Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

2 Archer PK videos from OldSchool KO

This is a discussion on 2 Archer PK videos from OldSchool KO within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just ignore each other lol Obviously none of you gonna give up and say oo ur right, im wrong. Both ...
Page: 3

Just ignore each other lol
    Obviously none of you gonna give up and say oo ur right, im wrong.

Both of you are wasting time. Do some valuable of that time instead...

nice videos man. and i saw underdog and spookzman from xigenon there

Little archer Senior Member

private server drama

srs bsns

Banned Senior Member

what server are you on now a days??? i remember you owning me from chill ko hahaha .... HitmaN

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    private server drama

srs bsns
    Come on now razor don't need to be underastimating servers now, OSKO is server that's out almost for a year now attack power defense hp mp calculator is the same as on usko. Also skills are equally balanced just items drop crazy low. It was really well populated for a month ago now there is like 6 7 parties pking in cz at peaks. But there's always someone to play against.

Nice videos man looks like you practice alot.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Nice videos man looks like you practice alot.
    indeed, i taught him all he needs to know

P.S klemen, im thinkinb out proxying into EUKO, donno yet, depends if i have free time on my hands around the time its released, but holidays coming up, pretty busy around this time of year
    Last edited by bigdudle; 10-22-2011 at 03:28 AM.

Like it

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    indeed, i taught him all he needs to know

P.S klemen, im thinkinb out proxying into EUKO, donno yet, depends if i have free time on my hands around the time its released, but holidays coming up, pretty busy around this time of year
    Ricky I'm rolling with undestructablez on euko, gonna be top clan like on every server they go xD

Anal Rapist Senior Member

Klemen sup, Alex here... Gotta say I loved it... Combo,MUSIC .. everything was hot. Tought there's one thing that pissed me off, WHERES THE SIN PK?

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    haha lol PendexO, tnx for comment, sup mate? gonna stick usko or going euko?
    its LambOfGod , and ye i wont be playing euko , too much dramaqueers and shitty hoppers going there + university owns my time , i wouldnt be happy with all those douchebags running with 3 priests , gl there , and too much bazingas :wub:

@alexandra , the unicorn thing is geeting annoying z,z.

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    its LambOfGod , and ye i wont be playing euko , too much dramaqueers and shitty hoppers going there + university owns my time , i wouldnt be happy with all those douchebags running with 3 priests , gl there , and too much bazingas :wub:

You're free to close your eyes peruvian

Banned Senior Member

FAK klemen FAK why go with them, anywya i onno if im even going to busy these days i will not be that active til after new years unfortunatly lol... most likely no point for me trying, and elias has a point, its gonna be drama llama, something i hate i just left that crap a while back.

P.S loving alexis's sig =D IM JEALOUS, btw who made the girl sig? looks hawt

i'll say once again, fak klemen for stealin my music xD

Quote Originally Posted by SaintKnight View Post
    Klemen sup, Alex here... Gotta say I loved it... Combo,MUSIC .. everything was hot. Tought there's one thing that pissed me off, WHERES THE SIN PK?
    Yo Alex sup man, long time no see, yeah well they have that freaking minor cool down there which I realy hate and I always loved archer dunno it's awesome that combo works there

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    I know its you gaylias, don't be such a pussycat and just come and play. BAZINGA !

FAK klemen FAK why go with them, anywya i onno if im even going to busy these days i will not be that active til after new years unfortunatly lol... most likely no point for me trying, and elias has a point, its gonna be drama llama, something i hate i just left that crap a while back.

Same goes for you as for gaylias, grab yourself a sharer and just play I tried beta for 30 mins tho but I liked it. And btw Ricky I didn't know rednecks know the word "steal" I thought it's always "borrow" there. So there you go I "borrowed" your songs xD.

Allow me to off topic Klemen..

Yeah you love it there you nigger UH , Sandro made it... He's on forum.. asks few items for it. Nothing big, tought dunno if he stopped... since some fucktards didn't want to pay him so...OH WELL

Zingggg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast