Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

13,000HP + 550FR = TOWN RUSH

This is a discussion on 13,000HP + 550FR = TOWN RUSH within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink Thats what i'm doing, 255 hp ( I can do it at 70 easily ) Talia, ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Thats what i'm doing, 255 hp ( I can do it at 70 easily ) Talia, Rocs, WE's, FireBelt, SS. *I was thinking of my IN... but prob a WP as well I can borrow. *No need for a mage's 80 FR when I can magic shield. *I wont have 400 FR for long tho I dont have base FR like warriors
    i got a firebelt, fire talia, wp, and goblin chitin pads you can use

Mario

so link to tempest video pls btw, both movies was maded after "upgraded" damage of towers ?

ROFL!!!!
    In Love Ali1989
    :wub: :wub: :wub:

MarvinTheMartian

i used to ALWAYS run into the other town back in old KO, now in ke...towers hit for 1k or more...and much faster pace...i have full chitin 8 set etc. and ss, so i think i will try it,maybe tonight, ill fraps it all, gotta equip myself though,lol. the town raids were the best in old ko, have a tanker in the front and a full party of mages behind you, leave with almost 1b coins each,haha. now ppl got smart and dont merchant expensive stuff.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234