Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

+10 Iron Bow

This is a discussion on +10 Iron Bow within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Killer stop just saying "lol" And Grobs, dont know how or why you used a +10 Iron Bow on your ...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Killer stop just saying "lol"

And Grobs, dont know how or why you used a +10 Iron Bow on your Ares char, yes you gave me the chance to play your char ( didn't know you had it ) but you do know that if I logged on it and saw that, it wouldn't have ended well right?

.M

And GayHack had +21 rebirth iron bow and he sold another one so he had 2 probably one was duped. [/b]
    As far as he told me the first one got deleted. Then he got another one and a couple of weeks later he got banned. :lol: I could be wrong though.

Banned Senior Member

lol wow grobs , i didnt know you had a +10 iron bow... how did you get it ? :s never tought a person like u would go those ways[/b]
    Erm which ways's ?

Killer stop just saying "lol"

And Grobs, dont know how or why you used a +10 Iron Bow on your Ares char, yes you gave me the chance to play your char ( didn't know you had it ) but you do know that if I logged on it and saw that, it wouldn't have ended well right?[/b]
    Well i'm not that stupid , i was sin those days

realratnik

Yep he got banned. And GROBS i know what im talking about i know that you had it (iff you are reffering to me). KO sucks anyways. And GayHack had +21 rebirth iron bow and he sold another one so he had 2 probably one was duped. [/b]
    first one his friend bought from random guy who was selling ss+10 and ib+10 (probably that guy hacked GM, because GM was using items like that) and greyhawk's friend gave that ib+10 to him for using.. when this expansion came he rebirthed his ib+10 so it became +21 ^^. after few weeks that bow was deleted by GM personality. another one ib+21 GreyHawk bought from Lord_Tikin and some1 reported GreyHawk because of his bow and he got bann because of it.
    That's full story about his ib's+21

Crimsonrain

Grayhawk aka DrTigerNinestine got a +21 ib on Ares and he sold his acc + items for $ so there u go..
    and GROBS had a +9[/b]
    nah it was +10

plz tell us[/b]
    its like the IB +10 history <_<
    1 day _TR_Murat_CAFE_ dropped a Raptor on DMs with his 4-5 healers. 15 minutes later he had 30 raptor +8, another 15 minutes later he had 3 +10 15 seconds later it was GLOWİ +21

urbanphoenix

bloody hell well done man how many u burn making it

:Fade

Legıt ofc :|

SilentDaemon

anyway nice bow :wub:

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Its USKO, why do ppl wonder why there are such items. There are tens of those in every sevrer.

In begining of RoFD i knew 2 ways to dupe and both of them were slow so u cant dupe that fast :P Unless they have found some faster way wich i dont doubt they have

Banned

grobs IB +10 was legit..i personally was looking in the inn right after the dupe wipe and it was still there

RiseAgainst_

if u thought it was stupid why would u click!?[/b]
    How can i know its stupid? maybe u r a turk giving away a +10 IB wich is stupid but still it may happen, like another rich turk version of Tez giving away his dupes.

Banned

dude..riseagisnt..stfu man
    stop flamming this dudes post

RiseAgainst_

Dude wtf omg kiss my ass fukin keep being a retard argueing with people in the most stupid topic.

Seriously geez..

Now i accept this is a flame -.-

aresftw

ARES ftw!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast