Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

0ishi PK video - The first and the last one

This is a discussion on 0ishi PK video - The first and the last one within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Great skills chusco, i hope that i could 1v1 u again before u leave, our last 1v1 was right after ...
Page: 4

ID4N

Great skills chusco, i hope that i could 1v1 u again before u leave, our last 1v1 was right after i got 70 and i wasnt in the mana pot thingy yet.. (u know HS is a mana whore).
    anyway great movie hope we can meet in cz someday and have a nice fair 1v1.

kibal

Wtf i want c it , downloaed already but cant c it dunno why .

great movie :wub:

gl irl

and come back plz when you get net

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by kibal
    Your missing the DivX codec, if you download DivX you will be able to see it.

kibal

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-kibal
    Your missing the DivX codec, if you download DivX you will be able to see it.[/b]
    Yes im a noob xD finally i watched it .
    Nice movie , the last song almost made me cry , but im a strong man xD .

p.s : shity daggers but awesome jewelary (in and gb?) .

nice movie m8, you will be sorely missed here! (only gay rogues like fagy left in noob_order now i think :P )
    if you only would have stayed in orczorz it would have been nice to duel some more, would have been nice to test my icebuild against you though bloodybeast would have pwned me i quess, but anyways good luck in real life

BLacKLoRD

GL in RL baba...

LiberAchi

Already told you this on msn, but uhh, your the best mate I'm realy sad that youre leaving after all these years you've played. I will miss the talks we have on msn and I will miss seeing you ingame Goodluck in real life and I hope that whatever it is your planning in the future works out for you. Respect bro

- Tristan

omg...40min to dl this!!!!

it better be good

gl irl chusco

tolgahan

i woulndt download it coz of my internet limit.
    after i saw comments.fuck limit. i have to watch it

no more cardinals?

MarioPuzo post flames again in this thread and you'll be banned.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

gl in rl man, remember there no respawn pionts.

Originally posted by undefined
    nice movie chusco, was good fighting you on your character, but i need to know something

did anyone else play your character?
    Yup my friend is using my acc he suppose to xp but he is having fun, pking as much as he can and i don't care if he dies 20 or 50 times xD against the same person, i know is my acc but if i would have cared about my name i wouldn't have used name change scrool , he is for sure a nice guy but he is missing some skills :lol:.

@ Kibal, Yes my jewerly is pretty much a tanker jewerly, dual eme (gift from my old friend Batman after i got hacked),dual rol, Gobling pads (i won't change it never ever! ), Skeleton Belt and iron necklace that im using it few days after i made Nation transfer so around month a go , but anyways it's not mine and i have to give it back to the real owner who gently gave it to me for the video purpose

Banned

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    nice movie chusco, was good fighting you on your character, but i need to know something

did anyone else play your character?
    Yup my friend is using my acc he suppose to xp but he is having fun, pking as much as he can and i don't care if he dies 20 or 50 times xD against the same person, i know is my acc but if i would have cared about my name i wouldn't have used name change scrool , he is for sure a nice guy but he is missing some skills :lol:.

@ Kibal, Yes my jewerly is pretty much a tanker jewerly, dual eme (gift from my old friend Batman after i got hacked),dual rol, Gobling pads (i won't change it never ever! ), Skeleton Belt and iron necklace that im using it few days after i made Nation transfer so around month a go , but anyways it's not mine and i have to give it back to the real owner who gently gave it to me for the video purpose [/b]
    i fought you one day and i dont know if you were unbuffed or something but : O i tried to drag you away for a 1vs1 but ronin kept following you and he kept attacking me, oh well maybe some other time : )

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast