Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

+10s on EUKO already

This is a discussion on +10s on EUKO already within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ..... this is europa...
Page: 1

Default +10s on EUKO already

..... this is europa

Banned Senior Member

nothing new..
    1st +10 on euko !

lame =[
    idk ive been playing for like 5 days

When someone starts owning with a Maul+10, let me know...
    gregg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouth View Post
    ..... this is europa
    the graphic look shity and maul+10 is useless

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Thing is , the anvil pays no attention to what item it is upgrading or burning , so it could be just as easy to make high class item to +10. Because I do not play EUKO , people will need to correct me if I have got this wrong , but is there not speculation or discussions about the anvil success rates being pretty high compared to USKO?

I honestly don't have any hate towards EUKO or it's players ( well ones that don't invade or bitch about USKO in every topic like some members did ) and some features the company are implementing such as the SMS verification are really good , but why are there so many things that are ruining the gaming experience for it's members? Some big promises were made and it seems they have the ability to back a lot of things up , but I can not believe they are so naive towards things such as the anvil and keeping end content locked up?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Thing is , the anvil pays no attention to what item it is upgrading or burning , so it could be just as easy to make high class item to +10. Because I do not play EUKO , people will need to correct me if I have got this wrong , but is there not speculation or discussions about the anvil success rates being pretty high compared to USKO?

I honestly don't have any hate towards EUKO or it's players ( well ones that don't invade or bitch about USKO in every topic like some members did ) and some features the company are implementing such as the SMS verification are really good , but why are there so many things that are ruining the gaming experience for it's members? Some big promises were made and it seems they have the ability to back a lot of things up , but I can not believe they are so naive towards things such as the anvil and keeping end content locked up?
    i just started playing again, last time i played was early months of cwest and then KE days on ares
    im just surprised how i will talk to gms and ask them, "hey are u busy atm?"
    they say nope, so i ask if they can come to me and check this out (2 partys of speedhacking koxpers with god mode) and he said ya i see em, ill make a note of it. 2 days later i go to same spot and they r still there....

ive been playing for like 5 days so far on EUKO and made my share of +7 items
    i tihnk its a lot easier to upgrade stuff to +7, but i see a shit ton of people failing to +8
    i think one day i saw about 80 +7 chitins attempt to go +8 and only saw like 4 going. this happened about 2 days in a row.
    but then i see tons people reverse upgrade from +1 to +5/6/7 all in a matter of seconds
    i dont get EUKO ><

i also think the gms r a little biased towards turks, i see the english/polish/french players get banned all the time. alkatraz leader was finally banned but the rest of the clan was untouched. there was tons of pressure put on EUKO admins to get him banned with doubtful proof, but it still took a week for them to drop the hammer.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I guess the Turk thing is fear of attacks on the servers , be it physically or through net attacks such as DOS attacks from net cafe. The irony is Turkish residents are not allowed to use EUKO under the terms of their license , due to USKO having such a large Turkish customer base.

From my own understanding of upgrading , reversing and item and upgrading using the tears , has a far greater success rate than using a BUS and Trina. Again I do not know what the percentages are for the EUKO tears , but due to it being effectively the next USKO update I would have assumed they would be the same , if someone does know I would be greatfull for the actual figures.

i thought i read something years ago that tears gives u 70% chance to succeed so if u go +1 to +5 its roughly a 25% of succeeding.
    thats just what i thought so dont take it at as fact

It's off-topic, but lots of lots high level Turks are banned and are still getting banned (if you report someone with conclusive evidence in the cheat report section , you should expect to seem them banned within a week or two). The real problem is that the GM coverage is either not good enough (don't get enough time for everything they want to do), or the GMs are not spending their time efficiently enough.

PS: When the GMs announce their presence on the servers, they are not there to take live reports of cheating. Maybe if you're lucky, they'll check your cheaters out after their Q&A session is over, but that seems rarely to be the case.

Regarding upgrades, the ratios are probably the same. But chitin/MDs etc. are now middle class, so it doesn't cost much to upgrade them anymore.

+1 to that one rofl !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post

anvil rate is is stupid as a fuck this is what i had 26 +7 . shard mds and couple chitnigs 6x +6 shard 7 +3 shard and the dagger i used my self.. dual +1 rev.. shard ...

so i went to anvil hope to get some +8, i was alone at anvil burned all 26 +7 in row got mad so reloged tryed 6x shard to +7 burned aswell than i puted the +1 revs.. to +2 burned aswell
    so i tryed to make the +3 shard i had to +6 all burned to +4
    i got raped so hard in one day was about to quit ..... like 1 hour later i see radom dude make 1xchitng8 shard 8 and he burned only 2 items

p.s my english sucks

when i played euko i broke a raptor to +6 with trina ;<.. <3 my luck!

+8 - +10 straight while burning >.>

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    hahaha made my day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast