Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

0ishi PK video - The first and the last one

This is a discussion on 0ishi PK video - The first and the last one within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Enjoyed the video reminds me of old ares pk without being ganked by 300+ mages...
Page: 8

Enjoyed the video reminds me of old ares pk without being ganked by 300+ mages

super movie, my most favourite now!

hella fast combo there :rollseyes:

gl irl dude

(beautiful songs btw)

Novus

still waiting for rapidshare link <(^.^<) <(^.^)>

petsmar2

Great job...sad to hear there wont be another vid ;/
    Good luck in other games

Dling atm Kinda sad that U won't be in cz anymore (even tho lately i have been trying to avoid confrontations with U :P ). I learned a lot from couple 1v1s i had with U when U appeared and for that i say thank You.

GL IRL dude. Hope U complete Ur goals as well as those in KO ^_^

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Funny how Mario acts like Mr Big Bollocks when he plays like he been castraited. Chusco is not only a highly talented sin he is very humble too with it. Mario if Chusco had items like yours he would kill you faster then you could click ok.

Chusco is prolly the best sin on Diez next to Micky .

Also Mario are you going to bug CSW again to take the crystal?

Originally posted by Felix
    Funny how Mario acts like Mr Big Bollocks when he plays like he been castraited. Chusco is not only a highly talented sin he is very humble too with it. Mario if Chusco had items like yours he would kill you faster then you could click ok.

Chusco is prolly the best sin on Diez next to Micky . *

I think ppl missunderstood what i wrote opening this topic

1st. i haven' been playing my acc since more than 2 weeks a go so if you guys see 0ishi playing it's my friend who is xping my acc i still don't take a final desition what to do with my sin, i still don't have a decent internet conexion (im in dial up now ) my friend it's not a really bad player but for sure he needs to improve a lot his skills.
    2nd i think the best way to show to the ppl if you are a really skilled player it's like this , making a movie and showing to everyone, so everything that ppl can tell about you comes true as soon as you show your movie.
    3rd im working very hard, i can't play atm, i wish i could play at least 1 scrool per day, but i left my pc in another state where i used to live and prolly will come in a few more weeks, them i will take a decistion if i would play again for sure not as often as before.
    4th i don't consider myself the best sin, i know i got skills but it's really hard to know who is the best in this game, i, i prefer being recognized as an excelente sin suporter i loved pking with mages warriors or parties curing healing
    ,im proud of playing fair and having fun without duping or doing something wrong in this game, i play like everyone because im enjoy the game and as much as you kill you can enjoy more :lol: .
    5th i apreciate the comments of the ppl about this video, i knew i could do a better edition but seems like it was enough to the ppl to enjoy it.
    6th btw i dunno nothing about csw lately i will talk to my friend if he is doing something wrong but he is a really nice guy anf fair player aswell.
    ps: when i get some time i ll try to upload it to rapidshare, since i can get more than 100mb .

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

w00t i get to redownload divx for this could u convert it to a different filetype :S

cuz sum ppl are too lazy to dl it like me :lol:

Novus

rapidshaaaaare comooon anyone

Mario

Originally posted by Felix

Chusco is prolly the best sin on Diez next to Micky . *

lol felix i tought u talkin about me :P i just got nice duel with chusco we was fighting at 12 once, and no1 disturbed ... we was fightin like 2mins, and coz we couldnt kill each other, we went to other ways :P u r really GG ^_^ gl in rl

/it was b4 ROFD

just2ez

awesome movie

QuIcK

great movie... but that bp at the end was horrible :lol:

cricri

nice 1 i hope to see another movie ... so change ur topic's name and write first movie

al fin la vi _|_ xD

Axarus

Very nice movie
    Nice " intro" :wub:

Love sin in this game:P

RuFiAnA

I can&#39;t download it now, and It is&#39;nt in youtube. Can someone else upload it again or something ?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast