Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

2 Pwnage items i made in akara

This is a discussion on 2 Pwnage items i made in akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the money they scam to buy items still doesnt make them good (:...
Page: 4

DRACULA

the money they scam to buy items still doesnt make them good (:

dracule this coming out of ur mouth?
    the only 1 who i have respect for pff calling us scammers ill upload new clan bank in a couple of hours
    ill show ya noobs how to make money bdw
    just made 2 parts+8 complete 3 elixer+7
    dont blame us bequz we farm so hard will ya?
    those screenshots u show us
    doesnt proof any shit
    oh and bdw if it does abviously server 2 or server 3
    before restard we always take it offcourse or the money will get deleted but o sry
    u cant know this bequz ur a noob and u always will be a noob
    kkthxbb whatever the fuck ur call urself

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cbakarahh6.jpg
    this is from 10 days ago
    now there is more

http://img167.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cbakarahh6.jpg
    this is from 10 days ago
    now there is more

DRACULA

i didnt say you dont farm.. but items you take for your clan are from king money, and you know this.

dracula i have all screenshots of drops we have and to who i gaved want me to make a youtube movie?
    just say yes or no ill make it just for u

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

luca nice upgrades. i think your doing pretty good job as a king. he dosent have enough money to do xp events. wat u guys think he can pull money out of his ass or something. lay off gogogoog luca for king again. and no im not a MiracLe member. :P

use the sword for vsing and raptor+8 everything else i had sword+7 before its nice but after time you'll notice how many kills you lose from casting failed because of its sucky ass reach

gratz

ya raptor has pwnage range
    btw dracula im making th emovie right now

DRACULA

ya raptor has pwnage range
    btw dracula im making th emovie right now[/b]
    nvm i dont want this, just that you have many level 72s + in clan, all have IN and good belt and other good items, and have high NPs.. and you take no money at all from king?

like i said we farm alot olmost all estalnd bosses we kill
    isiloon we kill everyday 2 time`s
    but proof is importand right making the movie bro

RideOn

the money they scam to buy items still doesnt make them good (:[/b]
    dunno who the fck r u... but the 1st ss i got no scroll thats why i run ... and the 2nd yeah i lose to u 1 time, anyway i only have quest items ask my clan leaders bola or iboww, i really dont care what u say, but i make u really low dmg...

as i say u beat me 1 time before i cant denied it, i really dun care is my 1st server as rogue so losing a vs isnt hard ;p, post more ss or maybe make ur video and show ur items

pd: other pple play that acc too, not only me. and why u need to hyde ur hp , mana and skill bar?, u had better items since the start of server anyway

cya

Banned

nvm i dont want this, just that you have many level 72s + in clan, all have IN and good belt and other good items, and have high NPs.. and you take no money at all from king?[/b]

wtf?
    only 2 or 4 have coz are the drops...

DRACULA

dunno who the fck r u... but the 1st ss i got no scroll thats why i run ... and the 2nd yeah i lose to u 1 time, anyway i only have quest items ask my clan leaders bola or iboww, i really dont care what u say, but i make u really low dmg...

as i say u beat me 1 time before i cant denied it, i really dun care is my 1st server as rogue so losing a vs isnt hard ;p, post more ss or maybe make ur video and show ur items
    pd: other pple play that acc too, not only me. and why u need to hyde ur hp , mana and skill bar?, u had better items since the start of server anyway
    cya[/b]
    you ran on MANY other vs, about all vs you run
    my items are ok items... and i thought your clan killed isiloon everyday and took many drops, how come you have no gear? And you have 4.5k hp on lvl 70 sin? and all quest items? wtf?

you're lvl 70, i have no IN, no IB, no SKELE, no GLASS, you have 15% def i have 10% def

i spike you less than you spike me and you have bloody beast, and you still lose

and just shut up, you are bad sin, lvl 70 vs 70 - and you lose? bb quit ko pls

also i dont like to show people my stats..

Keep Sword, everyone has Axe defence.

no one keeps sword defence pads...Nice upgrade..looking forward to a video.

Ignore haters, they'll get +7 Personal shield/dagger/staff/pole/sword and then post...and everyone will flame them cause their gays :P
    Hf in CZ with that :P[/b]
    sword defense gloves not pads unless your in old servers... and he doesnt have an axe.. its a rappy = spear
    btw is this the same luca i knew in logos? (old leader of miracle)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast