Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

1st attempt at a pk vid (2nd attempt added)

This is a discussion on 1st attempt at a pk vid (2nd attempt added) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; not very exciting, but very good skill curing and healing at good times gj best priest at subclan <3333 get ...
Page: 2

magnified

not very exciting, but very good skill curing and healing at good times

gj best priest at subclan <3333

get playershield and noone will touch you xD

Jason269

niceee vidd, i didnt kno u fraps the part when we raped outside human base :P

nice vid and quality mate, music owns!

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

nice music, and vid, but i think as priest with out ph prety sux ^^ see always ppl geting exping in there.. ^_^
    i give 9/10

get playershield and noone will touch you xD[/b]

Banned

rofl when heartless tryes to rezz me and he goes in way to long.

i know!!!! ppl always wanna play with towers when u dont have party healers =D

rofl when heartless tryes to rezz me and he goes in way to long.[/b]
    didnt wanna show that tragic show of events =D

Banned

well I already watch it. honesty good job. u&#39;re doing a nice job a priest, healing and using cure curse I saw that some members were subclans undezz member but there were some from the first clan I guess.

well about the video
    u got a nice CLIPS "but the quality was really bad... was hard to see their names of the humans that u guys killed in that movie" so try fraps by the next time
    try to work a lil bit with the edition I suggest vegas o adobe. they&#39;re really good and u can make better movies.
    dont make long videos ... as u said in the end.. some people might not see the whole video.. so try to do it with less time.. like 5-6 mint can be nice.

was funny see one vs were I saw one rogue PECHI? something like that with one undezz that vs was really pro xD. btw what the name of that rogue that won? I didn&#39;t see his nick clearly, also I saw my kitty or baby chukaro he was lazy in the movie hehehhehe but u guys did it a good job

I wanna be part of the dead bodies in ur movie but Im not laying often even on cz.. but u guys are doing great on pk times "especially in party"

Great job undezz and sub undezzz.

I dont wanna rate it "ur movie". I just gave u some advice and comment, I bet that ur second movie can be even better for sure , and srry if something it&#39;s hard to understand i dont have a 100% nice english ^-^!

S.S

xstep

as ur first movie it was pretty good 8/10

get better gear/jewls and tank duff priest ftfw :P

the thing is i used fraps and the quality was really crisp, but after i published the movie with window meida maker the quality went down >.<!!!

the rogue in the vs was hardcorekillah and pechito

Banned

the thing is i used fraps and the quality was really crisp, but after i published the movie with window meida maker the quality went down >.<!!!

the rogue in the vs was hardcorekillah[/b]
    window meida maker ? u mean Movie maker rite?.. we;; Im not sure about that.. cuz when I fraped I made my movies on vegas.. and the video with the real quality is like 900mbs.. sounds weird but it&#39;s true when u got clips with high quality, so I put my whole movie on movie maker jsut for be able to put it on youtube.com that means like 90 mbs.. and the quality wasn&#39;t really bad at all... was easy too see the enemy names, party members and so. well that&#39;s what I used to do for make my movies.. and also I like a lil bit more youtube cuz he give me the option too see it on high quality and it&#39;s not bad at all ^^

i had sony vegas but the i had issues with gettin it registered b4 i can use it so i unistalled it :angry:

Banned

When i DL&#39;ed it, it had error from codec <_< Now i have to stream it.

Banned

i had sony vegas but the i had issues with gettin it registered b4 i can use it so i unistalled it :angry:[/b]
    u can have vegas or adobe for eva if u know some ways ^^ "srry but it&#39;s illegal say it ^0^"

tbh, i have no idea what is up with all of the comments saying your heal/cure was good. you sit there debuffing a human that is alone (who was being hit by three of your party members nonetheless) and then run up to him and attempt to hit (but fail to since he died). meanwhile, there is a purple bar in your party list continuously getting lower and lower and lower.. finally you turn your view and you see your warrior duffed with a shield on and being chased by humans. that was one of the few scenes where you seemed to be solo on a priest.

in nearly every other scene, you are running with 2+ other priests (who actually have party heal) so in all seriousness you are only contributing an extra cure (i am by no means undermining the value of an extra cure, but to reduce the priest class to a cure is degrading).

regardless, i didn&#39;t expect much from a rofd pk vid since rofd has reduced pk to simply # based gang bangs with an emphasis on # of full heal priests

and yeah, you have shitty gear. i understand. not saying anything about your items/lvl/whatever. you can cure the same speed at 27 as you can at 80

p.s. i was greatly amused at the obligatory lil wayne for undestructablezzz.

tbh, i have no idea what is up with all of the comments saying your heal/cure was good. you sit there debuffing a human that is alone (who was being hit by three of your party members nonetheless) and then run up to him and attempt to hit (but fail to since he died). meanwhile, there is a purple bar in your party list continuously getting lower and lower and lower.. finally you turn your view and you see your warrior duffed with a shield on and being chased by humans. that was one of the few scenes where you seemed to be solo on a priest.

in nearly every other scene, you are running with 2+ other priests (who actually have party heal) so in all seriousness you are only contributing an extra cure (i am by no means undermining the value of an extra cure, but to reduce the priest class to a cure is degrading).

and yeah, you have shitty gear. i understand. not saying anything about your items/lvl/whatever. you can cure the same speed at 27 as you can at 80

p.s. i was greatly amused at the obligatory lil wayne for undestructablezzz.[/b]

i get what ur saying but ill give u a lil backround info on the clips, the war running was way behind us ( can tell becuz we use vent for pk, and was along distance away) and the attacking human and not curing, i atacked that 1 human for fun since there was no humans around... since we killed the party i wouldnt neglect my party like that... tbh and u can cure at same speed at 27 and 80 but know when to cure is key

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast