Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality]

This is a discussion on 2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor I also remember when people used to post clips that showed a real disadvantage (either numerical ...
Page: 2

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I also remember when people used to post clips that showed a real disadvantage (either numerical or power-wise) and still came on top.

Seems that a 2v3 is an amazing achievement nowadays lol.

What's next, clips of 7v8's? or possibly 'handicapping' yourself by not using duration pots? how about a party video where you only have 2 priests and the enemy team has 3? oh i know! a video where someone uses normal hp pots as opposed to ibex... that'd be a serious breakthrough.

[7v8] Random clan 1 vs Random clan 2 - the owninage (NO PATHOS GLOVES)

holy fuck i cant hold all this hype.
    Now you understand why I say that you are clueless about KO?

This is not 2006, WAKE UP from that dream you're dreaming there.. lol
    The video furiousko posted above proves that one side is less skilled than the other.
    Nothing else.

Same goes for the people that liked your nonsencial comment, I mean.. this is your opinion.
    It's all cool, but it is nonsense.. your comment would be right if we were talking about 10-8years ago.. back then if someone posted a 2vs3, it would be stupid.
    But nowadays, with the kind of gear you have out there and kind of skills that people have, it is different.

You could prove that one side is better than another, if you are talking about a fair vs (no chaos weapons, so one side don't say that other's side chaos went off 23894723 times in a row).
    In this VS none of them had a chaos weapon, both sides were fully scrolled.
    brambor likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Now you understand why I say that you are clueless about KO?

This is not 2006, WAKE UP from that dream you're dreaming there.. lol
    The video furiousko posted above proves that one side is less skilled than the other.
    Nothing else.

Same goes for the people that liked your nonsencial comment, I mean.. this is your opinion.
    It's all cool, but it is nonsense.. your comment would be right if we were talking about 10-8years ago.. back then if someone posted a 2vs3, it would be stupid.
    But nowadays, with the kind of gear you have out there and kind of skills that people have, it is different.

You could prove that one side is better than another, if you are talking about a fair vs (no chaos weapons, so one side don't say that other's side chaos went off 23894723 times in a row).
    In this VS none of them had a chaos weapon, both sides were fully scrolled.
    not 10-8 years ago lol, just 2 or 3.

im surprised you didn't insult me, keep up the good work on your road to acting mature.
    Nautus, Kallop, Diver and 1 others like this.

im surprised you didn't insult me, keep up the good work on your road to acting mature.
    WAKE UP MAN!!!! OBVIOUSLY ONE SIDE IS LESS SKILLED!

From my experience, scrolls should last for 30 minutes. However, he only show a video of only 2 minutes of his scrolls, so what happen in the other 28 minutes?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    WAKE UP MAN!!!! OBVIOUSLY ONE SIDE IS LESS SKILLED!

From my experience, scrolls should last for 30 minutes. However, he only show a video of only 2 minutes of his scrolls, so what happen in the other 28 minutes?
    no one wants to watch me sitting in front of towers for 25min cause they left cz.. actually this was like 2 months ago i think i just logged off after this fight they quit.
    Adi likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I don't remember seeing a video of someone doing 1vs8 back in 2013.

From what I can tell, you don't get impressed really of 8vs8's, 2vs3(apparently).
    So I'm assuming you'll be "impressed" of a 1vs8 video, which can't happen today.
    No matter how skilled you are or how smart you are.

Bottom line is, your previous comment and this comment is just the most nonsensical comments in this thread.
    But let's just say you are right, okay? you admitted by yourself that it used to be like this "2-3years ago"

So tell me, why would you expect the kind of videos that you saw 2-3 years ago to be posted nowadays?
    When everyone (old server/s) have nearly the same gear ?

It's like expecting someone to make a video that looks like 000000's video.. where a single rogue go 1vs8 like nothing.

Once in your life, post something that make sense instead of trying to make flame wars or troll people here 24/7.
    Really and you are talking about me being childish, you are arguing with facts and then saying that this video wasn't good.
    In which world what you posted makes any sense?

I don't remember seeing a video of someone doing 1vs8 back in 2013.

From what I can tell, you don't get impressed really of 8vs8's, 2vs3(apparently).
    So I'm assuming you'll be "impressed" of a 1vs8 video, which can't happen today.
    No matter how skilled you are or how smart you are.

Bottom line is, your previous comment and this comment is just the most nonsensical comments in this thread.
    But let's just say you are right, okay? you admitted by yourself that it used to be like this "2-3years ago"

So tell me, why would you expect the kind of videos that you saw 2-3 years ago to be posted nowadays?
    When everyone (old server/s) have nearly the same gear ?

It's like expecting someone to make a video that looks like 000000's video.. where a single rogue go 1vs8 like nothing.

Once in your life, post something that make sense instead of trying to make flame wars or troll people here 24/7.
    Really and you are talking about me being childish, you are arguing with facts and then saying that this video wasn't good.
    In which world what you posted makes any sense?
    Did I say anything about it having to be a 1vs8?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Did I say anything about it having to be a 1vs8?
    You didn't but obviously, you ment to something like this.
    Since 2vs3 wasn't enough for razor "the best"(quitted usko because he's too "good") archer of "all time".

Adi why you enter in razor's game all the time ^^. Make me laught

You didn't but obviously, you ment to something like this.
    Since 2vs3 wasn't enough for razor "the best"(quitted usko because he's too "good") archer of "all time".
    Stop putting words in my mouth.

I never claimed to be the best... I'll let you finish that one.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

I never claimed to be the best... I'll let you finish that one.
    i just think that i'm better than you.
    razor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i just think that i'm better than you.
    as an archer? I highly doubt

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    as an archer? I highly doubt
    I never saw him playing archer and I can assure you that being better than razor in that case, isn't too hard.
    I have seen people playing archer for their first time and they did better, so I don't know why you 'highly doubt' that screamer is better.

Razor is just another scrub that talks more than he should, whether you like this fact or not.
    He never had any clue about this game and he most likely never will.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

I never saw him playing archer and I can assure you that being better than razor in that case, isn't too hard.
    I have seen people playing archer for their first time and they did better, so I don't know why you 'highly doubt' that screamer is better.

Razor is just another scrub that talks more than he should, whether you like this fact or not.
    thats your opinion, not a fact

That bolded statement discredits your entire post... do you even stop to think before you press 'post reply'?

Tobol highly doubts it maybe because he has actually played with me, unlike you who only seem to be able to run your mouth without much of an idea of what's going on.

I don't think I have ever considered you a trash player skill-wise, you probably are but I don't know for sure, therefore I don't just throw baseless ad-hominem attacks. The fact that is clear is that back when I played, you and your buttbuddies outgeared everyone in the server, and had an ego even bigger than mine back then. I did call you out and made fun of you because of it numerous times. (117-14 anyone?)

Anyway, kinda sad (albeit expected) that you went back to your usual immature self and started throwing around insults with nothing to back them up.

I watched razor on OSKO and I have to say it was quite impressive..........

How terrible he was.
    Kallop, razor and Weez like this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast