Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

1st +9 md in c-west!

This is a discussion on 1st +9 md in c-west! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol? hb +9 in cwest haha yur joking right?...
Page: 6

cheesepuff1726

lol? hb +9 in cwest haha yur joking right?

Banned

not yet anyways.... anyone got a trina

rofl your all a fucking joke look at how many cleaver +9s are lying around? yeah now what the % chance difference? use your heads its like 6 months into the server its bound to happen ffs.

Banned

made it my self from +7 (bought off of merchant +7)

am selling should be on crazy items list soon[/b]
    if u really made it...then u know u would be smart enough to take an ss of the upgrade cause u know ppl going to say u babashopped.. however, u did not take ss of the upgrade...so BB.

rofl your all a fucking joke look at how many cleaver +9s are lying around? yeah now what the % chance difference? use your heads its like 6 months into the server its bound to happen ffs.[/b]
    well if it was that simple there would be 500+ md9 on every server just like the 500+ cleaver9s. but it aint that simple when it comes to the economics and the amount of people with the balls to up such items. but i would agree that there is no % difference.

if u really made it...then u know u would be smart enough to take an ss of the upgrade cause u know ppl going to say u babashopped.. however, u did not take ss of the upgrade...so BB.[/b]
    dumb thing to say. hes a warrior. if he wanted to babashop such a good item he woulda babashopped like an ii9,hb9,rappy9 or something..not a fukgin md9.

rofl your all a fucking joke look at how many cleaver +9s are lying around? yeah now what the % chance difference? use your heads its like 6 months into the server its bound to happen ffs.[/b]
    well if it was that simple there would be 500+ md9 on every server just like the 500+ cleaver9s. but it aint that simple when it comes to the economics and the amount of people with the balls to up such items. but i would agree that there is no % difference.

Banned

dumb thing to say. hes a warrior. if he wanted to babashop such a good item he woulda babashopped like an ii9,hb9,rappy9 or something..not a fukgin md9.
    well if it was that simple there would be 500+ md9 on every server just like the 500+ cleaver9s. but it aint that simple when it comes to the economics and the amount of people with the balls to up such items. but i would agree that there is no % difference.[/b]
    he has a sin too..that's what matters..and he's your clanmate so ofc you're going to defend him...but your defending and at the same time, you don't even know if the item is legit yourself. until you can 100% fully and tangibly prove that it is 100% legit to yourself, then try and come back and persuade the rest of us.

he has a sin too..thas what matters[/b]
    yea.. thats a common thing spend a few hundred dollars on +9 md for a lvl 46 that is set to archer with no armor.

bb?

Banned

this is the full ss of it just after i added elemental
    [/b]
    you could have upgraded the fp you have in your inventory... then take an a screenshot of the md+9 lol not hard. and also i thought that you shut off you monitor and turn it back on after an upgrade so that you have no upgrade info or ss? ....and why did you not take an ss when its still on the anvil? lol

you could have upgraded the fp you have in your inventory... then take an a screenshot of the md+9 lol not hard. and also i thought that you shut off you monitor and turn it back on after an upgrade so that you have no upgrade info or ss? [/b]
    or we could just stop debating its legitness and call you an idiot? yea i think thats simplier.

Banned

yea.. thats a common thing spend a few hundred dollars on +9 md for a lvl 46 that is set to archer with no armor.

bb?[/b]
    hes planning to lvl and pay that rogue, and could switch to sin later, so y not buy it? anywayz we can inquire about how legit it is, but until its 100% proven, then we can say its legit

hes a warrior. a warrior who isnt going to be very good on a sin because of mh cooldown. hell most likely stay archer. no one would buy a +9 md..before they bought good armor and a good bow and uniques. thats just stupid.

like i said..its simplier to call you and idiot. not sure why im taking the hard route.

ps. i made the best dagger on the server..i would love for that md9 to have not been made by him so i could keep my satisfaction..but hands down he won.

Banned

for your information that second upgrade was after i logged in to see it in my inventory then bought a bes and added element...

cheesepuff1726

omg give it up guys idc if u guys tyhink its legit or not cus i know it is i was there whern it happened so those of u say dupe or gm gift blow me

you could have upgraded the fp you have in your inventory... then take an a screenshot of the md+9 lol not hard. and also i thought that you shut off you monitor and turn it back on after an upgrade so that you have no upgrade info or ss? ....and why did you not take an ss when its still on the anvil? lol[/b]
    Go make a +9 md and I promise that your gonna be way to excited to take an ss of it

Gratz !

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast