Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

2 Heavy hitters on C-West Vsing

This is a discussion on 2 Heavy hitters on C-West Vsing within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice vs. But sad to see no skill's .. Foxystyle with all those gg gear's beated degano 2-1 and degano ...
Page: 3

Nice vs. But sad to see no skill's .. Foxystyle with all those gg gear's beated degano 2-1 and degano has chitins 8 heros valors and no iron set tho.. Seltun got fll +2+3 shells 8 nebirs 8 deep 9 . Gosh. You had to beat with half hp and more seltun . :/

Foxy beated degano, 5-1. even with wirnom+5. the only time he won was 2 times baal effect+ shock stun works.
    degano items are way better then that dude. ROFL. i know he has better items then you said, when he was at Vic.

YourCorpse

Seltuns combo is really bad DD=

wow nebiros 8..cant even make 3 +7.

Did foxy lose everytime the nebiros went off?. and tell from the photos seltun lost pretty bad when it didnt. wierd how foxy wins 2 times with still half hp? but loses in otehrs somting happend[/b]
    if u read the chat in those screenshots, ull see seltun complaining about foxy standing in a bugged spot or something causing him to not be abel to attack.

Meh... dno if thats true or not.

YourCorpse

Lmao! Love what Seltun says round like 1:33. "u got warrior pathos and u still can't kill me lol"

Warrior pathos seem kinda redundant when you consider the difference in gear.

Banned

They have enought IQ to not use black people as slaves

THEY ARE HUMANS[/b]
    And enought IQ to stone other ppls to death and blow other up in the air over a religion

Oh WAIT! it was about a vs movie.

Natazaku

They have enought IQ to not use black people as slaves

THEY ARE HUMANS[/b]

Actually yeah Turks did use black people as slaves. They in fact along with the Arab's(the Muslim Arabs to be specific) were the first people to target blacks for slavery based on race.

So shut the f up seeing as you know nothing.

nutsackatak1

Lmao! Love what Seltun says round like 1:33. "u got warrior pathos and u still can't kill me lol"

Warrior pathos seem kinda redundant when you consider the difference in gear.[/b]
    doesn't make sense. you mean irrelevant.

Magenta

lol, u talk about racism and no one noticed clan logo? I live in Czech Republic, communism ruined our country. Nazis were here for 5 years, communists 10 times longer and u don't care? Many my relatives died in that time and it rly hurt me every time I c any retard from that clan full of idiots.
    PS: I'm not sorry for vulgarism.

always fun to see topics turn into flame fest

90% off the game is turk so offcourse the majority off idiots/ cheaters and so on will be turk

but never forget from every country there are cheaters

check cheaters section here
    all u so called english players scamming eachother ore ppl pretending to be mods ore admins

so dont come and say all turks are cheaters and so on

i have been in way moore english clans then turkish clans i have a lot off english speaking frends in game

and about history part

They didn't have enough IQ to conquor another continent, bribe black tribal leaders to pawn off their own ppl as slaves, and turn that hard work into the greatest economic society known to human existance.[/b]
    yep usa is in a very good economy right now
    and it wasnt use that concuered a other continent it was europe

and i wouldnt be proud on a history like that
    u say its world greatest achievement so i am a bit disapointent in u sancte

lopezik

Foxy items:
    Wirnom+7 / Totamic spear+9 + hanguk sword+8
    Roc+1 Roc+0
    2x pe+0
    3x shels+8 1x shell+7 1x chitin+8

5981hp/5671mana

Seltun items:
    Nebiros+8 + Deep scar+9
    2x rocs+2
    2x WE+2
    Shell set+8

6717hp/6152mana

and Seltun combo is really sux... he got also for sure much better ap/def then Foxy
    and he won 1 time with 2k+hp left, 1 time 965hp left, 3 times 1k+hp left...
    so i just can say LOL at this guy... Babashop ftw?

omg gimme same items like this guy and i will be god at CW

Foxy items:
    Wirnom+7 / Totamic spear+9 + hanguk sword+8
    Roc+1 Roc+0
    2x pe+0
    3x shels+8 1x shell+7 1x chitin+8

5981hp/5671mana

Seltun items:
    Nebiros+8 + Deep scar+9
    2x rocs+2
    2x WE+2
    Shell set+8

6717hp/6152mana

and Seltun combo is really sux... he got also for sure much better ap/def then Foxy
    and he won 1 time with 2k+hp left, 1 time 965hp left, 3 times 1k+hp left...
    so i just can say LOL at this guy... Babashop ftw?

omg gimme same items like this guy and i will be god at CW [/b]
    Though, if you look information screen, you can see Seltun is slightly hitting faster then Foxy.

crawn = salmin

topics about vses are always turning into flame topic juist like this one. maybe that's the reason why salmin didnt post this movie here.

and hes combo is pretty average so you dont need to flame him for it. he has killed him and thats all and NOOONE ever care if he have better items, if you are doing vs. prepare for choice you will loose and stop bitching around and make execuses.

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

both combo's suck if u ask me :P

Though, if you look information screen, you can see Seltun is slightly hitting faster then Foxy.[/b]
    Its called blooding. rofl.

crawn = salmin

topics about vses are always turning into flame topic juist like this one. maybe that's the reason why salmin didnt post this movie here.

and hes combo is pretty average so you dont need to flame him for it. he has killed him and thats all and NOOONE ever care if he have better items, if you are doing vs. prepare for choice you will loose and stop bitching around and make execuses.[/b]
    We do care, when hes buying items from DB hacker to kill ppl. movies are more about skills, not items.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast