Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

#1 Priest in the history of KO....

This is a discussion on #1 Priest in the history of KO.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gotta laugh when people answering shit like this... INT Weapons for priests gets no AP from STR only from INT ...
Page: 2

gotta laugh when people answering shit like this...

INT Weapons for priests gets no AP from STR only from INT bonus, so you can keep talking BS if you want, but seems like you're just too stupid to know what gives AP and what doesnt.

About my skills, I can offer ANY1 to get on EUKO human side and play against me, i'll make sure you leave CZ like all the previous noobs who said the same shit as Bryan.
    people who play EUKO knows exctly what's happening when im getting in CZ, i dont need to prove any shit to any1 who doesnt know me.

I knew this topic would come up 1 day, i was just waiting for this day and im still waiting for you Bryan to get in cz and show me "your BEST CREW who wins every event, war and party all together"
    I'm not that kind of man like you, who takes SS of conversations and trying to be "smartass" when you're totaly moron...
    and just for the record im not leaving EUKO, I'm just gonna prove on other classes that noobs like you can suck my balls everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post

INT Weapons for priests gets no AP from STR only from INT bonus, so you can keep talking BS if you want, but seems like you're just too stupid to know what gives AP and what doesnt.

About my skills, I can offer ANY1 to get on EUKO human side and play against me, i'll make sure you leave CZ like all the previous noobs who said the same shit as Bryan.
    people who play EUKO knows exctly what's happening when im getting in CZ, i dont need to prove any shit to any1 who doesnt know me.

I knew this topic would come up 1 day, i was just waiting for this day and im still waiting for you Bryan to get in cz and show me "your BEST CREW who wins every event, war and party all together"
    I'm not that kind of man like you, who takes SS of conversations and trying to be "smartass" when you're totaly moron...
    and just for the record im not leaving EUKO, I'm just gonna prove on other classes that noobs like you can suck my balls everywhere.
    You can kill people on one of the simplest and easiest MMORPG around, how proud are your parents?

you got it.
    ScreameR likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Oh, oh my. You are just a walking contradiction, aren't you?

Why do you think I asked our party that day whether I should go EP +2 or Iron neck due to the EP having INT bonus but the IN has better defense so I wasn't sure? -- Yes bro, I know INT = AP.

I found exorbitant humor in your "Best in every class but sin" logic for the following reasons:

You claim that INT BP doesn't work, that it's stupid and you get owned too fast. I was wondering how this is possible if you are using Krowaz armor, which any "expert" at INT BP would realize is the only way to make the playstyle feasible; which I assumed you were using since your ego driven claim of being #1 would lead me to believe. Then you tell me you used Chitin 7 with INT bonus, which leaves your priest with high AP, relatively NO HP, and a pathetic redball.

So then thinking back on your logic, you make everyone in CZ town from you, but you get owned too fast so its not worth it. So yes bro, you are right -- Chitin 7 INT BP with INT BONUS is a 100% waste of time.

You clearly have no idea how to play INT BP if you still can't see how USELESS that build is.

The One And Only Senior Member

auch....

and ye I gotta agree with him ,now priests needs INT instead of str (for more ap)
    but as I heard , if you using 2hands weapon(like HB) you need str for having good ap.

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    You can kill people on one of the simplest and easiest MMORPG around, how proud are your parents?
    easiest?im not sure if its the right word..
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 11-23-2012 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Oh, oh my. You are just a walking contradiction, aren't you?

Why do you think I asked our party that day whether I should go EP +2 or Iron neck due to the EP having INT bonus but the IN has better defense so I wasn't sure? -- Yes bro, I know INT = AP.

I found exorbitant humor in your "Best in every class but sin" logic for the following reasons:

You claim that INT BP doesn't work, that it's stupid and you get owned too fast. I was wondering how this is possible if you are using Krowaz armor, which any "expert" at INT BP would realize is the only way to make the playstyle feasible; which I assumed you were using since your ego driven claim of being #1 would lead me to believe. Then you tell me you used Chitin 7 with INT bonus, which leaves your priest with high AP, relatively NO HP, and a pathetic redball.

So then thinking back on your logic, you make everyone in CZ town from you, but you get owned too fast so its not worth it. So yes bro, you are right -- Chitin 7 INT BP with INT BONUS is a 100% waste of time.

You clearly have no idea how to play INT BP if you still can't see how USELESS that build is.
    I dont know if it's just your brain or also your soul, but you're definitely fucked up...
    BP sux in every build you put it on, you're more than welcome to try ANY of the builds and check your self how easy will you get killed by 2 melees.
    you think I'm so stupid and doesnt know what u mantioned just because you're stuck on specific sentense of me, but read again the first sentense of my answer, it will count in every situation in ur life since you're just stupid...

Freekaleek, my parents are very proud to have such a PRO gaming kid, especially when it comes to nerds like you...

Quote Originally Posted by MrSugar View Post
    you got it.
    ofc i got it, read it carfully and answer yourself...

"noobs like you" is for a person that already knew me and many others around.

ofc i got it, read it carfully and answer yourself...

"noobs like you" is for a person that already knew me and many others around.
    I don't see no question being asked, but then again you got it.

Banned Regular Member

Ive played with Bryan in olympia.. Bryan = Number 1 Priest. best ive ever played with.. Buffer Duffer and Healer.
    Bryan is the reason ive started to play priest if it wasnt for him id still be playing sin or something.

Watched him rape many parties.
    back then INT BP was nothing.

now that INT bonus makes your priest 1handed weps hit harder rules. ive played INT BP in dcz.(yes without judge) and i stilll smashed plenty of BABA sins and anyother class. yes i got smashed a few times but i did give them a run for their money.

sry rilaix but idk you or how you play but even if i did see how you played im pretty sure bryan would make you look like shit?

Bryan is #1 priest in any server/KO

End of story.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    Ive played with Bryan in olympia.. Bryan = Number 1 Priest. best ive ever played with.. Buffer Duffer and Healer.
    Bryan is the reason ive started to play priest if it wasnt for him id still be playing sin or something.

Watched him rape many parties.
    back then INT BP was nothing.

now that INT bonus makes your priest 1handed weps hit harder rules. ive played INT BP in dcz.(yes without judge) and i stilll smashed plenty of BABA sins and anyother class. yes i got smashed a few times but i did give them a run for their money.

sry rilaix but idk you or how you play but even if i did see how you played im pretty sure bryan would make you look like shit?

End of story.
    you didn't play with rialix so stfu . your reply has nothing to do if u don't know both of them obviously .

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    That's your personal opinion yes, I can count to 5 priests that I think is better as I've never played with Bryan, just cause you say he's #1 doesn't mean he acctually is.
    And I'm not on Rialix's side, I more or less think this topic is silly, the ego boosting is to much for me... kinda wondering where Thing and Tiffer is, they would absolutely make this topic soooooo much better.

I dont know if it's just your brain or also your soul, but you're definitely fucked up...
    BP sux in every build you put it on, you're more than welcome to try ANY of the builds and check your self how easy will you get killed by 2 melees.
    you think I'm so stupid and doesnt know what u mantioned just because you're stuck on specific sentense of me, but read again the first sentense of my answer, it will count in every situation in ur life since you're just stupid...

Freekaleek, my parents are very proud to have such a PRO gaming kid, especially when it comes to nerds like you...

Haha yeah im the nerd cos im the on in this topic walkin around with a fucking boner because I think im the best at a fantasy game.....you fucking cretin stop embarrassing yourself mate.

The One And Only Senior Member

Any moderator...do your job and close that shit..
    seriously you guys fighting over , "Priests build" and over who's better..
    how ridiculous it is?..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    Any moderator...do your job and close that shit..
    seriously you guys fighting over , "Priests build" and over who's better..
    how ridiculous it is?..
    Hypocrisy at it's best. How many times did you defend yourself on the pk vids you posted? How many times did you defend your clan in your clan topic? You probably can't even count that high.
    Might be a mind blow to you but that's what keeps KO alive, people trying to be the best, although it's sad.
    Last edited by MrRapist; 11-23-2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: spelling

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast