Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1 on 1 king lol Wizzan/Deadlyweapon/Saxi

This is a discussion on 1 on 1 king lol Wizzan/Deadlyweapon/Saxi within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSBurONPa00 I really dont consider him 1v1king im not a ass kisser like that,but that sounds like it would bring ...
Page: 1

noobybooby

Default 1 on 1 king lol Wizzan/Deadlyweapon/Saxi

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSBurONPa00

I really dont consider him 1v1king im not a ass kisser like that,but that sounds like it would bring u guyz in faster. This vid was created by a friend of mine from MYKO. I know its not usko and i might get flamed for that.But he used to play wizzan back {the mage}on olympia or diez or something. So enjoy the vid and give your honest opinion on wether u can beat him. O and no he does not ctrl/minor and the ppl he faced are actually very good. He claims to have met a few usko pros on beta so maybe u already know him.

P.S. has nothing to do with minor hack or combo hack or anything like that

lol nice combo <_<

Baha

You just made an account to post your crappy movie ? <_<

Wizzan

Default Re: 1 on 1 king lol Wizzan/Deadlyweapon/Saxi

Originally posted by noobybooby
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=FSBurONPa00

I really dont consider him 1v1king im not a ass kisser like that,but that sounds like it would bring u guyz in faster. This vid was created by a friend of mine from MYKO. I know its not usko and i might get flamed for that.But he used to play wizzan back {the mage}on olympia or diez or something. So enjoy the vid and give your honest opinion on wether u can beat him. O and no he does not ctrl/minor and the ppl he faced are actually very good. He claims to have met a few usko pros on beta so maybe u already know him.

P.S. has nothing to do with minor hack or combo hack or anything like that

are you DoDo? if so, long time no see xD

ctrl minor ftl -_-

Banned

Originally posted by TripleOG4life
    ctrl minor ftl -_-
    he's got HP pot right clicked so no, he's just lagging as u can see from the fight with the guy naked when he wolfs. he wolfs and it comes on like in 4 seconds. :rollseyes:

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    ctrl minor ftl -_-
    he's got HP pot right clicked so no, he's just lagging as u can see from the fight with the guy naked when he wolfs. he wolfs and it comes on like in 4 seconds. :rollseyes:[/b]
    no? he has hp pots on 1...

Wizzan

i already posted this video before on ko4life...

and my hp pots are right clicked yes. and i dont use CTRL

Aba

Nice combo...wish I was on same server, I'd like to know the signifigance of the people you're killing. Anyway your gear helps, nice combo though

Carry my children :P

noobybooby

na i made a acc ,bcuz i wantd to make a acc. How come u always gotta have that 1 no lifer who wanna flame?

Opakigad

I can only say about warriors since i play it better than any other class; their stupid combo only helps his(not stupid ), if they did s skill r prolly wouldn't lose so bad.

imm0rtal4rch3r

Originally posted by TripleOG4life+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TripleOG4life)</div>
    Originally posted by MagicWannaBe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life

ctrl minor ftl -_-

he's got HP pot right clicked so no, he's just lagging as u can see from the fight with the guy naked when he wolfs. he wolfs and it comes on like in 4 seconds. :rollseyes:
    no? he has hp pots on 1...[/b]
    eye check lately? there is a green box around hp pot on f1

cathycano

Wizzan is best get it? no 1 beat him maybe if u is warrior ahve sweep mana else die pls ;d de är alex :lol:

cathycano

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast