Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality]

This is a discussion on 2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by FreekaleeK I watched razor on OSKO and I have to say it was quite impressive.......... How terrible ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I watched razor on OSKO and I have to say it was quite impressive..........

How terrible he was.
    Infinite likes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there we go...

adi presents again how dumb he is. seriously, this guy..

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    That bolded statement discredits your entire post... do you even stop to think before you press 'post reply'?
    You are the only person in here that actually don't stop and think before he posts something.
    And this is the reason why every comment you make is nonsense.

Tobol highly doubts it maybe because he has actually played with me, unlike you who only seem to be able to run your mouth without much of an idea of what's going on.
    I played against you, it was more than enough to judge your "amazing" skills.
    I can assure you that if we would ever test it, I could bring at least 10 players who never played archer as much as you did or didn't play archer at all.. that could beat you in any kind of skills competition,
    whether its a vs, teamplay, solo or whatsoever.. you name it.

I don't think I have ever considered you a trash player skill-wise, you probably are but I don't know for sure, therefore I don't just throw baseless ad-hominem attacks. The fact that is clear is that back when I played, you and your buttbuddies outgeared everyone in the server, and had an ego even bigger than mine back then. I did call you out and made fun of you because of it numerous times. (117-14 anyone?)
    You never called me out.
    I wish you actually did then I would be glad to come and humiliate you, make sure I record it and then every time you opened your mouth I would post that video, just to prove my point.

Trust me if we had "bigger ego" than yours back then, there would be few videos of you towning, running, being npted in youtube by now.
    But we didn't even bother, we knew that you are just another scrub, we assumed you'll close your mouth in some point..
    Else it would end differently.

Anyway, kinda sad (albeit expected) that you went back to your usual immature self and started throwing around insults with nothing to back them up.
    coolest story 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand there we go...

adi presents again how dumb he is. seriously, this guy..
    When will you stop pushing your nose into topics that are non of your business?
    Really, you are talking about me being "dumb" and yet all you're doing in this forums is flamming people and never post anything positive really.

I wonder how someone like you managed to register to this forum, too bad there isn't a IQ test on registeration.
    I don't know why you think that your meaningless posts bother anyone here, you are wasting your time.. just wasting it.

But sure, go ahead bump this thread more and more so my video have more views

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    You are the only person in here that actually don't stop and think before he posts something.

I can assure you that if we would ever test it, I could bring at least 10 players who never played archer as much as you did or didn't play archer at all.. that could beat you in any kind of skills competition,

You never called me out.
    I wish you actually did then I would be glad to come and humiliate you, make sure I record it and then every time you opened your mouth I would post that video, just to prove my point.

Trust me if we had "bigger ego" than yours back then, there would be few videos of you towning, running, being npted in youtube by now.
    But we didn't even bother, we knew that you are just another scrub, we assumed you'll close your mouth in some point..

coolest story 2015.

Really, you are talking about me being "dumb" and yet all you're doing in this forums is flamming people and never post anything positive really.

I wonder how someone like you managed to register to this forum, too bad there isn't a IQ test on registeration.
    I don't know why you think that your meaningless posts bother anyone here, you are wasting your time.. just wasting it.

not to mention that razor never babashopped, I highly doubt he ever bought a premium

Little archer Senior Member

You never called me out.

coolest story 2015.

Random blabber to hide your previous post nonsense. Maybe in your own little world all of this worthless wall of text makes any sense or holds any value.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    not to mention that razor never babashopped, I highly doubt he ever bought a premium
    He bought premium(s), a little bird told me he bought prems in private server(s) as well.
    But just saying if someone does not babashop, it doesn't make him more skilled than someone who did babashopped.

Random blabber to hide your previous post nonsense. Maybe in your own little world all of this worthless wall of text makes any sense or holds any value.
    And here he's doing it again, got nothing to say so he say that I posted a wall of test that doesn't make any sense.

Razor.... pathetic.. just pathetic.

And here he's doing it again, got nothing to say so he say that I posted a wall of test that doesn't make any sense.

Umm... not sure if you ment 'text' but if that's the case, then he's right.

edit: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=wall+test

is it this you are familliar with? Lmfao seeing your pic I wouldn't be surprised if this was done to you.

He bought premium(s), a little bird told me he bought prems in private server(s) as well.
    But just saying if someone does not babashop, it doesn't make him more skilled than someone who did babashopped.

but you can't deny that person who babashopped got huge adventage

Razor is probably pathetic but Adi, don't wanna flame you but your are also pathetic starting flame war against him, 2 guys with big ego just don't give a shit razor is funny you aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Nautus View Post
    Razor is probably pathetic but Adi, don't wanna flame you but your are also pathetic starting flame war against him, 2 guys with big ego just don't give a shit razor is funny you aren't
    and you should stop trying to provoke him, it makes no sense.

I don't provoke, I tell my opinion and I translate in a text what I read. Don't know why Adi have to prove something to people who don't care about...
    Already lose (just my modest opinion)

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    but you can't deny that person who babashopped got huge adventage
    True, but I have seen people who didn't babashop and achieved more in this game.
    But this guy, once he realized he couldn't do anything really, he just gave up and quitted.

I don't provoke, I tell my opinion and I translate in a text what I read. Don't know why Adi have to prove something to people who don't care about...
    Already lose (just my modest opinion)
    You say they don't care about it, yet they still bother making a comment in this thread.
    And once I comment, they still bother commenting on what I write.

One more point, that I just proved.

If I folow your opinion you are right but dude, your opinion is personnal and people can disagree whit you.
    after you can see if they just want to piss u off or if they want to continue to argue with u. Let people talk u have nothing to prove I think or you aren't in peace with your self.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

If I folow your opinion you are right but dude, your opinion is personnal and people can disagree whit you.
    after you can see if they just want to piss u off or if they want to continue to argue with u. Let people talk u have nothing to prove I think or you aren't in peace with your self.
    My opinion is one thing, facts are another.
    I never said that they can't disagree with me, if anyone disagree with me then it's alright.

But some people here don't really care, according to you.
    Yet they still bother posting in every topic that I post in, like little kids that want attention.

In this case, I don't care.. they can continue commenting here..
    the longer this topic is on top, the better.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast