Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1vs1 TunaFishyMe

This is a discussion on 1vs1 TunaFishyMe within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Had nothing to do this morning, dont remember who challenged who, but we did some 1vs1, recorded the first 3 ...
Page: 1

Default 1vs1 TunaFishyMe

Had nothing to do this morning, dont remember who challenged who, but we did some 1vs1, recorded the first 3 battles, which decide who won :P

Rapidshare:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/16976278/tuna1vs1.avi.html

FileFront:
    http://files.filefront.com/tuna1vs1avi/;49...;/fileinfo.html

Enjoy

INeedYouBaby

nice :wub:

make more

Robs0n

^_^

thx thx :wub:

INeedYouBaby

give nome of music pls :wub:

lol, its Prodigy - Breathe

TunaFishyMe

me need to work on minor heal combo

SirKnight

hi, i can't dl the video atm. just wanna know who won ?

Robs0n

Elmorad Guardian ^_^

Cava

hmm i must say a few things about this ^_^ its not a perfect combo and potting wise 1v1, but i must give credit to u for not using any debuffs :P (then again u got a ms +8 n good uniques so :S )

1) your soul potting was kinda messed up at some point took u a while to notice u run out of mana XD those times u did 2 r attacks instead of a steady combo... probably what brought u down in the 2nd battle (i too have this problem of not soul potting fast enuf)

2) the trade spamming was dumb :S

3) mebbe u should put ur soul pot n judgement skil close together, so that u can press soul more easily. like judgement at 3 , soul pot at 4. (i presume u were comboing with 1 hand rr-judgement-rr n spaming right click on hp pots for the other hand.)

4) tuna's minor healing stopped at some parts :wacko: ran out of mana or what? :unsure:

5) i wanna 1v1 tuna sometime too xD

Originally posted by Cava
    hmm i must say a few things about this *^_^ *its not a perfect combo and potting wise 1v1, but i must give credit to u for not using any debuffs * *(then again u got a ms +8 n good uniques so :S )

1) your soul potting was kinda messed up at some point * *took u a while to notice u run out of mana XD those times u did 2 r attacks instead of a steady combo... probably what brought u down in the 2nd battle (i too have this problem of not soul potting fast enuf)

2) the trade spamming was dumb :S

3) mebbe u should put ur soul pot n judgement skil close together, so that u can press soul more easily. like judgement at 3 , soul pot at 4. (i presume u were comboing with 1 hand rr-judgement-rr n spaming right click on hp pots for the other hand.)

4) tuna's minor healing stopped at some parts *:wacko: *ran out of mana or what? *:unsure: *

5) i wanna 1v1 tuna sometime too xD
    1) I was the one who frapsing, so it was a little bit hard to timing some things cuz of big lag, and I comboing & use soul with left hand and poting with right hand, so sometimes I get these two mixed up at the time I need a soul (used HP pots instead)

3) Im used to press soul at 8, but I will try see if I can change it to 3 instead and I dont use judgment rr combo, I have judgment at 4 and r is right below, so I just smash 4 and right after r, and right after that I press w, and then judgment again and so on..

4) He screwed up pots a few times too :P

5) Try him without duff, its kinda hard to bring down his HP, cuz he have the same type build as I do, some stats point to HP, so he have around 4k HP aswell if Im right. Oh, and 30 sword def :P

Cava

i understand. game cam lags my pc like shit too.. not enough ram to even do a proper game cam filming fps drops to like 10 fps with game cam zz

TunaFishyMe

yea, i missed pots a couple of times so minor stopped. xD

SirKnight

btw Nice video

TunaFishyMe

3.4k hp without gob chitin pads xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast