Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

#1 Priest in the history of KO....

This is a discussion on #1 Priest in the history of KO.... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Bryan was a very good BP back when I played in Ares. assuming it's the same Bryan although i read ...
Page: 3

Bryan was a very good BP back when I played in Ares. assuming it's the same Bryan although i read he plays in Olympia?
    To Rialix: You can't say BPs are fucked. The thing that fucked up STR BPs in CZ was krowaz armor and in new servers the inexistence of rare weapon defense armor. now other classes have too high HP and AC compared to how it was say 4 years ago. So unless a BP is uber geared with +10 armor, +10 weapon, ROFs/ROCs +3, etc he's going to have a real tough time in CZ. Even more in the new servers.
    In DCZ and RLB STR-BPs still are powerful. not so much in the new servers where there is no 25 DD caps.
    Now onto INT BPs in CZ, they're one of the most usefull classes in your party provided that you got a buffer and a debuffer with you. if he's the second priest then they're not of much use. That is asuming your enemy is as strong/skilled as you.

oh god.. i hate people with big ego... and over a game.. pathetic

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    That's the main reason why I took the screen shots in the first place. I thought I was good... Then this guy whose name I'd never seen before is boasting about being the best in every class, yet he used Chitin 7 int bonus as an INT BP build and couldn't figure out why he got owned? So therefore, if he, the best player of every class got beat, then clearly, it was a useless class to play. +Logic.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    That's the main reason why I took the screen shots in the first place. I thought I was good... Then this guy whose name I'd never seen before is boasting about being the best in every class, yet he used Chitin 7 int bonus as an INT BP build and couldn't figure out why he got owned? So therefore, if he, the best player of every class got beat, then clearly, it was a useless class to play. +Logic.
    You do realize that int priests now get extra ap from int when using a single handed mace, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    I guess ego IRL is more acceptable, if not better, right? and not pathetic at all either.

Online environments are all for fun. E-drama, ego and all the things that come with it, is what makes it different and unique.
    regiss likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You do realize that int priests now get extra ap from int when using a single handed mace, right?
    For the third and final time I'll say it: I KNOW INT GIVES AP FOR 1 HANDED MACES.

For some reason you people who have no idea how to play priest don't realize something: If you are wearing Chitin 7 with INT bonus as your armor, YOU HAVE NO HEALTH. NO HEALTH = NO RED BALL. NO RED BALL = BAD BP.

The entire premise of being an INT BP is to accrue sustainability that traditional STR 2h BP's LACK. By using Chtin 7 with INT, you completely go against the whole point of being an INT BP. INT BP's aren't meant to have 3k+ AP like 2H BP's; people who can't understand this will be disappointed as an INT BP.

Very basic BP 101. This is just clearly showing how many of you are absolutely clueless about being a priest.
    typ0 and wargrim like this.

Little archer Senior Member

Ok... was just making sure, because the posts I bothered to read were not showing that you knew that fact.

You're mostly right and I'm not denying the fact that you know your class. But you lost most of your credibility the moment you decided to make this thread in here. It might've been just for the lulz and to show everyone something funny, just like it could've been to see if people cared enough to support you in this silly argument due to your own lack of confidence.

Whatever it is, it's kinda lame posting like this just to embarrass someone. It usually backfires pretty badly.

Just think of it this way: Would you /map chat or /shout (in ko) this? --> "HEY LOOK EVERYONE WHAT THIS GUY, THE SELF PROCLAIMED #1 PRIEST, HAS SAID LOL", and proceed to rant about it to a bunch of strangers that most likely don't care at all.

Would you do that? What you did here isn't any different FYI.

I just told you that I've been checking every build of priest and i tried also to use int chitins to check ap and dmgs, i will never play BP and attack over heal / duff since i'm priest and you never able to fight against full party as BP
    if you knew me you'd know that even you "the greatest priest ever" got alot of what to learn, but you're stupid and you can stick to the fact that i checked INT chitins as well,
    but like you never show up in CZ and when you do you're free NP to every1, you'll stay like this forever unless you'll turn into full tank priest.

I'm done reading the BS of you in this thread and I'll also thank you for supporting me and making me more famous
    even if people will think that I'm retarded, ego bitch or a noob, once they'll play with me or against me, they'll exctly know why I said what I said and who was the stupid person on this thread.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    if you knew me you'd know that even you "the greatest priest ever" got alot of what to learn, but you're stupid and you can stick to the fact that i checked INT chitins as well,
    but like you never show up in CZ and when you do you're free NP to every1, you'll stay like this forever unless you'll turn into full tank priest.

I'm done reading the BS of you in this thread and I'll also thank you for supporting me and making me more famous
    even if people will think that I'm retarded, ego bitch or a noob, once they'll play with me or against me, they'll exctly know why I said what I said and who was the stupid person on this thread.
    1. I never once boasted about being the best priest -- you did. That's why this topic exists.
    2. I am tank priest. I just don't spend all of my money on items so maybe it appears as though I'm BP?
    3. I'm not in CZ because I'm still EXPing a friend's name because he paid me to level him in GBs.
    4. You aren't famous. You're a priest with nice items which make his head far larger than it truly is.
    5. I'm free NP? The last time I PK'd against you was with the mages and we wiped your mele party, twice -- I had no subside. rofl.

The best priest to ever play this game is a guy named Zul that most of you have never heard of. I'm also done with this topic. Your ignorance explains itself to anyone who knows how to play this game on my very first post and in your subsequent responses.

P.S. - It all makes sense now. According to your character list, this is your first lvl 80 priest. Congrats bro. Welcome to the club!
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-24-2012 at 04:36 AM.
    kaldra9 likes this.

atta boy
    euko seems a lot of fun

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Hypocrisy at it's best. How many times did you defend yourself on the pk vids you posted? How many times did you defend your clan in your clan topic? You probably can't even count that high.
    Might be a mind blow to you but that's what keeps KO alive, people trying to be the best, although it's sad.
    Hmm...remind me where he posted here his clan video?remind me where he talking about clans here?
    he just made topic basically for flamming rialix..
    If I was making a topic especially to flame someone , I bet some moderator already was pming me and start bothering me to stop it.

I only spoke to you in-game like once or twice but what I understood was that you and your whole clan are big egomaniacs. Which kinda does make your posts rather fun to read.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

BryanThePaladin [UNFINISHED] - YouTube

edit : ad fiddlesticks op

cmon gota get some amusement from somewhere , either way BP is fun but not really practical for PK.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Oh and just a side note, ™PerFectioN™ -- You come in here defending this guy, yet your priest is named after me.

Ah...

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    BryanThePaladin [UNFINISHED] - YouTube

edit : ad fiddlesticks op
    Yo stop playing w/ my hero faggot, i hope u get ganked everytime u go for dragon/ blue for the next 10 games.

These replies, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read. stop writing bibles every1.

guys guys BryanThePaladin is a hipster he plays BP before it was cool ( 2005 bro) , he was just high as fuck talking to noobs and shit. <3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast