Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remember paddy showing me screens of how he beat you, and consider the fact that paddy was a pretty ...
Page: 24

I remember paddy showing me screens of how he beat you, and consider the fact that paddy was a pretty average rogue. Hes not the only one either. But i guess the days that you didnt have a level advantage are long gone huh. I just can't take warriors like you seriously. I could give a lvl 80 warrior to a blind monkey and he would perform on a par with you. Must be tricky hitting that 1 button correctly.

But keep arguing with me, you just dig your hole further.

Banned Senior Member

on 2nd hand, i'll keep this open a little longer it's some nice entertainment

And Tez, I beat you as well even tho your "combo was shit back then" and mine wasn't the same as before I Quit either

Banned

I remember paddy showing me screens of how he beat you, and consider the fact that paddy was a pretty average rogue. Hes not the only one either. But i guess the days that you didnt have a level advantage are long gone huh. I just can't take warriors like you seriously. I could give a lvl 80 warrior to a blind monkey and he would perform on a par with you. Must be tricky hitting that 1 button correctly.

But keep arguing with me, you just dig your hole further.[/b]
    do me a favor again since your this childish and ofc you are a kid so what more could i expect.....ask paddy who he fought

same when u fought f9 was it matt or the other owner or eric

but keep shooting your mouth off without facts or asking shit

also what makes me laugh more is i have repeatedly said even warrior even items anytime and u keep avoiding that fact....are you really just that close minded and got blinders on to 000000 world

anyways pointless arguing with a loser like u.....i will say it again as i have before....show me your real life and beat me in that then i will bow down to you and give u respect....but guess what.....you cant

Banned

on 2nd hand, i'll keep this open a little longer it's some nice entertainment

And Tez, I beat you as well even tho your "combo was shit back then" and mine wasn't the same as before I Quit either[/b]

u were 3 levels higher as well and yes my combo then sucked ass i never once said i "had" a good combo before but now bring it i can log a 70 warrior with basic +0 items

p.s. btw thanks tempest and ratherbedead for teaching me perfect combo

Banned Senior Member

My account doesnt have premium, and it's pretty much naked I Gave everything away. Besides I haven't combo'd in 5 months so it would take a little to get back in the rythem. Also unless you frapped it with your inventory open showing your stuff at the start of the fight and not changing, I wouldn't be able to trust you were actually using +0 items. Only thing I care about atm is trying to get Phantom human so I can let someone else use him then it's back to the consoles

Banned

My account doesnt have premium, and it's pretty much naked I Gave everything away. Besides I haven't combo'd in 5 months so it would take a little to get back in the rythem. Also unless you frapped it with your inventory open showing your stuff at the start of the fight and not changing, I wouldn't be able to trust you were actually using +0 items. Only thing I care about atm is trying to get Phantom human so I can let someone else use him then it's back to the consoles[/b]

i can fraps np with inventory open i have np with that...if i give you my word its gold.....i have never broken it and dont plan to ever

so why cant u get him human btw

i can log divano he is 71 i think now and basic +0 items

EMW

fight fight fight okbye

You are just blabbering now, im not sure what your point is. It was eric on f9 in my movie, and he was the best user. Considering the gear advantage you have, i should expect you to beat people several levels higher than you, which is not the case at all. Bear in mind that again YOU busted into this topic and took it offtopic, and again you will not be punished because the ko4life mods are scared of offending you.

XenO

also i just said even playing field as far as level and items you would still lose...i have seen your skills and really man they suck.....lets be honest your not that good and never were[/b]
    Considering when your playing a rouge you must make half second (or quicker) decisions than to a warrior that just presses 1 or 2 buttons. I've watched this vid and Zeros skill as a rouge is prolly the best i seen, and for that too come from a warrior just makes me laugh tbh...

Zero should just log onto Dies right now and kick your ass, you talk about him being 'big headed' but your actually that yourself and when you bring up using 'in game' friends to train for you and actually call it smart (yeah real smart when your account get banned for char sharing) just shows the type of person you are. I had respect for you Tez but now i'm seeing you as a total asshole. If your that confident with your combo why not let your actions do the talking for once and ask 1 of your clannies (lvl 70+ rouge or someone else) to let zero onto their account to 1v1 you, if you beat him then you at least you can back up your words but right now you have nothing and that's what making you look sad man.

Banned

its not that they are scared of offending me its that most not all actually respect me and know i am not a douche like u
    also u say i can beat levels higher then me...when i did a 1v1 with willy i only had +0 jewels ....at level 70 i had dual +1 we and dual +1 rocs....i got level 72 and got help leveling and at level 75 mage +2 we and at level 79 i made 1st roc+2

so keep talking out your ass...i been beating people with fucking paper amor and undying who were higher level then me so

now u on other hand.....level 70 when only like 5 on ares and you had full shell+8 and mds+8 and i am sure all +1 jewels from friends right

also were u not banned from here 3 times yet your still here....hmm odd

Banned Senior Member

Where was the 3 times? He was banned on 0000000 by Paddy and started using h3h3h3. When we converted to invision it wiped the banlist so 0000000 was able to be logged on again. Also Tez you were banned on here as well before and I remember you saying you didn't care if you were banned or not on these forums. But you got yourself unbanned later that night

Banned

Considering when your playing a rouge you must make half second (or quicker) decisions than to a warrior that just presses 1 or 2 buttons. I've watched this vid and Zeros skill as a rouge is prolly the best i seen, and for that too come from a warrior just makes me laugh tbh...

Zero should just log onto Dies right now and kick your ass, you talk about him being 'big headed' but your actually that yourself and when you bring up using 'in game' friends to train for you and actually call it smart (yeah real smart when your account get banned for char sharing) just shows the type of person you are. I had respect for you Tez but now i'm seeing you as a total asshole. If your that confident with your combo why not let your actions do the talking for once and ask 1 of your clannies (lvl 70+ rouge or someone else) to let zero onto their account to 1v1 you, if you beat him then you at least you can back up your words but right now you have nothing and that's what making you look sad man.[/b]

nah i am just a asshole to hime cause he is a racist peice of shit who was banned from ko4life 3 times now and he is still here cause he is festos friend....also you must not be from diez if you think zero is good or you from diez and your new and dont see all the old players who left diez who were rogues

i can give u 5 people who have 10x better skills then this guy.....he always speaks out of line in posts with no room to talk....i know i can be beat and i have no prob for me but i also know i got skill now but at least i am humble about it and dont need to bs in my fraps

also i already asked him to log a even char ...he can he has friends on diez...he always avoids it cause he knows he is past his time

all i am saying is he is not as good as you all think....he is not the best and never was...even when he was in his prime guys like micky and chusco would rape him yet humble people like that didnt need to be ego maniacs

its ok if u lost respect for me but sorry man i dont bend over for little shits like him .....i prefer to point out facts and stick to the truth and my word

Banned

Where was the 3 times? He was banned on 0000000 by Paddy and started using h3h3h3. When we converted to invision it wiped the banlist so 0000000 was able to be logged on again. Also Tez you were banned on here as well before and I remember you saying you didn't care if you were banned or not on these forums. But you got yourself unbanned later that night[/b]

paddy banned him 3 times in same hour and eric did the unban each time...my ban was a joke .... was not for a real reason like racist commments multiple times

i didnt get myself unbanned he lifted it after fucking with me

if you guys want him on here and let him keep up with bs comments and posts thats fine....but i wont sit by and watch fellow forums users get flamed by this douche bag

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This is getting fucking childish. 000000 don't play the fucking game any more. He been replying on topic then wham it goes so fucking far off topic it's gone into the relms of wool and knittwhear in the littlewoods cataloge. Tez you started an argumen in 2 different topic today with zero and there no need for it.

At the moment I see no reason why 000000 should be rebanned on that account as he has been posting on h3h3h3h3 so long I don't see the issue.

Now gonna lock this shit before it gets any more stupid.

Tez I actually began to have a little respect for you when you offered to help matt out with f9, but now with these accusations it's almost gone.

- Zero was banned by PADDY once and I unbanned him ONCE, PADDY rebanned him and I left the ban on because I did not want internal conflicts to form.
    - Zero has NEVER recieved any items from a GM, the only thing he has ever recieved from a GM is an unjust ban that was later removed.
    - At my prime I destroyed everyone on ares, warrior and rogue alike. Zero was the only one that was able to beat me outright and with LEGIT items and none of which that exceeded +1 or +8.
    - Before you continue to make assumptions of zero's skill based off nothing and that is already contradictory to actual video evidence, how about you actually provide some evidence to support your assumptions.
    - Nothing against diez, but please do not even try to compare diez 1v1 to ares, it's no contest. (your strength is your clan base) I can name plenty of people better than anyone you can name on diez that use to play ares that zero and I have both beaten, and after my prime I started to lose the fights because item compounding was abused by dupers yet zero was still able to beat the dupers when I was limited by my items because the warrior class can only combo so fast and use pots at a certain speed.
    - No warrior except for ones with +2 or +3 items will ever be able to stand up to zero because he has far exceeded your skill level and for the simple fact that as far as 1v1 goes warriors are quite limited once you've reached their limit and zero has gone past that limit.