Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

<3 Cypher Hackers HeaveN

This is a discussion on <3 Cypher Hackers HeaveN within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 2nd pic is bullshit alos u see symbols and in ko u only see symbols in servers 1...
Page: 3

2nd pic is bullshit alos u see symbols and in ko u only see symbols in servers 1

they had a few gm acc long time ago , dunno if they still do as im not playing cypher since then[/b]
    i know they had but that also got them banned first time and items cleared (dno if ithey had mules accs with items) since they had gg items first they after ban

kingozm0 is pretty much legit except for being in heaven, and the items he got from them ^^

oh also remember when i played, i heard someone said they wanted irl money for ppl to join their clan

Banned

No they are not[/b]

go jump off of a bridge if you thought i was serious. and about the GM account, go on youtube and look up SexWithSatan GM or smth like that.

edit : http://youtube.com/watch?v=0XOKGO9kH4E <----- link

go jump off of a bridge if you thought i was serious. and about the GM account, go on youtube and look up SexWithSatan GM or smth like that.
    edit : http://youtube.com/watch?v=0XOKGO9kH4E <----- link[/b]
    Thats not a gm friend is it?
    they got punished for that one

ph3var2

they hacked bigbirds gm account on there a long time ago and i dont think they ever got punished for anything they did.

Coronius

Thats not a gm friend is it?
    they got punished for that one[/b]

when that happened ? do u actually mean that time on last september when like 6-7 acc&#39;s terminated ?

all of them made new acc&#39;s on oktober and till midle of december were all of them 70+ with permanent np symbols (more than 1m nps) .... does any bells ringing ?

other than that ... how many times did u gone to csw ? even to "watch" ...

and ... to the guy (MagicWannaBe) who said they r legit but ppl hate them coz they r pro ...

have u saw their nweb warriors soloing apos/deru being PL but no1 else around ? ( xp bug x7 )

have u saw them "pking" at caitharus arena ? (np transfer)

have u saw those video on youtube with them macroing ? (macro)

have u saw them while koxp in cz being in cz parties (red in friend list) but no pk (not at yellow notices their names) neither lvling at any spot ? (cz np macro)

have u saw them lvling at any spot (exception their new members that fill the clan) ? (guess what)

have u saw them boss runing at any time since cypher launched ? (once again exception their new members that fill the clan) (guess what)

have u saw who is killing (and who repeatly dieing by the "killer") at invations while they r leaching monument ? (np transfer)

and finaly ... r u one of them or maybe not in server at all ? ( ????? )

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

love how some ppl are too dumb for sarcasm.

ph3var2

I dont know if sarcasm exists in greece. :wub:

Coronius

where&#39;s the sarcasm&#39;s sigh ?

oh maybe everytime i will do a dump post in the future i will come back saying it was sarcasm ... <-- i will let u guess if its sarcasm or not

where&#39;s the sarcasm&#39;s sigh ?

oh maybe everytime i will do a dump post in the future i will come back saying it was sarcasm ... <-- i will let u guess if its sarcasm or not[/b]

9 out of 10 times you can tell if someone is being sarcastic or not.

Also, there are smilies you can use when you&#39;re being sarcastic i.e;

Coronius

Also, there are smilies you can use when you&#39;re being sarcastic i.e; [/b]

thanks for the "lesson" <_<

now pls point me one of those smilies in the post that "MagicWannaBe" did ...

i love some ppl who runs to call names just for their post count :mellow:

like its actually matters ....

Banned

it was easy to see that MagicWannaBe was joking lol

Anyway, a big cheater clan :P so easy to see its fake

Macdougl

pfft HeaveN&#39;s legit fuckers. dont hate them cuz they&#39;re fucking pro[/b]

OMG!!!!!! PRO?!??!!!????? LEGIT??!?!??????!??????

Please......

Not the place for me to start on this topic!!

Macdougl

thanks for the "lesson" <_<
    now pls point me one of those smilies in the post that "MagicWannaBe" did ...
    i love some ppl who runs to call names just for their post count :mellow:
    like its actually matters ....[/b]

Amen.

aaaaauuugh

the people in this thread commenting about the solid black background of the stats box in the first picture... before the fire drake patch, the stats boxes were always solid black. only after the fire drake patch did they become slightly transparent.

the people commenting about the first picture being a hacked GM account are most likely correct. GMs can make some rather fantastic items for themselves. nothing about an item they make for themselves has to follow the game&#39;s normal parameters. if i were a GM, hell yes i&#39;d make some rediculously uber items also. anybody remember the screenshot of a GM wearing +10 scorpion shields as accessories? if so, then you get my point.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast