Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

2 Pwnage items i made in akara

This is a discussion on 2 Pwnage items i made in akara within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Use the sword, and sell rappy for something else...
Page: 6

Jay

Use the sword, and sell rappy for something else

CuriositY

Nice luca ::P On that uprade

Throttle

Gogogo Rappy +9:P

RideOn

Gratz on those upgrades Luca, Tolqa told me about it

Anyways just wanted to add my 2 cents saying Miguel you are a fucking cunt. Thanks
    I'm lvl 64 whenever u wanna 1v1 again, let me know i already pwned KAMIKAZE when you got 70 but i guess it wasn't you, unless you lied after that beating..

I can post more if necessary [/b]
    scammer and liar

hey scammer it was schrotti u know that, i never party or talk with scammers like u, so dont bother to reply again and again

and dont ask me on pm about vs or pk party like today scammer

schrotti can reply this bcoz he was on the acc and u know that

gg scammer[/b]
    Oh i'm sorry you still hanging on GiveMeUrLove's dick you had to be from the same tribe..anyways you suck balls either way and i'm not going to explain myself again over the Iron necklace issue. All you do here is cry like a little bitch..have some decency and post something civilized you dont have to act like the savage that you are you know...you learned how to write great effort, just stop for a second and think..what did i have for dinner today.

Oh i'm sorry you still hanging on GiveMeUrLove's dick you had to be from the same tribe..anyways you suck balls either way and i'm not going to explain myself again over the Iron necklace issue. All you do here is cry like a little bitch..have some decency and post something civilized you dont have to act like the savage that you are you know...you learned how to write great effort, just stop for a second and think..what did i have for dinner today. [/b]

i told him the same shit in a Private message... the kid needs to take his ridilin and calm the fuck down

RideOn

Oh i'm sorry you still hanging on GiveMeUrLove's dick you had to be from the same tribe..anyways you suck balls either way and i'm not going to explain myself again over the Iron necklace issue. All you do here is cry like a little bitch..have some decency and post something civilized you dont have to act like the savage that you are you know...you learned how to write great effort, just stop for a second and think..what did i have for dinner today. [/b]
    a scammer deserve a shit...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Besides from all the flames in here, I must say I am pretty honored to be mentioned so often in this topic, not to talk about all these screenshots I am in wow, never knew people actually grow e-penises by killing me
    Considering this is my really first time playing a rouge actively besides from logging one every once in 2-3 months to screw around with.

Deathie, those screens of you.. you know yourself that it was a 1v1 where at you've been using heals and duffs nothing really to show off, as stated before ingame i had fun and they were intense.

DRACULA, we can arrange a 1v1 anytime, really... because after i was told you would be such a good rogue i actually tried to lure you out of orc crowds quite often, however you always seemed to run from me.. what a pity.
    Shall i also mention your scamming history? Aww... thought we would forget how you and your buttbuddie ripped off that Lyc Hammer+6 (not sure if it was lyc or lupus atm) off my priest on logos?

chimera2888

PERSONAL SWORD+7 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides from all the flames in here, I must say I am pretty honored to be mentioned so often in this topic, not to talk about all these screenshots I am in wow, never knew people actually grow e-penises by killing me
    Considering this is my really first time playing a rouge actively besides from logging one every once in 2-3 months to screw around with.

Deathie, those screens of you.. you know yourself that it was a 1v1 where at you've been using heals and duffs nothing really to show off, as stated before ingame i had fun and they were intense.

DRACULA, we can arrange a 1v1 anytime, really... because after i was told you would be such a good rogue i actually tried to lure you out of orc crowds quite often, however you always seemed to run from me.. what a pity.
    Shall i also mention your scamming history? Aww... thought we would forget how you and your buttbuddie ripped off that Lyc Hammer+6 (not sure if it was lyc or lupus atm) off my priest on logos? [/b]
    I dont know if it was you or not my little brother 1v1ed KAMIKAZE, but either way he said whoever played is pro..also in that MSN log you are saying you used like 20 cure pots?..Are you kidding? he lettered you 60 cure pots 2 times..i saw the fraps my brother took and you cured perfectly and the minor was perfect..i will upload the fraps so you can see. You played the rogue very well

I dont know if it was you or not my little brother 1v1ed KAMIKAZE, but either way he said whoever played is pro..also in that MSN log you are saying you used like 20 cure pots?..Are you kidding? he lettered you 60 cure pots 2 times..i saw the fraps my brother took and you cured perfectly and the minor was perfect..i will upload the fraps so you can see. You played the rogue very well[/b]

I said I've used about 20 cure pots a fight, not in total.
    However, I'd really like to see that fraps if you don't mind uploading it for me.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

sword> rap +8... sell rap and get gg uniques, gratz on upgrade, stop the flame plx, this isn't the section 2 flame ppl kk thx

kennyburger

sword> rap +8... sell rap and get gg uniques, gratz on upgrade, stop the flame plx, this isn't the section 2 flame ppl kk thx[/b]
    he probobly has full set of +0 uniques already since he is the clan leader of a top clan and all the items go to him to get distributed out.

he probobly has full set of +0 uniques already since he is the clan leader of a top clan and all the items go to him to get distributed out.[/b]

sorry bud, but zuzu aint Hydr4.

kennyburger

sorry bud, but zuzu aint Hydr4.[/b]
    i lol'd

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast