Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

0000000: The unused edits

This is a discussion on 0000000: The unused edits within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah the guy that plays it is in BC i believe... maybe name change... for sum reason when i saw ...
Page: 4

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

yeah the guy that plays it is in BC i believe... maybe name change...
    for sum reason when i saw that question i was like
    -"duh sir locksey plays it"-
    but thats f9devil lol[/b]
    lol i dont play it... and i dont play F9DeviL anymore either... and its not in BC

0000000 IS THE BEST :wub:

Banned

cool movie to watch, now people can see the real fights that really happened and how you handled them

HotAsIce

ickeras isn't in BC, although he was clanleader of Raven for a while, that was a really good group of people. And the guy you are talknig about in BadCompany is Ang3lusS. He is one of the "newer" great comboers, although he did take a break for a few months, I've seen him on pretty recently. I'll never forget when I first met him, we were both chickens, and he was an archer, I was a warrior. I was like "omg, you can kill kekoon captains in like 3 hits!1!111" That went a little offtopic :P

that was boring zero. u got hit max for 400 by 9128312938 noobs that walked around cz.

HotAsIce

I uploaded it on filefront for you nubs.

http://files.filefront.com/unusededitswmv/;8689039

tamachan

.............................. 179 minute...
    btw f**k y*u uploaded crap to youtube... upload the real thing pls

Perhaps only in his case u can turn this around

Dump the Hero, get with Zero. hehehe

this isn't meant to be anything new and exciting, when i made the 1st movie i only kept in a small part of each scene so it was always fast paced. I thought it would be nice to see the longer fights before i deleted them.

I think that everyone i highlighted was level 70 with +8 weapons apart from bobert. I don't really make a fuss over killing noobs but if they they are attacking me what do you expect me to do?

susGe

this isn't meant to be anything new and exciting, when i made the 1st movie i only kept in a small part of each scene so it was always fast paced. I thought it would be nice to see the longer fights before i deleted them.

I think that everyone i highlighted was level 70 with +8 weapons apart from bobert. I don't really make a fuss over killing noobs but if they they are attacking me what do you expect me to do?[/b]
    you owe me 4 minutes of my life back. I wasnt in that video

HotAsIce

I really did upload the video, that URL is the filefront video of this movie, I just threw the chocolate rain in there for shits and giggles, copy and paste the URL in your web browser and you'll get the real vid :P

Validating

I think that everyone i highlighted was level 70 with +8 weapons apart from bobert. I don't really make a fuss over killing noobs but if they they are attacking me what do you expect me to do?[/b]
    Yeah sure, and pigs fly ( lvl 62 there and HB+7 )

it was good but prety much same stuff from other video just 2-3 new fights[/b]
    yeah thts true

PaPaSmurF

I was quite interested in seeing that, thanks alot. music was leet too. but you should still come back and play :P

closetoheaven

dl

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast