Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree29Likes

2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality]

This is a discussion on 2vs3 - ItzSash VS EdmondDantes & Chukar0 [4k quality] within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave whole the forum could tell you that your wrong(Fyi you are) and you would still say ...
Page: 5

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    whole the forum could tell you that your wrong(Fyi you are) and you would still say that your right
    and video's that other ppl recorded that you don't even play in
    to still show, Hey! guys i edited this video! LOOK HOW BAD CUBAN IS OMG!

yes thats how it goes in your head
    nope.
    I editted this video just because he asked me to, if someone else would do it.. it wouldn't bother me at all lol..

Just for the record, yes he is bad and he is a scammer.
    And I despise scammers.

new ko4life episode. still not worth finishing...

Banned Senior Member

i won't bother responding to all the posts in this thread or really even reading them all cause its not worth my time but i would like to clear a few things up.
    I have many 2vs8s,3vs8s, 4vs16 and a whole bunch of clips like this on anatolia which i haven't uploaded yet and made into a video because of lack of motivation/not caring enough. the reason why you are seeing a video like this is because cuban/chukaro is a scammer/talks a lot of shit so i did have some motivation to upload it for him. i totally agree on a "pk" video should be your best clips which is why i haven't made one in a while cause when i make one i really want it to be the best. the last "pk" not vs video i made was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f22YGCTGaMY which was well received. just trying to clarify my motivations here that its not because i can't make a 2 vs 8 slapping some noobs video but rather i just don't have the motivation/care too. just clarifying the difference between a "vs" video and what i consider a "pk" video aka slapping some retards 2 vs 8
    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    Remember when people actually made PK videos and put effort in to getting the best clips possible and making it fun to watch? Oh the days.......

Congrats on killing a rogue.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    would of give him more on music&animation tho

sash is a verry good geared account.

5/10 overall
    sash was one of the best geared warriors on the server but in this vs it wasn't any thing really special. chukaro is top 5 best geared asas and edmonddantes has basically the same items as sash just he has krowaz and sash had some dragon flights. i would be glad to fight them again though if gear was an issue but sadly i don't have the ability to make this happen. i know you know renzo/cuban if they want to 2vs2 or 2vs3 again feel free to pm me ill be glad to do it again
    Nautus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    After all thoses flames, something better.
    Didn't see it befor 8/10 srly love that!
    Don't often love 80+ pk movie but this one gg

to be honest this video show nothing u noticed they didnt have sc i can kill full unsc party if i have debuffer not only 2 >.<

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madrid View Post
    to be honest this video show nothing u noticed they didnt have sc i can kill full unsc party if i have debuffer not only 2 >.<
    edmonddantes and the priest had scroll also my priest didnt have scroll till i gave him undy which you can see in the video so he didnt have ac sc

not change all time renzo cry

Nice video to .. you are determined

Banned Senior Member

+++++++++++++++++++++

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345