Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

0000000īs Mouse???

This is a discussion on 0000000īs Mouse??? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL chris u serious?...
Page: 3

FrEaK

LOL chris u serious?

I used to use the stock lazer mouse that comes with most dells, but then I noticed that my dad bought a logitech mx500 for the old comp upstairs. I don't know why he bought it for such a P.O.S comp, so I looted it.

Banned

stock mouse, stock keyboard

combo is better with keyboard than that crappy mouse, i couldnt get used to it lol

no mouse for pk just laptop touchpad ftw

IntrepidTimorous

I think it s a mix of mosue and keyboard lol

Originally posted by Seby666
    OMG i wana c u how to play (i mean in real life) , cuze its sounds like imposible

hej

Used a MX300 but i broke it. Now i use a MX510, if it brakes then it will be a G5 or a Razor copperhead, on the G5 is cool that you can change the sens directly on the mouse

0000000 but if you dont install the software it will have accelation and you cant select what you want to do on the tumb mouse buttoms:/ (i know mx300 didnt have any tumb buttoms)

Originally posted by hej
    Used a MX300 but i broke it. Now i use a MX510, if it brakes then it will be a G5 or a Razor copperhead, on the G5 is cool that you can change the sens directly on the mouse

0000000 but if you dont install the software it will have accelation and you cant select what you want to do on the tumb mouse buttoms:/ (i know mx300 didnt have any tumb buttoms)
    Don't realy remember what mouse I'm using but it does have the change sense button on it and it's nto as good as it sounds imo, since you now and then hit's it by misstake and it's freaking hard to get it back to where is was. Would remove them if I could.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Originally posted by Seby666
    for fun i use sometime too.. when i kill someone i am happy for that :lol: :lol:

for xping use mx510 and some crapy key..

Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666
    OMG i wana c u how to play (i mean in real life) , cuze its sounds like imposible[/b]
    i can make a video, its so easy bro i cant play in normal pc to tell the truth ahaha
    this is my laptop (cant minor right click and cant ctrl hold cuz sticky tape doesnt stick on it so i use 88 spam ).

JudgmentDay

mx1000 & saitek eclipse keyboard

Chiclette

I got G5 ,Pretty good mouse

Originally posted by Seby666+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seby666)</div>
    Originally posted by tchuddi@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Seby666

OMG i wana c u how to play (i mean in real life) , cuze its sounds like imposible
    i can make a video, its so easy bro i cant play in normal pc to tell the truth ahaha
    this is my laptop (cant minor right click and cant ctrl hold cuz sticky tape doesnt stick on it so i use 88 spam ).
    [/b]
    Iam asking u bro, cuze I cant even write on Laptop, so I cant imagine how U can play game like KO on it.
    btw : i think that if U ever C my PC (and keyb) u will ask me the same question xD (nothing works corectly on my PC xD )

btw : nice Laptop

So he must use it...

:wub: :wub: :wub: Kaan

Banned

nope, with that setup you would have to be so extremely bad at this game in order to use it.....

i can combo like him, and minor heal like him except with a different skillbar setup
    my minor heal is on 8, mana pot on 7 and hp pot on 6.....

turks just dont want to learn how to pk the right way so they put only 4 skills on their skillbar with hp pot on 1 , mana pot on 2, and light feet on 3 the rest are all crappy attacks, its funny watching them do a full combo on u, then they stop and only do r damage.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast