Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012)

This is a discussion on LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I know everyone has had such a huge issue with me posting my friend's videos so I decided why ...
Page: 1

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

Default LotusBomb's videos(All movies I made in 2012)

Well I know everyone has had such a huge issue with me posting my friend's videos so I decided why not upload a couple of my own.
    I know the quality is poor and the lagg doesn't help much but here are 2 of my videos that I attempted in 2012.

First up my most recent on sexyko SpainDynamiiC pt Vs.

FromUnholyTimes vs for fun video.

My final usko video ColdTex4n FareWell.

LotusFlowerBomb Trailer video.

you gotta stop man nobody will watch those videos they are all laggy and bad editing after 5 seconds i just closed the video im gonna advice you that stop posting videos is getting old and stop trying so much is not working at all
    razor and iThardy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBuffxX View Post
    you gotta stop man nobody will watch those videos they are all laggy and bad editing after 5 seconds i just closed the video im gonna advice you that stop posting videos is getting old and stop trying so much is not working at all
    I find it quite funny how you come here and tell me not to post videos when it seems like your trying to get your post count up by making silly comments on my topics. If you dislike my videos then don't click my topics, I see 104 views of my topic and your the only one to reply. People always ask why I don't post my videos that is why I posted these.

Purrminator Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LotusBomb View Post
    I find it quite funny how you come here and tell me not to post videos when it seems like your trying to get your post count up by making silly comments on my topics. If you dislike my videos then don't click my topics, I see 104 views of my topic and your the only one to reply. People always ask why I don't post my videos that is why I posted these.
    No one post cause they can't be fucked with wasting time on such shit... (IMO)
    I agree with DeathBuffxX, you haven't posted even 1 video where there is skills or good editing, just ridicilous...

Banned Senior Member

Your movies suck, stop posting them.

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    No one post cause they can't be fucked with wasting time on such shit... (IMO)
    I agree with DeathBuffxX, you haven't posted even 1 video where there is skills or good editing, just ridicilous...
    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Your movies suck, stop posting them.
    Great the to biggest haters are here to make their comments. As said you guys seem to not like them, but wow that's 3 players out of the 100+ users that have looked and could'dve commented to say something. As I told the other kid if you don't like it don't click my topics simple. I will psot the videos I like/ make just as you guys would, that is what the media section is for, so quit trying to control what people post, Now I see why c-west is the most hated server, most of you guys that seem to come from there are arrogant noobs that think they run the world.

Little archer Senior Member

most of you guys that seem to come from there are arrogant noobs that think they run the world.
    Or maybe they're fed up with the streak of bad movies that have plagued this section for some months now?

If someone really enjoyed your movies then they would post about it.

Not to flame on you bro but quality reallllllly sucks. I do however offer you my services to record full HD movies if you are from Europe server. Editing will still have to be on your side cause i don't want to spend much time on it but i could provide you with a decent source file where you can work with.

One word of advice tho don't overdo on the special fx while editing. Last video start was kinda over the top.

Let me know if you need my services

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buttkicker View Post
    Not to flame on you bro but quality reallllllly sucks. I do however offer you my services to record full HD movies if you are from Europe server. Editing will still have to be on your side cause i don't want to spend much time on it but i could provide you with a decent source file where you can work with.

One word of advice tho don't overdo on the special fx while editing. Last video start was kinda over the top.

Let me know if you need my services
    how do you record full hd movies for him? gonna let him use your pc?

get my posts count up lol i have been a member on here since oct 2011 i never post in this forums i just like to read/watch videos people post on here and thats it but i see you trying so hard is getting annoying so i had to post so if u dont want a bad reputation on KO trust me dont post more videos just a advice

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    how do you record full hd movies for him? gonna let him use your pc?
    i could record from outside the fight for like VS stuff. Seen many video's done this way.

so much hate on this forum
    LambOfGod likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast