Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

1st PK Videos

This is a discussion on 1st PK Videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont cry u was a non combo player too...
Page: 3

Helios

dont cry u was a non combo player too

Banned

dont cry u was a non combo player too [/b]

if that was directed at me then damn u got me. fuck man that first week of playing sin when i didnt know how to combo was rough....

Helios

and?
    maybe mike learning too
    u flaming like a kindergarden
    its a game and not more ( one is richer, one is better with combos, one chill and relax)

Mike_Miller

lol u calling me a noob? u feel proud of urself cause when we 1 v 1 all u do is spam urself non stop ? u can fraps our 1 v1 and we can count how many times u had to 1920 urself. i mean does retartedness run in ur clan or something? 1 guy just spams 24/7 in 1 v 1's then feels proud of himself, 2nd guy wants to wear dd in 1 v1 and feels proud when rouges spike him 350 ... micheal got nothing against u, ur a cool guy ...then u got retards that wana attack you when sumones trying to help.

btw anytime u wana 1 v 1, tell me [/b]

1; u say u illusioned me cause i had +2 uniqs on cyp? why did u tell ur whole clan to illusion me in this server then? u had betters items then me at the start......
    2: u say we take the game too seriously? wat about u desbanding ur party every invasion and going solo because people dont wana listen to u?
    3: u say wats everyone without me? k wats ur clan without kreeden? wats ur clan without micheal sliding everyone for 700?
    4: i dont know why u keep talking about hate on forums and stuff but on vent u scream like a little girl when u cant kill something.
    5: btw this is the nerdiest post ive ever seen in my life, maybe u should get ur head out of the books and take a 2nd look at ur own life before talking shit about anyone else.

btw u spelled disrespect wrong. time for u to study some more.[/b]
    JEFF WE ARENT ON GOOD TERMS EITHER? wtf??
    lol still upset about that but all just have different poitns of views bro... nothign more. jsut lets it be man.

hm...able to kill me in 1v1?

michael - can't combo just has good items (shows how good he is)
    keenan- heals himself in 1v1 like a noob
    blastoise - guarantee he cant beat me
    you - ill fight you again just to shut ur gay ass up
    truekiller - ill fight him too
    obsidian - in his dreamz
    kreeden - 2 hit (:wub: tho. kreeden's cool i just put ur part in there for undy)
    and yes ash ur right i did say "noob" omg no way i have no life!?!?!111111 omfg ahhhhhhhh
    me and maggi are all about illusion? we do it cuz from the start of the server you illusioned us nonstop. and hm..what would i be without undy?....hmm idk what would i be? A ROGUE? id prolly be just playin this game the same way just might not have as much fun. i was only nice to you on the human side cuz we were ally and tried to work together. now even ur ex-clannies see how noob you are. u town more than czm ffs. you suck as a clan leader. greydin is prolly the coolest old guy i know and assisst in ur clan and what does he have? shit. u dont know how to give drops or pk. our party of 4 raped ur full party. our priest being sheer when he doesnt have any uniques i think thats pretty good. they did the nice thing by giving those drops back when they didnt have to. u dont deserve those drops. now please reply back with some nerdy ass post stating how i have no life cuz ive got alllllll day.[/b]
    lol your such a douce i wont slide if you dont run away to town

ur always in the party? thats why ur clannies came on our vent complaining about how u got pissed and desbanded party and went solo? yea i guess i talk like an idiot because i dont make the nerdiest post in the world, we might talk shit but atleast we aint little nerdz that sound emo as fuk[/b]
    ash gets upset jsut like me you hell everyone, yea on the mic we stir up a bit of bs when pking. but all do jeff i mean come on mate you got to know that.

i like what sh0x pointed out in vent. we musta hit a nerve...ur grammers gettin thrown off. u guys usually have this party. you, keenan, kreeden,michael,knight,greydin and vocal. me,undy,douma and smoked took that just us four. we illusion you 95% of the time becuz undy screams ILLUSION THAT BITCH JUST TO PISS HIM OFF. i find it funny. about the towning...ive towned maybe 5 times in cz since the start. i hate towners and i hate towning.(even tho czm pro towner <3)[/b]
    what sh0x can say all he wants now i guess not only did he leave clan we want to /suit_friendships, which is cool if he is so easy to turn why bother.

your party of four is strong but if your sayign you can defeat me kneen lreeden kngith greydin and vocal... then ok lets go to arena and find out? put your monry where your mouth is?

something tells me i wont either. im not old enough to drive u idiot <_<
    spend more time playing KO LOL nice one mr.no life. hey ash maybe look at ur own clannies before telling me my lifes fucked up. and me learning how to play? thats funny from a guy who&#39;s combo is using SD,using SD, using SD XXX is inflicted with 800 DMG, using SD,using SD....[/b]
    LOL ok this is the nerd that sounds like he is 12 and acts like it too.. lol that firce said we even take you in when undefeated left you... your loyalty is like the rest. i dont understand why you must act liek such jerks, does your life really suck so bad. and you calling a guys like me mr no.life... i guess coming form a 12 kids with virginty intact doesn&#39;t hurt so bad.

magnified

lol undy, if i ever disbanded in invasion not that i remember soloing in an invasion, it was for a reason. Just like how douma was on our vent when u decided to solo? For someone who whines about every detail of cz whether you get maliced, or jumped, or someone towns on u, or throws an acid pot on you, you whine for everything, and you can call anyone emo? You guys town, and we town, if you can&#39;t figure out that sometimes people TOWN, your retarded.[/b]

the first time i have ever seen undy go solo in an invasion was yesterday, we he was sick as a dog and allowed other clannies to be join in on our clan war party...
    he suggested to leave because he was feelin like a zombie and was dizzy and shit, he left 6 minutes into the war because he was sick

undy hardly even goes solo in CZ, when noone is online , he solos, when even 1 person is on , he goes party...

dont even start with that.

Boyce

what sh0x can say all he wants now i guess not only did he leave clan we want to /suit_friendships, which is cool if he is so easy to turn why bother.[/b]
    Lol w/e i left since human side sucks dik

Helios

orc side + jobless = 70 ok?

StarDollar

what sh0x can say all he wants now i guess not only did he leave clan we want to /suit_friendships, which is cool if he is so easy to turn why bother.[/b]
    Michael, me, shox and sheer left, we still wanted to remain friends but ash changed password so how is it possible to even speak to one another on the mic, you dont know what either of us have been saying, its all rumors just because we came orc, we havent spoke to you for like neally a week now and there is shit loads of rumors saying i left because of greydin and petrus are old but this is so not true.. i guess there is people in fierce who didnt want us to go orc. but whats done is done.

Banned

i guess it&#39;s learn to read before learn to combo. i NEVER town from a single person. if u can kill me solo then thats good. i die more than anyone in our clan because i dont town. ive towned before from packs of like 40 and i have no chance to live/fight back. and thats not often.

and lol calling me a nerdy 12 yr old don&#39;t hurt because 1. ive already been told i don&#39;t sound 12. 2. u talk about virginity but u lost urs to keenan so it don&#39;t count.

Mike_Miller

k shox

Mike_Miller

Michael, me, shox and sheer left, we still wanted to remain friends but ash changed password so how is it possible to even speak to one another on the mic, you dont know what either of us have been saying, its all rumors just because we came orc, we havent spoke to you for like neally a week now and there is shit loads of rumors saying i left because of greydin and petrus are old but this is so not true.. i guess there is people in fierce who didnt want us to go orc. but whats done is done.[/b]
    romurs of shox talk shit to k thats it nothign abotu you and sheer and cobra. but if you guys fell that the right move then make it. dont worrie we be here to atleast to win our 1 war of the wek

i guess it&#39;s learn to read before learn to combo. i NEVER town from a single person. if u can kill me solo then thats good. i die more than anyone in our clan because i dont town. ive towned before from packs of like 40 and i have no chance to live/fight back. and thats not often.
    and lol calling me a nerdy 12 yr old don&#39;t hurt because 1. ive already been told i don&#39;t sound 12. 2. u talk about virginity but u lost urs to keenan so it don&#39;t count.[/b]
    lol the thing i like about jeff is he doesnt lie and never lets his ego make him lie. go ask him what happen those times there mate as to keep this up with you its useless cuase you jsut gonne sit here and lie all day.this keenan and mike joke jsut not funny to older people who have had girls

Banned

lie about towning? thats pretty funny. anyone who PKs with me knows i don&#39;t town unless its like 40 people. i can give 2 shits whats u say cuz ur an idiot. and yea..the joke got some laughs on vent.

Mike_Miller

lie about towning? thats pretty funny. anyone who PKs with me knows i don&#39;t town unless its like 40 people. i can give 2 shits whats u say cuz ur an idiot. and yea..the joke got some laughs on vent.[/b]
    LOL LIE ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN... that screen show you gettign tanked to you minor healering away to you running behind jeff. if you got laughs on vent over that joke, then made its time to get outside and get away from ko for a bit... lol

Banned

actually ask undy about that or u can asked smoked... i saw u hitting me and i was like wow he hits me fucking hard. i stopped and saw the dmgs and saw that u were fucking sliding me. i told undy to minor me up and then stop so i can take the SS of you sliding like u always do.

StarDollar

romurs of shox talk shit to k thats it nothign abotu you and sheer and cobra. but if you guys fell that the right move then make it. dont worrie we be here to atleast to win our 1 war of the wek[/b]
    say what???? lots of spelling mistakes and i dont understand.. =\

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast