Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

10 in a row!

This is a discussion on 10 in a row! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got few more...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i got few more

Banned

Log into any s2 server at a certain time and you can find yourself against 20 noobs in cz.Same can be said for s1 ,but its only when turks go nighty night. That stopped being impressive after cz was put into server 2.

Still congrats.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Log into any s2 server at a certain time and you can find yourself against 20 noobs in cz.Same can be said for s1 ,but its only when turks go nighty night. That stopped being impressive after cz was put into server 2.

Still congrats.[/b]

Problem we have on Diez is our s1 is exp bugged so it's takes longer to fill up in the morning.

Admitly it was pretty quiet to start but was at the time when people were comming on and filling the servers up and by the time my scrolls had gone was getting pretty livley as people were fighting for the EW spots

Banned

Problem we have on Diez is our s1 is exp bugged so it's takes longer to fill up in the morning.

Admitly it was pretty quiet to start but was at the time when people were comming on and filling the servers up and by the time my scrolls had gone was getting pretty livley as people were fighting for the EW spots[/b]
    LMFAO

still?

Delicious

maybe it's not that hard to get 10 peps but it's kinda hard to get 10 in a row or is the server dead :P

xstep

pwned

Banned

You think you are good with that noob sin ?

You know your good

Nice kilzz :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

LMFAO

still?[/b]
    yeah

2 years and counting

ChipoO

Felix, what is that blue and red hart you have that a buf or scroll? i haven't seen it before

once i killed a full party of lvl 80 debuffers/warriors with my lvl 72 assasin. it wasn't a random party of unbuffed gold farmers

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

what server is that felix?

anyway thats not important.a lvl 80 rogue with 7k hp and mana and retarded ap i guess shouldnt make such a topic , imho
    its not a big deal is what im trying to say

Fallensix

maybe it's not that hard to get 10 peps but it's kinda hard to get 10 in a row or is the server dead :P[/b]
    Diez IS dead.. Only thing u can find there anymore in normal day time when people shud be pking is only few 8 ppl parties with full healers and duffers.. its like 2-5 soloers same time in the game.. aww I miss the old times, when people actually didnt try to grow up their EGO with crazy amount of np, they was just having fun. DCZ really screwed up old servers.. dunno about new ones..

I think its one of the candy's you get from the 'Loving Man' Probably extra defense or hp.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast