Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
Like Tree10Likes

2 vs 2 Integrity vs Vendetta --- S> chaos ball +10

This is a discussion on 2 vs 2 Integrity vs Vendetta --- S> chaos ball +10 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Madrid umm u speak about integrity people are extraterrestrials its racism i hate that "btw dont have ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    umm u speak about integrity people are extraterrestrials its racism i hate that "btw dont have time to post my picture eatting banana" , for me i dont need to be intergrity player to say good things about integrity its just game no hate no luv >.< but i only hate gays in games or in real life
    Racism and gays?? Where is that coming from Lmaooo you took arguing about a game and added racism and gays from nothing..

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    lol ya. talk about ETs

  3. #33
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Racism and gays?? Where is that coming from Lmaooo you took arguing about a game and added racism and gays from nothing..
    gays umm maybe i mean u >.< racism about integrity players they r from peru and turkey as renzo saying "google translate cant translate my words"

  4. #34
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    lol ya. talk about ETs
    pes or gtfo >.<

  5. #35
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    pes or gtfo >.<
    ET = Extra Terrestrial = Alien.
    wargrim likes this.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    gays umm maybe i mean u >.< racism about integrity players they r from peru and turkey as renzo saying "google translate cant translate my words"
    If we were racist against Turkish and Peruvian people why would we be friends with them, pk with them, have them in our clans and talk to them in ts/vent? Should i go on or do you want to try something else

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Madrid every time I read you you leave me... speechless.
    WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!!?

  8. #38
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    Madrid every time I read you you leave me... speechless.
    WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!!?
    wanna make some drama but always failed ahahahahah

  9. #39
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    If we were racist against Turkish and Peruvian people why would we be friends with them, pk with them, have them in our clans and talk to them in ts/vent? Should i go on or do you want to try something else
    so u accepted it u r gay ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    ET = Extra Terrestrial = Alien.
    i thought its mean "ETs" the words which announcer say it when u open fifa

  10. #40
    Senior Member ZeroH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    so u accepted it u r gay ?


    i thought its mean "ETs" the words which announcer say it when u open fifa
    You mean EA sports? :P

  11. #41
    Senior Member Tiffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    so u accepted it u r gay ?
    you know i am muslim so for you to say something like that is extremely disrespectful plus the fact that you are arabic so you understand..but if you are going to take things past just the game whether joking or not (for anyone not just me, keep things about the game not religion/race/sexual preference for those who are homosexual don't think they would like it) then i will not respond to your dumb comments anymore

  12. #42
    Senior Member Lokias's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in the tiki tiki tiki room..
    Posts
    184

    Default

    I gained an extra chromosome just reading this thread.
    rdamas75 likes this.

  13. #43
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    you know i am muslim so for you to say something like that is extremely disrespectful plus the fact that you are arabic so you understand..but if you are going to take things past just the game whether joking or not (for anyone not just me, keep things about the game not religion/race/sexual preference for those who are homosexual don't think they would like it) then i will not respond to your dumb comments anymore
    oh sorry gatiffer

  14. #44
    Senior Member Madrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    land of justice
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    You mean EA sports? :P
    yeaaaaaaaah

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 06:43 PM
  2. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:43 PM
  3. Replies: 53
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 05:34 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-24-2014, 02:08 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 12:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •