lost to me and those 4 times i wasnt even wearing armors or using diff weapons and didnt even have any masters

also i just said even playing field as far as level and items you would still lose...i have seen your skills and really man they suck.....lets be honest your not that good and never were.....there are 100+ rogues on diez 10x time better then you now and before.....you were just the one of the highest levels on ares and you speak of my shit as i am higher level and shit yet so were you and thats why your a noob.....your a fucking hypocrit

let me ask you one thing....do you ever speak with any facts behind anything you say ingame or real life....i cant believe your this closed minded in real life.....if your like this in real life i am really sorry for your parents man

so where is my humiliation please oh master give it to me

your a fucking joke man

Validating

ach, those kids

Pino

lol xD