Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just came home from school and watched it I liked it alot =) hope we get a part 3...
Page: 4

bleaF

just came home from school and watched it I liked it alot =) hope we get a part 3

:OnSlaught:

Best part was URunFasterWithAKnife running from a 1 vs 1. :lol:

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    Best part was URunFasterWithAKnife running from a 1 vs 1. *:lol:
    lol rebelde and some other warrior came up behind him so i thought i would lay back till he was done, but oddly enough he put a chitin shield on and carried on. Whatever floats your boat :P

he's lvl 70 i'm not, he has ub0r items i don't, on half health when the fight begun..... i didnt really stand a chance did i , and tbh unless 0000000 has judgement, then im not sure i would call it a 1 v 1

harry you should have fought him you could have put on your ebay shield

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:
    naw i love the drive by 1 hit spike with the SLM :P

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:OnSlaught:
    lol rebelde and some other warrior came up behind him so i thought i would lay back till he was done, but oddly enough he put a chitin shield on and carried on. Whatever floats your boat :P

he's lvl 70 i'm not, he has ub0r items i don't, on half health when the fight begun..... i didnt really stand a chance did i , and tbh unless 0000000 has judgement, then im not sure i would call it a 1 v 1

harry you should have fought him you could have put on your ebay shield [/b]
    Remember what you said youself, you command respect by saying little about yourself and others. :lol:

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught</div>
    Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE@

Remember what you said youself, you command respect by saying little about yourself and others. :lol:[/b]
    erm harry i didn't say anything about myself there.... idiot lol, downloading now

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(URunFasterWithAKnifE)</div>
    Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @

im gay
    Remember what you said youself, you command respect by saying little about yourself and others. :lol:[/b]
    erm harry i didn't say anything about myself there.... idiot lol, downloading now[/b][/quote]

u said ur gay paddy see....read the bold in the quote

Originally posted by :OnSlaught:+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(:OnSlaught
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    @

erm harry i didn't say anything about myself there.... idiot lol, downloading now[/b][/quote]

Just a reminder.

Baxxor

im not pausing the upload now cause i downloaded 46% :wink:

nice vid mate, shame we never got the chance to have a proper 1 v 1 even tho u would have ownted me , but maybe next time

GoLD_Slash

downloaded %10 :?

zero my hero

Baxxor

76%
    GOSH THIS IS SLOW!

great movie ps. i was 3th in knightonlineranking.tk ^^
    i want old forum :cry:

Good movie but the superstar kayah aint in it anything
    And dont call me gay in public, its only betwen u and me that shit

You used my phone name "Hey you are calling the nic0 chat line What are you wearing today :wink: " Good movie cy

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast