Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

#1 Priest in the history of KO....

This is a discussion on #1 Priest in the history of KO.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by itzbryan Oh and just a side note, ™PerFectioN™ -- You come in here defending this guy, yet ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Oh and just a side note, ™PerFectioN™ -- You come in here defending this guy, yet your priest is named after me.

Ah...
    How the fuck is his priest named after you? Ive seen many people have ThePaladin at the end of their names includin people in myko which was prolly before you even played the game. And i guess you gonna take this as a flame like everyone does nowadays so go ahead and flame me back I guess, have fun with it.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by freekaleek View Post
    how the fuck is his priest named after you?
    lol45678910
    keys likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    How the fuck is his priest named after you? Ive seen many people have ThePaladin at the end of their names includin people in myko which was prolly before you even played the game. And i guess you gonna take this as a flame like everyone does nowadays so go ahead and flame me back I guess, have fun with it.
    I think he meant it as a tongue-in-cheek way of referring to his own "perfection", and in someone else having their own char's name as 'Perfection', they were therefore stealing his M.O.

:P

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    BryanThePaladin [UNFINISHED] - YouTube

edit : ad fiddlesticks op
    This has to be said...

That is one of the most kickass KO movies I've ever seen. Not so much for the pure PK pwnage that happens, but selection of soundtracks and visual effects was really well done. The PKing is excellent though, exactly how I'd expect a pro priest/bp to play :P

@Freekaleek
    I saw a turkey warrior called ThePaladin rofl

Anyways still funny read the whole topic seeing people fighting for no reason as always e.e

The One And Only Senior Member

Just being clear here.
    My priest named DeganoThePaladin before I saw your video , I found out that there is some guy called BryanThePaladin after I name changed my priest's name cuz some people thought I made this name just cuz of you but I told them
    I don't know what they talking about so they told me to type bryanthepaladin in youtube, until then.
    You was just another random guy I never heard of..

--EDIT--
    Im not defending anyone , if its about who is being better on priest
    you or tomer.
    I would take tomer, I know he's gg priest already but thats not what I'm coming to say.
    All I say is , you seriously made a topic in purpose to make a flame topic, how old are you ?10?(no offense , seriously asking.)

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    --EDIT--
    Im not defending anyone , if its about who is being better on priest
    you or tomer.
    I would take tomer, I know he's gg priest already but thats not what I'm coming to say.
    All I say is , you seriously made a topic in purpose to make a flame topic, how old are you ?10?(no offense , seriously asking.)
    1. You'd take him yet I've never PK'd with you. You played for a month in the same clan as me and then quit. So therefore you are already biased before you set foot in this thread in defending him.

2. This topic was made because his ego blinded basic priest knowledge. It would have never come up if he toned down his trash talking about 'how good I am and how shit you are' + 'I'm the best at every class and INT BP doesn't work -- I tried it with chitin 7 INT' (Which is still as comical as the second I first read it). So contradictory I couldn't help but share, and so ridiculous that he says all this shit to me but has no idea who I am.

3. I'm a 22 y/o Bio major at the university of missouri - columbia.

4. Alright, I'll try to make this my last post in here [again]. The previous text already speaks for itself and I really don't need to defend my points.

okthxbb

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    1. You'd take him yet I've never PK'd with you. You played for a month in the same clan as me and then quit. So therefore you are already biased before you set foot in this thread in defending him.

2. This topic was made because his ego blinded basic priest knowledge. It would have never come up if he toned down his trash talking about 'how good I am and how shit you are' + 'I'm the best at every class and INT BP doesn't work -- I tried it with chitin 7 INT' (Which is still as comical as the second I first read it). So contradictory I couldn't help but share, and so ridiculous that he says all this shit to me but has no idea who I am.

3. I'm a 22 y/o Bio major at the university of missouri - columbia.

4. Alright, I'll try to make this my last post in here [again]. The previous text already speaks for itself and I really don't need to defend my points.

okthxbb
    1. I never played in EUKO so you probably talking about my brother but that wasn't me.

2. So what?fight with him on pms or what ever why do you have to make a topic and make it a flame topic..

3. never asked what you doing, just asked your age. If you are 22 yo and still acts like this... nothing to say

Im out of this topic aswell, bored of watching people fighting over priests builds
    LOL.

see ya later.

DAFAQ Senior Member

3. never asked what you doing, just asked your age. If you are 22 yo and still acts like this... nothing to say

You really shouldnt tell others that they are acting like kids. 130+ pages of useless spam for bumping clan topic every few hour's on inactive server.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranjin View Post
    You really shouldnt tell others that they are acting like kids. 130+ pages of useless spam for bumping clan topic every few hour's on inactive server.
    talks person from his clan.
    Couldn't expect something else

/Fail.

Now im really out of this topic.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Omg nice movey
    Really strong int-bp priest
    That was posted in October of 2010, and we all know that you didn't NCS before then...
    in b4 Watch4ThePaladin
    itzbryan likes this.

DAFAQ Senior Member

talks person from his clan.
    Couldn't expect something else

/Fail.

Now im really out of this topic.

Following your own logic then.

Talks someone from same country as Riliax.

Man, if I could borrow your brain for 1 day it would be awesome.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    That was posted in October of 2010, and we all know that you didn't NCS before then...
    in b4 Watch4ThePaladin

ROFL. Wow. Just wow.

trolling lvl of this topic just hit the sky but in other hand fun to read those flames ^^

/popcorn

Little archer Senior Member

Damn, perfection gets owned so easily it's not even funny anymore.
    Rec7on likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast