Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

0000000īs Mouse???

This is a discussion on 0000000īs Mouse??? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM lol i don't even know my mouse's name it's so fukin old, with cable ...
Page: 4

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by tchuddi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tchuddi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaZaM
    lol i don't even know my mouse's name it's so fukin old, with cable and everything, but it's perfect for me ;D
    mose with cable is good for few reasons
    1, if U lost it on your table its always easy to find it
    2, never ever stop working in the middle of ravens cuze low baterry
    3, and finally , every mouse whould have a tail [/b]
    in my city cordless mouses aren't seen soo good cause the battery is exhausted quite fast and u find urself in a dificult situation(go to bomb site CS,pking KO and others) so most of them are with cable

SlashGun

damn ;p i love u 0000000. u're perfect ;p

Originally posted by hej
    Used a MX300 but i broke it. Now i use a MX510, if it brakes then it will be a G5 or a Razor copperhead, on the G5 is cool that you can change the sens directly on the mouse

0000000 but if you dont install the software it will have accelation and you cant select what you want to do on the tumb mouse buttoms:/ (i know mx300 didnt have any tumb buttoms)
    no i disable acceleration in the registry its better. That mouseware crap is really dodgy, sometimes if you disable acceleration, it will still have it, and im very fussy about that. And i dont use thumb buttons, i just have 3 buttons on my mouse.

mentalstamina

mx310 & QcK+

the design of mx300 is simple but great im waiting for the G1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Intelli mouse and keyboard for me, always used the back button as my hot key for vetrilo goes way back to my days as a snipe rin BHD

rattrap

3 button mouse and one scroller. normal keyboard, no fancy buttons. use the extra button for vent.

EatMeTheMage

i play with touch pad too :unsure:

/slide golem

/touch pad get wet

/can't move

/get exped <_<

kibal

MX310 FTW

I use a discontinued model of the logitech mini optical with weight removed. extremely small and light mouse... got it for starcraft originally and i just use it now. also i use a func 1030 surface ;p

Sivonja_hr

hej

0000000 yea i know, miss the 300, but now am so use to drink mana/hp pots on the mouse tumb buttoms so i dont know if i can mange without them anymore

:Chris

i use mx518 (ftw) its getting worn out tho, I might switch up to a g5. I also use a func1030pad (rough side) and I have a logitech G15 keyboard

I used to play CoD competitively until I started playing KO :wacko:

firem

mx500 ftw..
    On cs i use my mouse 4/5 buttons for mic and stuff, so i didnt install software, when i do, i have to assign a key or sumthing to those keys and i cant just have mouse 4/5 for some reason =(

not a mouse similiar to a number pad if u could assign keys with ke and not using 3rd party prog it would be pimp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234