Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

1st PK Videos

This is a discussion on 1st PK Videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol ok yo gj bloods and oyu little boyfriend there. i gtg to the amll wiht my gf. you too ...
Page: 5

Mike_Miller

lol ok yo gj bloods and oyu little boyfriend there. i gtg to the amll wiht my gf. you too looser tell me how ko is once im back. also ill responsed to the rest of your stupid girly comments tomarrow cause fam guy and reno on tongiht once im back.

at anyrate i jsut read the whole rap. the 1st part, cool funny and goes together a bit... but the last part? tbh the whole thing makes you look like a lil white kid trying to be black.. and thats cool IF YOU WERE COOL, but most black ppl are chill, tight, level headed guys... so if your tryign to black go get high or somethign it make you more chill, this shjt just make you look like a stupid 4th garder living in compton or something l;ol.

KeeNaN

LOL all this over alil video i made of 1 night in cz when iw as drunk LOL

First of all know of u can beat me 1v1 so u can all cry about it and say this and that but only person who can even stand there and fight with me and nothing happens is unde and he is a peice of shit babshoped fag if u didnt have so many uniques u would die like everyone else.

Yourblood = your crap 1v1 u lose Ez

sh0x = we all know what will happen dont open your noob mouth

StarDollar = read sh0x ^^

and anyone else who has soemthing to say i will own u all 1v1 none of u can beat me so take your shit opinion and shov e it up your ass...

if u want 1v1 i will be happy to fraps it and makle new video out of u.

Unde all u do in CZ is run unless im out Numbered there is part in there where i was getting attacked by sh0x and soemone else and i maliced him he runs like all NOOB ROUGES aka u then i heal my self malice u and u run when another rouge comes on u then 2 more on me your crap how many time do u see me run away in video 0 upeice of shit

all rouges do is run fock u noobs take off all your clans uniques lets 1v1 ill own u like any of them fag.

and how can i spam heal and atatck at the same time keep crying cause my class is superior well i am just superior ^_^

in video i was drunk and solo so u can all smd . 1v1 anytime anyone hit me up ko make u part of my videos.

Banned

i lose 1v1 ez? no duffs no heals cmon. o wait thats all u do is spam heal

muther fuk you keenan i will rape you ******
    haha sup bro nice vid
    gawwd damnn why does everyone hate so much
    i beat u no i beat u no i beat u you suck no u suck
    its all fun and games till someones eye gets poked out.. shit maybe that was a different game
    have fun dont be gays :P not that thers anyting wrong with being gay

shox, star miss you wankers fuking assholes why did u leave
    i can change :lol:

Helios

bp skills
    u use minor heal ^^ dont cry

Banned

as someone already said. VS warriors malice is ok but not healing. healing isnt in any VS unless BP VS BP all out fight. he can wear DD tho. but no healing/duffing

KeeNaN

Exactly like helios said u noob yourblood you heal your self with minor and your def is higher then mine what r u saying your a focking retard..

OK PLS EXPLAIN

how i am kicking your ass and "SPAM HEALING" at the same time i cant atatck and "SPAM HEAL" my self u focking noob
    like i said im superior to u blood just get used to it ^_^

No duff lol your ac is twice mine all i use is malice u can cure u noob rouge do it!
    if u cant do that then your just garbage so stfu

if your so much better then me proove it or pls stfu im calling u guys out and nothing comes in return boohoo u lost to some one better then u wahhh cry noobs.

1v1 is SKILL VS SKILL what noob made up these rules u dont hear me complain about anyones skills u panzy

Helios

gm pls block bp heal in vs ok? zzzz

Banned

TANK FIGHT. maybe u should watch dro's movie and get a hint on what a real priest is u noob

DRO is lvl 75 and decked out as a chitin build, thats when they can actually do TANK fights. Do you have any common sense whatsoever?

Helios

dro is gangbangmaster3000
    but keenen can pwn u end of story
    Special word is ''AC'' -.-

KeeNaN

lol@crapdro with his cs if i had cs i would tank everyone in game Ez u focking idiot god where do u get your idiotic comments from its like u have diarea of the mouth shit just keeps coming out and coming out.

there is no book on 1v1 there is no rules on 1v1 some noob rouge made up some noob rules so he could try and be the best class which i am fixing and proving that all rouges r crap "exempt Fierce clan" ^_^ yourblood lets go 1v1 right now im on ill meet u in arena lets go
    ill be waiting to make fraps on u so i can get all the crying and whining i can get ^_^

Banned

if u agree no duff/heals ill come

KeeNaN

lol like i thought your a noob ok i wont duff if u dont sc and i wont heal if u dont minor ok? we will go my skill vs yours lol u noob get a life

come and lose like u know your going to cause u already have

Banned

btw u say ur AC is half of mine. ur gear is 2 times better and ur AP is double mine. what i hit u with thrust u spam on me

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast