Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

2 Heavy hitters on C-West Vsing

This is a discussion on 2 Heavy hitters on C-West Vsing within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LAST CLIP THE LITTLE PRIEST BEATS THAT ROUGE WHOOPWHWOOWOOWPWPWPWWPWPOOOPPO GO PRIEST! (top right corner) (the only thing i accually found ...
Page: 6

ScottCW1

LAST CLIP THE LITTLE PRIEST BEATS THAT ROUGE WHOOPWHWOOWOOWPWPWPWWPWPOOOPPO GO PRIEST! (top right corner) (the only thing i accually found interesting in that video =])

first of all i dont know if he bought gbs but if he did u think no1 on c west did it? u better check b4 you calling ppl babashoper.[/b]
    To make it clear.. Seltun = Rescue.. He is an oki guy but dont ever say again that he didnt babashoped.. He got roc +3 roc +2 = imposible to farm without playing that much..Also he bought his char and shells .. And his ii +9 .. Now he did upgraide these 2 items that was also babashoped at some + :P .. That's nothing bad..

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

LAST CLIP THE LITTLE PRIEST BEATS THAT ROUGE WHOOPWHWOOWOOWPWPWPWWPWPOOOPPO GO PRIEST! (top right corner) (the only thing i accually found interesting in that video =])[/b]
    yea ! :lol: haha so nice finish when the rogue dies before the blackscreen :lol:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456