Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

2 Pwnage items i made in akara

This is a discussion on 2 Pwnage items i made in akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry Luca... But for me and others it's clearly obvious then you are using treasure to get better and better ...
Page: 5

CruelDestiny

Sorry Luca...

But for me and others it's clearly obvious then you are using treasure to get better and better iteams , and i know then it would be stupidity from your side to say "Yes I used few times or whatever".

You're doing completly nothing as a king , no events. Just typing some shit in turkish and giving small amounts of money too current members to Miracle or 4Miracle

For me : You're The King only for yourself and for your Clan

Sorry Luca...
    But for me and others it's clearly obvious then you are using treasure to get better and better iteams , and i know then it would be stupidity from your side to say "Yes I used few times or whatever".

You're doing completly nothing as a king , no events. Just typing some shit in turkish and giving small amounts of money too current members to Miracle or 4Miracle

For me : You're The King only for yourself and for your Clan[/b]
    Haven't seen one fucking event yet, and I've seen you trying to give money to yourself/friends.

So this is where all the money goes? pfft.

RideOn

you ran on MANY other vs, about all vs you run
    my items are ok items... and i thought your clan killed isiloon everyday and took many drops, how come you have no gear? And you have 4.5k hp on lvl 70 sin? and all quest items? wtf?

you're lvl 70, i have no IN, no IB, no SKELE, no GLASS, you have 15% def i have 10% def

i spike you less than you spike me and you have bloody beast, and you still lose

and just shut up, you are bad sin, lvl 70 vs 70 - and you lose? bb quit ko pls

also i dont like to show people my stats..[/b]
    as i say before fcktard we r 3 who play that acc , the only who killed me before on vs 1 time was u, thats all, and yes i dont have uniques bcoz the only drops of isiloon was 2x roc, and talos drops 2 glass belt, 1 in and iron belts went to priest and warriors.

keep talking more shit retarded prick i really dun care.

pd: im hp build kiddo, this is my last post on this topic so keep flaming a guy who make a good upgrades, another who plays rogue for 1st time, why r u jealous? u want to be on miracle? what our lvls? plz get a life and try to see other side besides ko.
    u were showing that picture to all guys on akara, maybe im so famous that killing me makes u a GG sin right? jajajja cya kiddo

DRACULA

as i say before fcktard we r 3 who play that acc , the only who killed me before on vs 1 time was u, thats all, and yes i dont have uniques bcoz the only drops of isiloon was 2x roc, and talos drops 2 glass belt, 1 in and iron belts went to priest and warriors.

keep talking more shit retarded prick i really dun care.

pd: im hp build kiddo, this is my last post on this topic so keep flaming a guy who make a good upgrades, another who plays rogue for 1st time, why r u jealous? u want to be on miracle? what our lvls? plz get a life and try to see other side besides ko.
    u were showing that picture to all guys on akara, maybe im so famous that killing me makes u a GG sin right? jajajja cya kiddo[/b]
    for one.. im not talking shit, and your char runs on every vs, when i was vsing you in that SS you died, you ran many times then fought and died.

and im not flaming.. just that showing off drops and upgrades when you're king is stupid... and he doesn't even make events

and HP build? you hit me harder than i hit you.. and im dex

and for being an idiot, stop telling everyone on this fourm to get a life you loser..

i said 1 thing, i wasnt looking for a flame topic, but you are/always will be a trash sin.. sorry

RideOn

for one.. im not talking shit, and your char runs on every vs, when i was vsing you in that SS you died, you ran many times then fought and died.

and im not flaming.. just that showing off drops and upgrades when you're king is stupid... and he doesn't even make events

and HP build? you hit me harder than i hit you.. and im dex

and for being an idiot, stop telling everyone on this fourm to get a life you loser..

i said 1 thing, i wasnt looking for a flame topic, but you are/always will be a trash sin.. sorry[/b]
    yaya 1590ap its really hard right? prff GET A LIFE you damn loser

u r the trash sin here trying to proof u r better than a noob sin as me

keep going really, flaming my king for making good items, really keep it, u look so sad ;p

cya

pd: as i see this im so famous than u, thats why u r trying to flame at me all this time zuahhaah show more pics, stats video everything u still look as a poor sad kiddo w/o life just caring about the ko stuff keep going u r on the way to turn on the new forsete @ akara

DRACULA

yaya 1590ap its really hard right? prff GET A LIFE you damn loser

u r the trash sin here trying to proof u r better than a noob sin as me

keep going really, flaming my king for making good items, really keep it, u look so sad ;p

cya[/b]
    you said you wouldnt post again? and you posted again..

this topic isnt about whos good sin or not..

i just asked zuzu how his clan has so good of items when he uses 0 of it for exp events. and he told me

so ok... this topic is done..

p.s my ap is lower...

mammlea2

sure sure, i just dont like pple flaming iboww all the time for nothing[/b]
    are u fuking retarded or what?

luca started

damn nice!

gratz

Cristality

lol

The king. Senior Member

iwould like to have them :P

Gratz on those upgrades Luca, Tolqa told me about it

Anyways just wanted to add my 2 cents saying Miguel you are a fucking cunt. Thanks
    I'm lvl 64 whenever u wanna 1v1 again, let me know i already pwned KAMIKAZE when you got 70 but i guess it wasn't you, unless you lied after that beating..

I can post more if necessary

kennyburger

how u suppose that he can make any xp event with that kind of money :S[/b]
    easy, he doesn't touch it. but we will see, i strongly think that next month he will not be king.

i just asked zuzu how his clan has so good of items when he uses 0 of it for exp events. and he told me[/b]
    what did he tell you?

RideOn

Gratz on those upgrades Luca, Tolqa told me about it

Anyways just wanted to add my 2 cents saying Miguel you are a fucking cunt. Thanks
    I'm lvl 64 whenever u wanna 1v1 again, let me know i already pwned KAMIKAZE when you got 70 but i guess it wasn't you, unless you lied after that beating..

I can post more if necessary [/b]
    hey scammer it was schrotti u know that, i never party or talk with scammers like u, so dont bother to reply again and again

and dont ask me on pm about vs or pk party like today scammer

schrotti can reply this bcoz he was on the acc and u know that

gg scammer

when i 1v1'd kamikazaee 63 warrior to 69 sin i hit him 400 :-\

on my screen.....

and still almost won

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast