Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627 LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i ment , the topic its self is old....
Page: 26

poiz3n5

i ment , the topic its self is old.

There is only one point that is wrong ,about his items.

He once bought a shard +8 or md +8 or whatever cant remember from James.[/b]
    i spent about 10gb on a mirage +8 which Covetous was selling ingame, before i knew he was a gm. What is the big deal? Considering the shard +8 he was also selling was bought by Bobert of all people I find it highly amusing that people continue to make up stories about that dagger. Clutch at straws more.

And please lock this topic.

p.s there is no way i am saying my name in WoW because i have no doubt that some turks would harrass me there.

p.s there is no way i am saying my name in WoW because i have no doubt that some turks would harrass me there.[/b]
    k maybe i will find you once :lol:

not gon say my name to

Banned

eric its ok i could care less....really who are u to me....another player.....respect me or not it wont hurt my feelings

as far as me saying he has "no" skill is not what i said so please grow up and dont put words into my mouth....he said he is not the best nor was before........he was just geared out and leveled out compared to everyone else on ares nothing more...therfor kinda easy to kill everyone

like me at 80 even a monkey could do it

cama ..... come see the combo now....sure it sucks i can admit it and be humble and even now it can be better and i work on it here and there....i can be beat anyday by anyone but more then likely even of a even char with even items most wont now

also eric from paddys mouth.....you unbanned him 2 or 3 times after paddy banned him....also yeah it was from james he got the md or shard thus illegal item but w/e no one cares cause at one point he was hardest rogue to kill...pfftttt....kinda odd he gets hacked 3 times and he is back in full shell and shards +8 or mds+8 yet he never spent a dime on the game and so many others never get rollbacks.....please dont lie for him .... he got his account rollbacked from gm help...he never put in cs tickets to get rollbaked...he was back in less then 3 days like that

just like even kuda on my warrior who never plays warrior is hardest warrior to now kill....i wonder why

this topic was unlocked once again by eric who decided to abuse his mod powers yet again like he did before for his racist bastard friend

eric you wanna say you have no respect for me....what does it say about you that you unban someone like zero....he is a nazi...good company you keep

also i will keep helping matt as i keep my word no matter what

anyways i wont respond again its pointless since he doesnt play ko and would be nice if he didnt post to forum members the way he does but a old dog cant change his habits so i will just defend my fellow forums users

Blancanieves

stop flame him
    i dunno him
    but... he has/had normal items good lvl and raped better items and same or hight lvl in old KO. i dont care if he got shard in or +8 items from ebay or gm.. skill>item>lvl and he has skill. nothing more to say
    peace

Banned

pwnez

gubernaculum

hey before you guys flame this thread into lockdom, post a working link to the pk vid pls......(NON-youtube)

Such a retard tez, keep using your "racism" card. Guess it would be asking too much of you to explain why I'm a racist but I come to expect such stupid comments from people like tolgahan, paddy and yourself. If you can't beat me in an argument, call me a racist!

And about that dumb dagger.. This was before James was KOLA, before bacardi, before the greeks, before he even had access to database editing tools. It was in 2004 before most of you people started playing KO. The dagger was DUPED, not illegal. The whole reason I started fighting with Arestides was because that dagger was wiped in a dupewipe, I contacted him on MSN and he refused to acknowledge that he was Covetous or that he had anything to do with the dagger (he obviously duped it himself). On the other hand he would give support to NYchris, bobert and the greeks whenever they needed it.

If that mirage dagger is all you can think of to have a go at me, then thats really sad. You are lucky that I even bother responding to these stupid comments, but I prefer to set the record straight instead of letting rumours persist.

Amine

Tez is a great guy.
    0000000 is a great guy as well.

Enough said now. Emolink, do your job, and close this damn topic, for god sake.

halifax

Tez, you sir are an idiot. STFU IBNE

Amine

Tez, you sir are an idiot. STFU IBNE[/b]
    God, the community is full of assholes.

Banned

Such a retard tez, keep using your "racism" card. Guess it would be asking too much of you to explain why I'm a racist but I come to expect such stupid comments from people like tolgahan, paddy and yourself. If you can't beat me in an argument, call me a racist!

And about that dumb dagger.. This was before James was KOLA, before bacardi, before the greeks, before he even had access to database editing tools. It was in 2004 before most of you people started playing KO. The dagger was DUPED, not illegal. The whole reason I started fighting with Arestides was because that dagger was wiped in a dupewipe, I contacted him on MSN and he refused to acknowledge that he was Covetous or that he had anything to do with the dagger (he obviously duped it himself). On the other hand he would give support to NYchris, bobert and the greeks whenever they needed it.

If that mirage dagger is all you can think of to have a go at me, then thats really sad. You are lucky that I even bother responding to these stupid comments, but I prefer to set the record straight instead of letting rumours persist.[/b]
    so now its a rumor you are racist....thanks for clearing up a duped item....no one lese has mds+8 but you thought this guy was legit? wow your even dumber then i thought if you thought that it was legit as to how he made it or where it came from

as far as the racist comments....sorry i dont waste my time looking at all the previous posts for your comments and how racists they were against turks.. and sad part is you not sorry for the comments ever

anyways thanks for clearing it up about your duped items.....as far as my items only one i ever thought or did think was a dupe was the WE+3 which unlike you i am smart enough to get clearance from k2 to make sure i dont taint my account with a duped item....everything else but some shell peices on my account were things i didnt up myself or compound myself and the shells i found out later were from kom
    so hope that clears up my shit for you

your such a smart guy that so many love you i am sorry i dont know what i was thinking

also yeah it was from james he got the md or shard thus illegal item but w/e no one cares cause at one point he was hardest rogue to kill...pfftttt....[/b]
    He bought a duped dagger, but YOU sold items for KOM, including a raptor +9 that got wiped. How about that huh? :huh:

Tez items arent duped...i know all...<--This sexy guy also bought a few items for him.
    Why 0000000 acc unbanned?Festo?....like amine said.I think Zero is a nice guy just a racist...Tez is good guy ... stop making bad eachother

OverKill