Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
Like Tree10Likes

2 vs 2 Integrity vs Vendetta --- S> chaos ball +10

This is a discussion on 2 vs 2 Integrity vs Vendetta --- S> chaos ball +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by iThardy This is the biggest reason I think CZ is the worst zone these days, people telling ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    This is the biggest reason I think CZ is the worst zone these days, people telling how good they are when all that really matters is who gets their curse and who doesn't...
    "Yeah I pwned that guy so hard" / Cursed 3 times, Imo there is less skill required these days, luck is much more important and ofc gear, no one can beat good gear...

    For an example I used one of my friends warriors and VSed Shark, he had alot better gear and all and a much more skilled player than me on warrior, but I still won 2-1 in best of 3, just because I had Chaos Baal, I cursed him 5 times in 2 VSes.
    That is the big reason why I personally think RLB and Ard is better, there you atleast doesn't have Cursed weapons and thank god for that.

    This has nothing really to do with the video, not saying anyone is bad or anything, just stating my opinion why I don't like CZ and people saying how good they are when all they have is good gear and a curse.
    ardream ftw? did you start playing or decided not to

  2. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    Excuses he lost period... There nothing to be explain just watch the god damn video
    are you some sort of an inbred?
    Is anyone saying he didn't lose? or that he's better or worse? I don't recall reading anything of that sort.
    Everything has an explanation. that doesn't mean it's an excuse. For example an explanation on why you scammed Puffy could be that you never liked the guy and wanted to fuck him over for free. get it now?

  3. #18
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    are you some sort of an inbred?
    Is anyone saying he didn't lose? or that he's better or worse? I don't recall reading anything of that sort.
    Everything has an explanation. that doesn't mean it's an excuse. For example an explanation on why you scammed Puffy could be that you never liked the guy and wanted to fuck him over for free. get it now?
    mmmm did you mom drop you when u were younger too? hahaha you must be another asslicker from BF... you were feed the wrong info brochacho...

  4. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    They are not more badfamily or gladiatorz they are vendetta's dogs now
    Bathory likes this.

  5. #20
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    mmmm did you mom drop you when u were younger too? hahaha you must be another asslicker from BF... you were feed the wrong info brochacho...
    are you referring to yourself when you say "too", honestly that comment is kinda funny
    wargrim likes this.

  6. #21
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    They are not more badfamily or gladiatorz they are vendetta's dogs now
    did you think maybe they joined for clan tournament because there's no use fighting 3 party of them vs 7 or 8 again lol..gladiatorz is still there just waiting for tournament to end and you know it don't be a smartass. Anyways adi can come argue about it if he wants I'll be laughing at you soon

  7. #22
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    did you think maybe they joined for clan tournament because there's no use fighting 3 party of them vs 7 or 8 again lol..gladiatorz is still there just waiting for tournament to end and you know it don't be a smartass. Anyways adi can come argue about it if he wants I'll be laughing at you soon
    oh chozen u know everythings about them btw how many times hamad or wargrimgo wc everyday ?
    rdamas75 likes this.

  8. #23
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    oh chozen u know everythings about them btw how many times hamad or wargrimgo wc everyday ?
    Are you still in integrity i hope not because you will laugh to..anyways yes i said i know everything right--probation not allowed to talk

  9. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    oh chozen u know everythings about them btw how many times hamad or wargrimgo wc everyday ?
    uuuuhm well i give birth to cuban's twin brother about twice per day on average. sometimes 1, sometimes 3. Depends on what I eat I guess. I do piss a lot since I drink lots of water.

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    mmmm did you mom drop you when u were younger too? hahaha you must be another asslicker from BF... you were feed the wrong info brochacho...
    nope, my mommy was very nice and cared about me and loved me. she still does in a different way though. how about yours? did she take you with her over the sea to live the american dreami? fed your siblings to the sharks for a better life?
    I don't lick ass and I said it could be an explanation. keyword: COULD ¿entendiste? Personally I don't give 3 fucks about the Integrity/BadFamily drama since I joined after the BS started and left when they went human.

  10. #25
    Senior Member rdamas75's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    625

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    are you referring to yourself when you say "too", honestly that comment is kinda funny
    I am glad you find it funny because I was referring to mmmm... What is a decent word for DOGs, oh followers of Adi baba and rest his believers ... pretty sure that include you too
    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post

    nope, my mommy was very nice and cared about me and loved me. she still does in a different way though. how about yours? did she take you with her over the sea to live the american dreami? fed your siblings to the sharks for a better life?
    I don't lick ass and I said it could be an explanation. keyword: COULD ¿entendiste? Personally I don't give 3 fucks about the Integrity/BadFamily drama since I joined after the BS started and left when they went human.
    point proven another ass licker with no clue who am I.=) ¿Entendistes tu?

  11. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    386

    Default

    hahahahaha Madrid :P, tiffer and why u think we care about what adi said who cares about kid 17 years old in front of keyboard, all I know how this people are 2 faces in the past they talk bad about adi now they know how many times adi go to bathroom, be happy vendetta's dogs here on ko4life its the only side you can smile, cya on cz ahhh forgot they will come with vendetta too

  12. #27
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    hahahahaha Madrid :P, tiffer and why u think we care about what adi said who cares about kid 17 years old in front of keyboard, all I know how this people are 2 faces in the past they talk bad about adi now they know how many times adi go to bathroom, be happy vendetta's dogs here on ko4life its the only side you can smile, cya on cz ahhh forgot they will come with vendetta too
    The fact you waste your time talking about me shows that you do care.

    Also, grim and tiffer never said anything bad about me..if they did then it was a joke that your tiny brain couldn't understand.

    None is vendetta's dog, we respect them.. they respect us. We decided to merge our clans just for tournament.. once we finish with clan tourny we will leave their clan and go back to ours.
    I'm pretty sure you and your clan would do the same with any other clan if you wouldnt' have any NPs donated like us, but since everyone in your clan donate too much NP..
    you care about nps than anything so you won't consider a clan merge so you can actually have fun in the upcoming merge.


    Bottom line, your jealousy is killing you.
    Move on.

    I'm out of this meaningless topic.
    Last edited by Adi; 05-10-2014 at 06:34 AM.

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canelofalo View Post
    hahahahaha Madrid :P, tiffer and why u think we care about what adi said who cares about kid 17 years old in front of keyboard, all I know how this people are 2 faces in the past they talk bad about adi now they know how many times adi go to bathroom, be happy vendetta's dogs here on ko4life its the only side you can smile, cya on cz ahhh forgot they will come with vendetta too
    Don't forget that adi was your leader for 3 years or more ... Basically you used to be his dog until Cuban bought you.

    I'm really jealous of adi and Cuban I always wanted to get a dog.

    Heard you are a good dog. You always repeat " hei geeeyz anii beekah?" That's something amazing

    Plus you know how to write English that's good.

  14. #29
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    I am glad you find it funny because I was referring to mmmm... What is a decent word for DOGs, oh followers of Adi baba and rest his believers ... pretty sure that include you too


    point proven another ass licker with no clue who am I.=) ¿Entendistes tu?
    Ahaha believer let me explain something to you Cuban, for one I'm not in gladiatorz or Vendetta because i barely play cz only when other zones are dead and they say noob integrity is here i will log just because all this drama is funny and maybe fight you guys 5 minutes on buffs before you scroll and then we decide if we want to scroll or not. Only thing i believe in is dcz is way better then cz more action and more kills/nps unlike cz kill duffer and wait 5 minutes until next fight so much fun.

  15. #30
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Are you still in integrity i hope not because you will laugh to..anyways yes i said i know everything right--probation not allowed to talk
    umm u speak about integrity people are extraterrestrials its racism i hate that "btw dont have time to post my picture eatting banana" , for me i dont need to be intergrity player to say good things about integrity its just game no hate no luv >.< but i only hate gays in games or in real life
    Last edited by Madrid; 05-09-2014 at 09:51 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:34 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:08 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 12:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •